1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

Biggest downside of L2E

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by 22Fast, Oct 11, 2019.

1. Nyweris

Nyweris User

Imho all server is sad about ur kamalols problem... I recommend you to join their ranks as you suggested it urself for adena and boost their mains:Laugh: Dats the game you all wana play, right? :Roflmao:

p.s. I am 56 soon, so few days and I gonna join 60lvl PK team, so you better hurry up or hell of reds gona rain on you:Devilish:

2. SK111

SK111 Banned

Well the pker, as it is defined, pks every one else so you will be pked as well
    enjoy kissing the ground as you log in :X3:

3. MrCocaine

MrCocaine User

Your post is useless. Read carefully what i wrote and where to farm and you will see where you can farm in those spots.It's so easy to go to the beginneing of each loc and see other dumb ***** standing there with no brain to go further. So stop crying and find a free spot. Innova has nothing to do with this as koreans are the ones managing the mechanics.

Leckter likes this.
  4. Nyweris

Nyweris User

Seems I am donor now lolz... these guys gonna cry so soon, sad for them :( killed them 1v2, but he got me on mobs with weakness debuf and stun :/ Oh well, guess I will go donate moar whahaha

[​IMG]

5. SK111

SK111 Banned

I've posted screenshots as a proof
    Before becoming to look like a russian 8 yo kiddo
    post screenshots of where we are supposed to exp 60+
    red server
    Thank you

P.s. free spots like the one where you are exping right now.
    Do you really think that having played essence for 8 months, and therefore to know exactly what to do on day 1, makes you better than us?

6. Leckter

Leckter User

Don't mind him, he is quite "special" as mothers tend to say, he's not so dangerous, just living in his own world...
    I like this Essence though, it's not much worse than both other versions anyway, and it's actually free fun :D The struggle from some people is quite tasty as well...

Nyweris likes this.
  7. Nyweris

Nyweris User

They don't even imagine struggle when they gonna meet whales and stronger x10 in oly xD Sadly dat will last just few months :(

8. MrCocaine

MrCocaine User

And i repeat again - you go to places i described and will find a lot of free spots.

Leckter likes this.
  9. SK111

SK111 Banned

Post screenshots please.

No one believes you.

Since you seem to don't understand i'll try to explain
    If innova puts heine baits in the store or adds 2 exp zone
    the spot where you are exping atm will be flooded with more than 1.000 players

10. StevenF

StevenF User

after 75-76 you need 150 SG per day , have fun

Nyweris likes this.
  11. Nyweris

Nyweris User

What you think our wallets can't allow it? We are grown up alrdy! Gogo my wallet show da powa I have! xD

12. SK111

SK111 Banned

20 are for free. Why would you need more?
    Unless they remove the free stuff there's no need to panic or rant atm.
    Again
    You think you have to rush to lvl 76 +
    Apart the fact that only 20-30 ppl on both servers got there before the horde hit what you should do now?
    and i mean now at lvl 76+
    you can't do oly you can't do sieges
    yeah you can try to do lil clan wars untill they slap you in the face with a 1 sec detag to farm GG
    Then have you seen tomorrow manteinance advertisment?
    L2store and lcoins store updates
    I wanna laugh, but really laugh to the face of the ones who made and purchased manticore stuff +8, +9 or +10
    if tomorrow morning innova puts a grade stuff in the store.
    LOL what a laugh. Those sets will be worth 0 adena like happened on skelth after 2019
    letter event and there won't be no one to sell em.
    Again in this game wins only who quit the last
    As soon as there is a cap limit in lvl you have two years to reach it
    The ru guys playing in here don't know that so someone who can speak ru go tell em, geez

Edit please link the twitch or youtbe website of the streamer who, from 2004 to 2019,
    hit cap level without quitting within 6 months.
    If i'm the best now but i won't play the last day, who do you think i really am?
    I would say a dum b as s

Last but not least
    to whom am i talking
    to kids without a real life and no work who rely on mommy or daddy wallet
    or to grown as s men?
    If the second it's the case explain to me how you can have a real life playing a videogame
    24/7 instead of working.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2019
    samec likes this.
  13. SK111

SK111 Banned

14. DekreZ

DekreZ User

What is LP?

15. xHaseo

xHaseo User

At least i hope Nyweris is playing on Red, 'cause the one i saw in Blue is like garbage. Oh, wait.

Anyway, people crying sooooo much about everything. This is how free to play games works since EVER, not fine with it? Bye, close the door when you leave.

You're not forced to waste RL money into the game, not as much as people qq you need to.

Spent so far...mhhhh 120 euros probably, and i can tell you for sure : almost half of those are not "necessary".

30 euros > C+7 and B grade set armor and jewel.
    20-30-40, how much you want > Buy boosts, scrolls, all you need to have a nice push at the start.

After that, you don't need to waste 1 more cent. There are THOUSANDS of way to farm adenas and items IG, allowing you to keep going w/o spending a single cent.
    I can do that as BD lv 72, just imagine players with archers that farm 10x faster than me how much they can farm daily. Not to mention those with 2+ PCs or those that ""cheat"".

