1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

Help with On Screen Keyboard

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by dEUSuK, Oct 12, 2019.

1. dEUSuK

dEUSuK User

Hello

Im a Lineage 2 player who really enjoy the game, but i'm having a huge problem with some of the servers because of smart guard protection. As I have a disability I can't write with my hands and I need to use the On Screen Keyboard that comes with Windows 10, every time I launch the game and I need to write my Account details I need to use the virtual keyboard but it's not working with the smart guard protection, I can run the keyboard but when I press in any key to write nothing happens. Im using Windows 10 64bit
    My question for you guys is quite simple - Is there any possibility for you guys make the On Screen Keyboard works on Lineage 2 with smart guard protection ? So I would enjoy like any other physically able person does.

Best

2. NeoTiger

NeoTiger Global moderator

Smart guard protection = Frost ?

Please open a ticket on support about your request. I doubt Innova will allow the virtual keyboard but let's give it a try.

3. dEUSuK

dEUSuK User

Probably it's Frost yes, I used to play on Naia before and all was fine I could use the On Screen Keyboard, but it's frustrating as for me to create my character I had to ask someone to type for me and that's not ideal... but now in game it's even harder, I can't talk with other players and I also can't sell/buy stuff if I have to shout, also to create Macros I can't...

I did open a ticket yesterday but I haven't heard from them yet.

Thanks anyway Neo

4. Sam_Q

Sam_Q User

Confirm that cant use onscreen keyboard with l2 essence !!!
    Plz check and fix

5. dEUSuK

dEUSuK User

Their awesome response :

Galina Savko CUSTOMER SERVICE
    I got the information about your question - unfortunately it is impossible to allow On Screen Keyboards and auto hot keys and the alike programs, because on basis of these technologies the bot programs are written. The road will be opened for the dishonest players who will use bots. Thank you for understanding.

Respectfully, Galina.
    Support agent.

Pretty much i'am being discriminate... so basically people with disabilities can't play L2...