1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

Screen of PK osomness!

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Nyweris, Oct 27, 2019.

1. Nyweris

Nyweris User

What you think? Tell me ur feelings and ideas!¬
    [​IMG]

2. NeoTiger

NeoTiger Global moderator

Picture link is broken.

3. Nyweris

Nyweris User

Hmm shows for me... stupid sites :/
    [​IMG]

4. quackYou

quackYou User

[​IMG]

5. Nyweris

Nyweris User

Haha lets try again xD Seems was using some stupid site...
    [​IMG]

6. Horyon

Horyon User

What can i tell u... since privates start they all only focus the money... most with no masks for p2w... famous L2Shop was create in privates for sell itens for real money... and was stupid... killing the game content idea.

Why farm, why grind, why pvp( for contest itens etc)... if u can buy in shops for money?

Now u have a official server for make this service... at least from my experience Innova staff are not corrupt.. so u can pay2win with this chance content... most are enchantable itens so even if u pay u need lucky.

From the game project... i really hope classic dont die... some ppl tell my Classic Korea have close the doors... if this is true... TY GOD.

Its time for Innova make a group for take the project and re-start him. Make 1.0 with a bit more adena drop. Release itens with no *&$%#& status, areas to farm, castles to fight etc... with FTP for first box and SUB but for 2-5 EU per acc, and limit to avoid farmers...

Its a dream? Yes... but a man can dream!

Nyweris likes this.
  7. Nyweris

Nyweris User

Thing is, their classic was not really classic... it was with x0.16 rates of real classic x1 and then idiotic PK system = no pk or end of your char... So these two are game braking for me... same as P2W... But we all chose what we accept and like... I had my fun in essence... for free haha, so thanks and good bye... even PKing here is lame... thought had few cries from 100+ pks lol so sad :(