1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

Bots

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Ega18, Nov 9, 2019.

Tags:
?

Should bots be banned?

1. YES

7 vote(s)
    87.5%
  2. NO

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ega18

Ega18 User

Okay guys this EU essence was very promising but seems admins don't do anything about bots? where can i report them? Russian gold farmers start creating their bots pking normal players to get spots for mobs. ADMINS DO SOMETHING OTHERWISE THIS WILL END UP WITH SERVER DEATH!!! Please ban all those adena sellers they sitting in city and advertising websites to sell adena. I know they r very poor people and it's their job to get some coins but jesus.... NA already dead of bot invasion please don't let this happen to this one.

2. xHaseo

xHaseo User

It's not like you can vote to ban bots or not, if they are illegal, they must be banned.

And yeah, they should actually do something and ban the adena sellers 'cause that's some serious problem but....they are really slow. Reported a bug in the Heavenly rift of ToI (1 option was missing and i couldn't port inside the instance), they addressed that as a bug and told me they would fix it and send me back the ticket...it was 2 days ago, still no ticket refunded. Even tho, the option is now there lol.

Killing their bots is quite easy tho, once you hit 60-70 you can easly go where they farm and PK them, most of those bots are kamaels or mages...i fought against some of them in Cemetery with an alt toon...PKed some guys there for no reason and got the bots targetting me from all the spots around. Had to PK that as well.

3. Ega18

Ega18 User

As you said they must be banned. There is one guy name: spruce came from NA giran he pking non botters to get some space for his bots. Now in catacomb, plains of glory toi everywhere is bots. I was planing to make bot killer but it needs some time to get lvl as Multiple l2 windows r not allowed here i don't want to lose so much time on my main. The reason why i left NA is bots. Now they coming here... If admins not gonna do anything about this probably I will say good bye to this as well. Is bots not automated? U can kill them as many times u want they will come back without real human touch?

4. SK111

SK111 Banned

In my 14 years experience who wants to fight the bots are fay way worst than the botters
    aka they say they are pking bots while they are pking everone in sight every single time they log in
    yesterday on red server there were several exping zones with more than 20 rooms free each
    there was a toon in game nick ProTeaM on red server who ported from one exping zone to another
    in a never ending loop pking everyone he encountered
    and he wasn't exping either because he can't afford to buy a single pack of SG pots
    ofc OhReally clan

Today it was the "pk ProTeaM day"
    everyone on red server ported out of town to pk ProTeaM
    Tomorrow will be same and the day after as well untill he rerolls or eventually quits.

Idk the best solution is to make your own anti-pker toon
    When your main is pked by one of this "i'm pretending to pk bots while i'm pking everyone"
    log in your antipker and untill the first toon logs off chase him down everywhere.

It's a kind of gaming aswell

5. Ega18

Ega18 User

Not talking about pking every single players. I don't really see point to touch normal players who is farming like a man. I'm talking about bots bots and only BOTS.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2019
  6. Kamalel

Kamalel User

its like that archer army right at plains of glory tp they literally login at the same time and move together, i have seen them respawn and tp back at the same time, to seconds. Its almost comical. They look exactly the same and have very similar names. Its army of around 10 bots.

7. SK111

SK111 Banned

You may still choose
    Do you want the bots and you know what the bots are doing to protect their assets so you can still
    go to exp elsewhere
    or do you want ppl like the fattest youtuber ever who pks everyone even allies while streaming , like a click bia tch, to get
    more viewers?

Here it's an example
    https://www.twitch.tv/iky0suke

I've never seen a youtuber fatter than this guy and I've never heard of youtubers who pk their allies to get more viewers

Red server ofc
    The funny thing is that on ncwest this fat guy doesn't have the money to get past lvl 85

8. Ega18

Ega18 User

I was always wondering who is the guy pking at nioght every1 when afk. Now I know it's a nerd behind pc :D hahaha funny to see people like this. Later people like him will cry in forums that server lost people. Gues what? Cuz idiots like him pking every1 who is on his way :D Anyway I hope they will do something about bots

9. SK111

SK111 Banned

The story it's a little bit different
    This fat guy ports from exp zone to exp zone pking everyone while in europe it's night
    i guess he is from brazil so he can do that without no effort at all
    when he finishes to pk toons with a wartag above them this fat guys begin to pk the other toons
    first the ones with a clantag and then the clanless ones
    when he finishes with those toons he begins to pk allies too
    all of that while he is streaming and you can't talk with him unless you subscribe to his channel
    so not only the fatter youtuber ever is pking everyone but gets real money from every pk he does

I hope innova will ban him and in the meanwhile i formerly ask to the T alliance leader to kick this fat guy out of all of their clans.

