1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

WTS Dragon Pendant 3lvl

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by -=\./=-, Oct 30, 2019.

1. -=\./=-

-=\./=- User

Happened miracle and i got this item from current Baltus event. I saw one guy is selling it for 900kk. Not bad price. Probably you can offer me something which I would like? Post here, or PM.
    p.s. also you can contact me ingame on PiuPiu nickname
    p.s.s ... or i left it for myself if item is too expensive for all

2. SK111

SK111 Banned

Hi there.
    Ofc you've realized the dragon pendant lvl 3 it's the most valuable prize of the entire lottery far way beyond
    100 times the b grade weapon + 8 pack

About how much it's worth
    We don't know atm
    1] 1st option we are talking about the same dragon pendant lvl 3 we saw in l2 essence ru and in this case you have in your
    inventory something like 2 to 3 billions worth
    2] 2nd option from the in-game description [aka the fenris thing] it seems the dragon pendant lvl 3 it's the same we can get
    on classic skelth. In this case you have in your inventory something like 500 to 750 millions.
    All in all atm no one knows which kind of event innova will run and therefore which kind of pendant you've got.

Idk the best way of acting should be to keep the pendant, also because noone wants to spend 500 millions on a big ?,
    and wait the event. Ofc at that time your item value will drop, a lot, like it happened on skelth [eg. dragon pendant lvl 3
    sold for 350 millions] but all in all you've got it for free and you will make a lot of profit out of it.
    Congratz for you win.
    Have a nice day.

P.s. if the pendant is the same we saw on skelth it can be enchanted till +5 and you
    can't blow it up so it's forever. If this is the case a dragon pendant lvl 3 even if only
    oe to +3 makes an aden talisman +8 [around 2k euros] look like cr ap

Last edited: Oct 30, 2019
    -=\./=- likes this.
  3. -=\./=-

-=\./=- User

This is essence, so ofc we are talking about same as l2 essence ru. 43 p.def -15% incoming dmg, +4% M/P Crit Power +25% EXP/SP smth like this. To do it we need +8 Dragon of Earth Pendant and +8 Dragon of Fire Pendant which don't exist yet in L store

4. SK111

SK111 Banned

Hi there
    tbh no one atm knows which kind of pendant lvl 3 you've got

If you click on your dimensional merchant icon or if you go to a dimensional merchant in any town you can see
    the dragon pendant lvl 3 you've got could be obtained only exchanging what you wrote at the dimensional merchant
    like on l2 essence ru
    so dragon pendant lvl 3 like on essence ru -> you can get it only from the dimensional merchant

instead if you see the in game description of the item you've got from the lottery it says you can get it from Fenris
    paying a fee. I own a lvl 3 on skelth and you can log in to see by yourself
    so dragon pendant lvl 3 in game description it's the same like on skelth and not like on ru -> you can get it only from Fenris

Maybe because the item is "inactive" the koreans were too lazy and put in the wrong ingame description
    but untill innova will run the event no one will know

have a nice day

Lol sorry edit: you have in your inventory an item worth 3 billions
    Congratz

Last edited: Oct 30, 2019
  5. -=\./=-

-=\./=- User

Best offer for now is 80k L coins.
    Common guys. Are there rich people? :)

6. SK111

SK111 Banned

If I do remember well you ingame nick is PiuPiu
    now
    1] the lottery is still on and will end on november the 13
    2] there are other 8 pendants lvl 3 and someone did a pendant +8 so there are other 9 pendants lvl 3 on red server
    3] noone will ever try to oe a pendant unless innova will run an event like it did with the brooch jewel boxes [1/2 price no adena]
    4] as i wrote elsewhere there are 4 categories of players on red server
    a] kids, they don't want to give a cent to innova and they don't want to give a single adena to you
    b] the ones who never played l2 on an official server [99,99% of red server population] they don't understand what amber is
    so they are selling amber boxes for 1kk each while oly on all will shout wtb amber 10kk a box so they don't understand what
    a pendant lvl 3 is
    c] the moderate spenders like me - we won't ever win a pendant and we don't want to sell our house for pixels
    d] the ones who actually played l2 on ncwest or on core and are actually "whales" [we are talking about 0,00000000000000001%
    of red server population aka maybe one who wants a blessed pendant and not a lvl 3]

Therefore your best offer it's a L8000 pack
    If you want i can offer 50kk adena but no more, and i think you, or the others, won't get more.
    The problem, for you, it's that innova ran this event too early, as far as for the pendants lvl 3, as it ran too early the agathions event.
    If i do remember well on ru innova ran this kind of event after 5 months and not after 20
    days.
    Have a nice day

P.s. same goes for all the epics someone got from the lottery. Or they will lower their
    price by 1/1000 or they will never sell anything. AQ already beeing farmed, Orfen already
    beeing farmed, Zaken already beeing farmed, core already beeing farmed
    Your only hope to get really billionare would be to win a Baium Ring.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2019