1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

gmpmme clan

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by BISTABIL, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Bistabil

Bistabil User

Basic info:
    - nonhardcore
    - international (English speaking)
    - PvE (for now)
    - clan arena
    - field raids
    - transparent loot distribution
    - discord mandatory (used when raiding and in clan arena)

Requirements for joining:
    - 60+ (can be lower if having recommendation from existing member) because most people actually leave before reaching 60 after they realize how much p2w this game is and we would like to avoid having to dismiss you later and get an invitation penality
    - all classes are welcome for now
    - ability to play during evenings in EU time (EET, CET)
    - understanding that clan arena is important for clan and regulary participating in it on Saturday's (of course you won't be able to participate every time but constantly avoiding to be there will make us to nicely ask you to leave the clan until you can meet this requirement again)
    - use of discord is mandatory at least for listening during main clan activities (if you can't talk for any reason e.g. shy, not having a mic, angry wife)
    - accepting our loot distribution policy before joining is mandatory
    - preferably not being in puberty as creating drama in clan chat or on discord is not tolerated

How to join?
    1. visit our discord server and contact us
    2. pm "Olympia in game and if you are lucky I will be on
    3. apply through clan entry feature in game
    4. contact me through this forum

Keep in mind that above list is sorted by how easy for you it will to join as discord is best option because other members can invite you as well and I am not visiting this forum too much so 4th option probably won't work.

Our website:
    https://gmpmme.wtf
    Our discord server:
    https://www.discord.gg/QrxwJzu
    Note for moderators: I am not sure if I am allowed to post links to external websites so if I am breaking any rule(s) just edit my post and remove this section.

See you in game!
    Olympia

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2020
  2. Bistabil

Bistabil User

For instance, this guy

[​IMG]

applied 3 days ago.

3. Bistabil

Bistabil User

We have 5 more slots left.
    Also, we made second clan with public entry.
    Active people who show some activity and are able to meet our requirements, can enter main clan.

4. Bistabil

Bistabil User

We are constantly looking for fresh blood.

We have lost few higher level crybabies due to being targeted by enemies although we don't have official wars.
    They thought just by reaching 76+ they would become exponentially stronger but they are being dellusional as level matters somewhat but gear is something you won't get here without throwing away some cash or being priority looter in some clan farming epics which is improbable.
    Also we had people who at the begining liked the idea of transparent raid drop looting but then they wanted to have a bit more which they wouldn't get.
    Although we have more trusted members playing with us since server started, they are not getting any more raid drops than members who joined yesterday and have same raid activity.

If you have mindset similar to these two groups, do not apply because it will be waste of time for both you and us.

Most likely we will start some wars soon as only difference between having war and getting pked on macro or not having a war and getting killed while on macro is potential change in clan reputation.

During winter holidays we will be inviting even 50+ level people.

p.s. I've quit my gladiator "Olympia and you can reach me in game under new nick "Bistabil

DapperBae likes this.
  5. Bistabil

Bistabil User

We have another clan to invite lower level people (50-70).
    Since we made an alliance between "main" and "academy" clans, you won't feel lonely because you can still use ally chat.
    Also, most important discussions are not happening in game but actually on discord.
    Based on activity, we might add some skills to academy and do clan arenas.

Can some moderator update my initial post?
    Link to our discord server changed and now it's: https://www.discord.gg/QrxwJzu

6. Bistabil

Bistabil User

We ain't PvE anymore.
    We have wars with AxxisShadow, Dark Dragon, bSide and BeMyFrag and probably more soon.
    It's hard to play pvp without any expenses.
    On average, pvp cost me 200 L coins daily for teleport, bsoe, revenge, ressurrection which is not much since we don't have big fights such as pvp for epics, also salvation helps.
    Prime time starts around fortress siege and it lasts up to 4 hours.
    I had more fun in past 3 days than past 3 months before starting the wars.
    Having said that, leveling on auto is pretty much impossible and we have to satisfy ourselves with 4-5% xp daily (on lv 79/80) from transcendent, fort, primeval.

For lower levels we have academy clans.

7. Bistabil

Bistabil User

It was interesting but also tiring experience.
    I've burned out in the process of trying to build something and returns were diminishing.
    Time to enjoy simple gameplay.