Stop crying and **** git gud, your tears are the reason developers of games need to create ******** games. Braindeads cried so hard about Sekiro's difficulty that they had to MAKE AN EASY MODE. Kids have 0 will to put efforts in things, if they can't get things crying, they will quit.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2019
  16. Sigfrey

Sigfrey User

basicly, this.
    in order to have the "default" gear required to play just fine, from the L-coins store all you need is:
    -C grade weapon +7;
    -B grade armor set.
    that's about 20€ only. make it 30€ if you buy the Weapon cupon and the 8K L-coins box instead for some extra coins. after that, you're ready to go wherever you want, as long as you stay around monsters of your level.
    truth is, if someone doesn't have 20~30€ to spend for a game these days, then probably he/she shouldn't be wasting his/her time with it.

then, there's all the other stuff, wich can always help of course but it's pretty much optional unless you really want to get further boosts while farming, or have better odds in PvP. that would be:
    -Agathion bracelet lv4( the extra stats are always nice to have, along with agathions that can boosts your stats and exp gain );
    -Hair accessory( the extra stats are always nice to have, especially if you also augment it with a Life stone to get extra stats/skills that can increase exp gain );
    -Brooches( if you really want jewels too. you'll need at least two lv1 brooches in order to merge them together and get a lv2 with 3 jewel slots unlocked, after that you're set );
    -Talisman bracelet( due to more Talisman slots being available );
    -B grade jewels( optional if you only PvE all day );
    -Cape( just to have better stats than the default Adventurer cape. truth is, the Capes from the L-coins shop are just a money sink for enchant scrolls, or in other words, it's pretty much gambling in another form ).

i would say, in order to get all of the above, one needs to spend about 60~70€ in total depending on what he/she wants to get, and you could still play the game without all those extras just fine.
    nowdays, that's pretty much the default price of any new videogame title that comes out for PS4, Xbox, etc.

so once again, i don't want to sound harsh, but if you don't have the money for it, then probably you shouldn't be wasting your time with it. either play the game as it is for what it really is, or just move on.

17. gameconcac

gameconcac User

I would say he's corrected.ive spent alilbit on my char and now i can farm and start my journey.feel great now atleast im an Overlord.i was struggle with kamael .making new char alot.play to 40 then create new account.but i found that if you spend on early game.you can play so far.not like others mmos.you spent for VIP, for everything they sell, atleast if i run out of SG or adeena i could wait untill tmr then take the free gift and grinding

18. Totxoman

Totxoman User

With OL you can can grind without SG or ss. I do it all time. Is great to wake up and have few lanterns.

gameconcac likes this.
  19. MDSilviu

MDSilviu User

But what about the adena? Without SG you don't get any adena, i farmed 3h without SG today and i think i got no adena or if i did was something like max 500 in sea of spores

20. SK111

SK111 Banned

Sea of spores it's the lowest lvl 40+ area
    You will begin to see a real income in adena only after lvl 65.
    I can be wrong on this one but after our rant they re-added more mobs in the 65+ exp areas like there were before the first manteinance
    at least in plains of glory [to give to you a bare idea if now there are 1000 mobs before our rant there were less than 100]

About the initial investment I would say 30 € max and you can play it two ways assuming you aren't so mad to log in on blue server where things do cost twice
    and the l800 boxes are worth less [eg. look by yourself an l800 box (2.5 €) on blue server it's worth 2.1kk adena while on red server 3.5kk adena)
    1st way (the fastest one) you charge 30 € on your account and you buy 1 c weapon +7 pack (9 €) + 1 L8000 pack (the first 4000 lcoins will be spent on the
    b grade armor set and you will end up whit a lot of lcoins left that coupled with the 2000 lcoins from the c +7 weapon pack will allow to you to buy the black
    ore set and it's a must in primeval island)
    2nd way you can buy l800 packs 3x4=12x3.5kk each=42kk and buy things from other players for a lower price [be warned this takes a lot of time]

About the other things some of them to me are a must eg
    - gemini agathion safe till +3 = + xp/sp
    - cloack don't go past +3 if you want more buy the cloacks already made by other players +xp/sp depending on the oe
    - moonstore jewel at least +2 +xp/sp

As a main guideline don't never ever try to overenchant things never ever
    There will be safe scrolls in the future in the l2store

Ofc if you want to be a top dog in pvp [but there aren't holy atm so i don't get the point] you will need much more than that
    but i do repeat myself i don't get the point of rushing towards lvl 81 already knowing innova has still to sell p2w items that
    will allow to hit lvl 82.

So yeah 30 € it's the basics but be prepared to put on the table at least 50€ x event.
    All in all it's an hobby just don't play with loot boxes and over enchanting
    Eg. the brooch jewels are really OP only at lvl 5 or 6
    Let the others try and you purchase the final product or you will be broke like many, many, many l2 players before you.

Edit: sorry but I had to stop writing cuz i'm at work
    The ones who are over enchanting especially weapons on l2 essence eu
    1) never player on innova skelth or
    2) they are just kids
    You can log in for free on l2 classic innova skelth server to have a glance of what the
    lcoins store will look like in the future
    safe scrolls to safe overenchanting everything
    a sets to +10
    a weapons to +16
    cloacks
    agathions
    everything
    so yeah who's oe now simply doesn't know he/she is wasting a ton of real money for
    nothing.

It's totally false you can't exp without SG or you can't get adena without SG.
    Without SG you will be able to exp like in a normal official l2 classic server aka without
    boosts.

All in all l2 essence eu it's a much better version of l2 classic and the only thing we really
    miss, but really, it's an understandable wiki, error free.

Have fun and see you in game.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2019
    gameconcac likes this.