1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Newbie questions

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by DeadZy, Oct 16, 2019.

1. DeadZy

DeadZy User

Hello,
    i have missed a lot of updates and 100lvl+ content is totally new.
    Was farming with feoh and iss box(lvl 101) in blazing swamp until 102 lvl. With pve wep was easy, macro all day and 0 problems.
    Now the question is what to do next?
    Where to farm?
    Can i still farm solo with my box?
    What is the minimum equipment that i need to be able to do so?
    Tried Hellbound beginner location daily quest but the mobs are kinda tough - i can still kill them by 1 or 2 but need to be active all the time, jump like monkey and is very, very slow.

I would be grateful if anyone can introduce me to the "new" stuff!

Also my main is tyrr titan lvl 100 (made in the first months of tiat server), so the above questions are related for this class also (should i change to dread), what are the options, was wondering in the next libra to change feoh to yul, because of equipment issues. Is it worth and how will this affect the grind?

As you can see a lot of questions and information :) I have some basic newbie items, +6robe and +8heavy sets(should change to light, i know)/ pve retri/ some +3/+4 jewels, ruler belt, and other small things.

If the information is sensitive to share, i would be happy to receive a private message!

2. Srelock

Srelock User

Hellbound Beleth circle is the next place to farm

3. DeadZy

DeadZy User

Not the kind of answer i was expecting, but thanks

4. Kamfriend

Kamfriend User

You can't expect something different this days. People are still worse and worse and they want everything for nothing in exchange.
    Many people thinks that they are deserving more than they have but they are doing ****.

In my opinion best spots are Cruma Tower Floor 3 and Floor 2