10. xHaseo

xHaseo User

Oh, i saw this guy once in streaming. Well, he's brazilian, since when they were good players? Just gave a look at his last stream...all he does is PKing lowbies in plains (gz for hitting 1100 a lv 70- tho) and then getting 2 hit by a kamael from his war. That's the reason why he PK, 'cause in a fair 1v1 he gets stomped hard, so the only thing he can do is PKing afkers. He's prolly one of those guys who got bullied in L2 in the past so he now try to have his revenge by playing 24/7 PKing anyone, doesn't matter clan, lvl or ally.
    Funny tho, he still lose to any active toon 80+ :(

11. SK111

SK111 Banned

Well xHaseo i only guessed he is from brazil because i don't want to give to him real money

You have to consider that for each viewer a twitch streamer gets 2.5 € x month
    You have to consider this from innova point of view aka for each 2.5 € this fat guy earns innova is loosing thousands upon thousands of euros
    aka
    if you are dead you don't consume SG pots aka you don't need to buy them aka for every pk this guy does innova is loosing 1 SG pack
    [2.5 €] x player x night
    if you are dead you don't consume effect scrolls aka you don't need to buy them aka for every pk this guy does innova is loosing 1 effect pack
    [2.5 €] x player x night
    you also have to consider that innova res discounts are based on eu timezone while this guy clearly lives in another timezone
    and all in all the players will wait 6.30 am gmt to ress

If you sum it up for every night this guy is allowed to log in innova is loosing a loooooooooooooottttttttttttttttt of money.

If they don't care why would I?
    As you've said this dude bsoe when he sees a lvl 80 on the horizon +
    also he's stupid for the guy standards because he stream sniped a russian youtuber
    so yeah say bye to your twich account.

Last thing you should consider
    this dude is giving so much money to innova that he runs around the map at lvl 81
    with a c grade weapon
    I would have banned him two weeks ago due to the damage he is doing to innova's
    monthly revenue.
    Lets see what innova will do.

And yeah i'm in the same alliance of the guy but i'm still getting pked by him.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2019
  12. Ega18

Ega18 User

Well... I can't understand how this guy still in that clan if he kills alliance members? As xHaseo said he been bullied whole his life so now he is trying to revenge in l2 life ))

13. xHaseo

xHaseo User

Ahm...quite sure that's not how it works. Views and followers ARE NOT what bring you money, that's not youtube. Otherwise we would have people streaming with...let's say...100 viewers? They would earn 250 euro per day...aka 7500 euros per month? That's totally insane. Twitch keeps the count of how many followers you have to make give you the "partnership", making you able to earn donations. And even at that point, 1 views wont give you 2.5 euros per day. Not even with all the advertisment in the middle.
    But yes, he should be BR, at least, the name he puts in the titles suggest that.
    I gave a look at his stream today, the one he did yesterday...streamed for like 6-7 hours if i recall correctly...aaand all i saw was :
    Exp in GoE, bsoe/die to all active players 76+, PKing everything (even his own ally) and, at some point, he was looking for treasures inside his nose...he went to dig quite deep but didn't manage to find a thing. Beside his shirt as paper, ofc.

The l2 community is, sadly, quite...low? sad? brainless? cause we have the BRs that are just stupid...i mean, look at this guy. RUs are the same as BRs but RUs do it for money...that is even worse. For example, i saw a guy named Evil today in PoG (blue server)...he PKed everyone but some kamaels named "FF"...prolly those were his adena farmers. 3 toons...so i even wonder how he could run a PK char + 3 adena toons.

Sadly, nowdays, we lack players with skills...most of the players are either boosted by all the $ they waste or they are just bad...it's really rare to find a player with 2 hands and 1 brain that works...even tho, even in the past it was hard. For the BRs Gustavs was a "legendary dagger", "the strongest dagger ever"...but...he was not. He was just a guy with 3rd pt programs to auto-target that was hunting mostly players in pve/afk/under-levelled.

IDK IDK, just let him be, even if he thinks he's good, his own streaming prove him wrong. If he goes to Plains to PK players, be sure to have the anti-pk buff you can get by the GK NPC...not much, but for 2h you wont die if you're 10 levels lower than him (so you need to be 71 maximum).
    Actually a good thing the devs should do would be "buffing the buff"...make it last for lots of hours, like 4-6-10 even 12 hours and make it so players 5 levels or more can't PK you. But make it so you can't die to a PK char, if the guy is white, and hit you, he can kill you. If he's already red, instead, make it so he can't PK players with the buff. Doing this will discourage PK rampages since you would need to drop 720 KPs everytime to PK another toon.

14. Machinae

Machinae User

Gustavs hahaha, he aint no kaganpwnz.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.