1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

Dagger class broken?!

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by TadasTT, Oct 23, 2019.

1. TadasTT

TadasTT User

Tried to play Treasure Hunter on blue server. Haven't seen more broken dagger class on any other server. Even some JAVA servers have better mechanics. I'll explain what I mean:

1) Backstab is not not properly working on mobs. It should be a 100% hit from back but it still miss the target as if it was facing front. Moreover, when mob is moving and you appear on his back with backstab, it suddenly changes the direction and this is definitely a bug as it happens ALL the time.

2) Trick or Switch skills are useless in PVE and they should be the main skills to use in conjunction with back stab... You hit Switch/Trick and mob moves around like crazy and starts attacking you again. No chance to land backstab after Switch/Trick.

All in all, Deadly Blow doesn't land 100% (which is correct) and another main Dagger class damage skill Backstab doesn't work properly, makes this class a joke. The only advantage of this class is running speed. Other than that I see no fun playing it as any other class on server can kick this "damage dealer's" buttocks.

If any admin is reading, please schedule these fixes in upcoming maintenance schedule.

2. TadasTT

TadasTT User

P.S. to balance this class either fix Switch/Trick to get proper Backstabs or if developers are lazy enough, simply increase Deadly Blow land rate... Otherwise this class is unplayable

3. MrCocaine

MrCocaine User

You will be surprised but on high level daggers = death to archers and mages in mass pvp. 1on1 it's pretty useless though...

4. TadasTT

TadasTT User

It's useless in PVE too. Skills working not the way they suppose to. I expected more from main EU server. As I mentioned before, I faced JAVA servers with better mechanics. Lazy developers... :(

5. 1885235677

1885235677 User

Mechanics are straight out from Korea, Innova cannot tamper with them at all.

6. Machinae

Machinae User

Backstab mobs, that's a new one? I've a PW, deadly lands often enough, PvP is fine vs archers and non summoner mages within similar level/gear range, get floored by summoners but that's expected.

7. TadasTT

TadasTT User

If backstabbing mobs is new to you, you are playing the wrong class :) Take my word, Trick and Switch is not working properly and those are the main skills for every Dagger class.

8. Machinae

Machinae User

I dunno dude, seems like a hella lot of effort/mana to like... pvp one mob?

9. TadasTT

TadasTT User

Dagger class skills don't use much of MP. Archers skills are way more MP hungry skills :) Daggers must use target cancel skills in conjunction with backstab, this is how this class suppose to be played. I am not high lvl enough to comment how Bluff skill works, but it think it might be broken too