1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Population health overall?

Discussion in 'Activity' started by _Omega, Oct 29, 2019.

1. baaxho

baaxho User

Hi, im thinking of returning to L2 after quite some time. How is the general population? I have heard that EU is not doing very good and unless you have some friends, dont bother to start it alone. What is your opinion? Thanks in advance!

2. zauliuz

zauliuz User

**fixed for you :)
    look at party matching in prime time, in ~2-3 hours from now and you will figure it out yourself. game from play in group turned in play with boxes in afk mode.

and before notic start barking, here is few examples what's wrong
    1 - you exp too fast, and get gear for your level is insanely hard.
    2 - adena farming is complicated, spots for "low levels" is locked by farmers.
    3 - in order to make some adena you need at least 1 or 2 boxes which means +1 box - 9€ (unless you have 2 pc)

Last edited: Oct 29, 2019
  3. baaxho

baaxho User

It's that bad huh? What a pity. I knew NA was a ****show on every aspect and ive sworn to never touch anything again managed by nccrap, but i was hoping innova was doing a better job. I don't mind paying 9 euros a month for premium but playing in a ghost town with afk boxes its not for me :) Anyway, thanks for the info mate

4. 21Sav

21Sav User

While someone will say I'm wrong. I'm 87% sure this game is labeled "dead" in NC Korea headquarters. It's just bringing money so it's not still shut down.

5. Cordana

Cordana User

That's why korea have 5 servers full with 2k ppl in wait list ?? Ru same only in EU its different bcs of cryers who dont even play here and judge

6. zauliuz

zauliuz User

7. Cordana

Cordana User

Atm all servers have queue to join in Kr the same in Ru around 40 minutes waiting to log

8. zauliuz

zauliuz User

idk about KR, but for ru one simple thing can change everything - remove auto macro and problems with login should be gone, and maybe peoples start play with each other again, not like now alone with their boxes :)

9. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

Too bad that 'solution' creates more problems than solves. Maybe open transfers so Hatos can get full too.

10. zauliuz

zauliuz User

what problems? someone with 30 PA can't use his accounts properly ?

11. 21Sav

21Sav User

Yea right, full RU servers. But they merge them once a year. Private RU servers have 2k ppl, so that's not indication for how alive the game is. In Korea (like every other reg) ppl play just to play it. Because they don't want to give after investing so much... Even verb came to conclusion the game was dead back when you had more ppl and easier ways to farm as a new player....