1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

tauti ?

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Doomcio, May 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alfijin:.

Alfijin:. User

+1
    it's always better wait one more week than have a buged tauti and seeing a few partys use bug exploit to level up :rolleyes:

2. dafernandes

dafernandes User

one more epic octavis with only 1pt, nice :)

3. RapidBlades

RapidBlades User

at different regions can appear different bugs, at the tauti lunch in korea wasn't problem with the auction house, but ncwest had. so, maybe the innova just skipping the dates of release, but maybe, after the innova eu live too can appear bugs on the server, maybe bigger as anywhere else too.

4. TeMePyT

TeMePyT User

well i doubt they found that major bugs (like the one with ah) that are enough reason to delay release. i mean, there`s always bugs smwhere, they might find other bugs till they w8 for fixes, or the fixes might have new bugs too, what they`ll do-keep postponing the release? its smntg else....

5. Gilby

Gilby User

what they did for past month ? tauti is such enormous update that they needed to test it whole month ? and only now to send "bug list" to korea for fixes ?

6. Vexen

Vexen User

for example, during last days on ncwest the seed energy compression bug (a minor bug, but it's a bug) has returned so i bet we still have it on our pts (lazy to check though x'd)

7. Gilby

Gilby User

they had seed energy compression bug month before tauti update.

8. Elpecador

Elpecador User

+100000000000

9. Vexen

Vexen User

10. MangaWarrioR

MangaWarrioR User

and let the flame start one more week and after that 20 min ) but they will be like 5 aur ) and after that more bla bla bla lol dude inova this is sad

11. Goomer

Goomer User

who wants a bugged tauti? we can wait one week more.

12. tcetso

tcetso User

i want compensation for the delays ;)
    pa discount will be rly nice ;)

13. Doomcio

Doomcio User

ncsoft have now 1 month tauti ?

and they still have bugs not repaired, still got some problems, but trying to repair them asap, and now you belive that innova company that cant do nothing, will repair tauti, we will get live in 1 week ?

gl & hf in thinking that.

14. zzZzz

zzZzz User

if, when innova update to tauti, we have the same bugs that ncwest, then i stop play. ncwest havent pts, so they have more bugs. innova send bugs to ncsoft and they send to innova the fixes.
    but, is more easy flame everytime for everything. if dont like this server, bye.

15. Gilby

Gilby User

well u can mail all items to me and stop playing. :d

16. Doomcio

Doomcio User

one thing mr. intelligence.

ncsoft na still have some problems after tauti, anf you think that innova will have full fix after 1 week ? srsly if you belive in that, you shouldnt play l2 :d

17. zzZzz

zzZzz User

one thing mr. pessimism.

ncsoft na dont have pts, so they cant find all bugs. innova have pts, an surelly, internal test server, so i'm sure that we can get less bugs that ncsoft na. its obvious that l2 always have bugs.

18. Doomcio

Doomcio User

look few last updates/hot fixes on na servers after live tauti, and again look whats bugs left for repair. now look at innova, now again ncsoft and again innova.

here is link (last post) what was fixed on last pts update

https://forum.4game.com/showthread.php?t=5098

so you are telling me, that we got "clean" pts server, where was most bugs like crash servers (basicly only on naia) ,ah dont work (it was fixed 2-3 days after), buged reflect and many more, and again look what have been repaired at ncsoft servers, and what they repair on our pts server. atm ncsoft server got only problem with crashing server ( naia ), they put some hot fixes and its not that bad, as was few days ago. so ncsoft almost repaired all bugs, faster, without pts.

conclusion ?

also for example chronos was down, player post 07-05-2012, 06:51 pm / gm post 07-05-2012, 06:53 pm / server up 07-05-2012, 07:01 pm working till now.

so wheres is the problem with innova ? we dont have tauti, and every day lots of players got mass dc, so asking again, how ncsoft is worst than innova with bugs ?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2012
  19. Alfijin:.

Alfijin:. User

conclusion,

as the other one you speak too much. wait for tauti and you'll see what's happen. you draw conclusions about the scene while you do not know what happens behind the scenes.

20. Hidrica

Hidrica User

innova exists? proof it, i double dare you to proff that innova exist xd if all the staff members post one single hi straight down this post ill belive innova exist or they give a ****, till then innova is a mith and you are innovacionists! just like the creationist but more ridicoulous

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.