1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

New player for this server.

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Janeway, Nov 10, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Janeway

Janeway User

Hey All.

Was looking at videos of this server and though I give it a try, however what stuck me from lvl 1 is the drop. Or lack of should I say.

Even whit the starter pack it seems very hard too make anything adena wise.

Question is it possible to get lvl 80 and DONT use your credit card ?

2. Totxoman

Totxoman User

Reaching 76 and more is possible. I have only spend 10€ on a C +7 weapon. It's hard but possible. Everyone will surpass you because they spend tons of money but if you persist and struggle a little from time to time you can do it

3. IplayPVE

IplayPVE User

Welcome bro, hope you like it!

4. xHaseo

xHaseo User

Yeah, it'll take you over 1 year probably but yes.
    Adenas can be farmed on higher levels, you need to hit 61+ tho, there you'll start to drop 100-400+ adenas, at some point after 76 you'll start dropping 400-1200 adenas per mob.
    The only problem is the Sahya's grace, it's a sort of vitality that, once is dry, will just kill XP and drop rates, making dropping even adenas impossible.
    If you want to reach lv 80, let's say, you might need to waste like 100 euros, not all at once, but if time by time, buying some XP boosts from the chests IG or to buy the chests containing SGs.
    At the moment, in game, we have for 8 euros a box that gives you 10 sahya grace pots+random item...and with 8 euro you get 20 boxes, meaning you'll get 200 SG pots...those would be enough for some days after 76+, at the beginning, with 200 pots, you can even make 1-70.

Also, keep in mind that daily you can get 20 pots+few other rewards (SS tickets, spirit ores for buffs and another thing i don't remember.) and by time to time we get events. So far they gave away for free like...over 300 potions. You can even, eventually, create a Kamael archer to farm some adenas, in the meanwhile in ANOTHER account, log daily to retrive ur free pack with the 20 potions...if you do it for like, 1 month, you'll get AT LEAST 600 potions...and you should be able to hit easly lv 76+ just with that while ur kamael farms a lot of adenas.

SK111 likes this.
  5. SK111

SK111 Banned

xHaseo gave the best advices but the datas are a little bit wrong
    every SG pack you buy [0.50] you get 20 SG pots and not 10 that coupled with the 20 you get for free will give to you
    an in game playing time of 8 hours [to me who plays more than 3 hours a day has to be hospitalized and even the ru
    top players don't play more than 3 hours x day (eg. somesay) actively i do mean the rest it's just afk]
    every 8 € SG pack will give to you 400 SG pots and not 200 [unless you are mad that will last a month]

Now to play in a p2w server without spending a single cent it's a nonsense and it's pure stupidity
    there's hello kitty out there or others free games [eg. chess]
    this game isn't for sure for the ones who don't want to spend real money and if you log in on steam if you don't pay
    you don't play, simple as that.

Another good suggestion is to play on one account at a time while tanking SG pots on other 3 or 2 accounts
    this way in 10 days [and not in 30] you may have 600 SG pots for free
    your pace will be slower but sooner or later you will have to spend real money not that much [lets say 10 to 50 € a month]

TLDR if you don't want to spend real money
    uninstall l2 essence eu
    and
    uninstall steam

Now I have a little bit of more time so i'll try to be more specific
    On both servers the ones you now see on top of the 150 ranking are there in c grade
    very soon the ones who now are in b or a grade will simply single hand those nerds
    Especially in essence it doesn't matter if you play 24/7 but if you spend something
    [as i wrote above it could be enough 10 € a month] buy you have to spend something
    Eventually when this bunch of retar d ed will be kicked out of both servers the real players
    will begin to play and new ones will come, especially from ncwest.

If they do atm 5k dmg x hit with a c grade bow
    imagine how much dmg will do to them a sheedy

Last edited: Nov 11, 2019
  6. Totxoman

Totxoman User

Ignore all the ppl talking about spending 2000€ or 300€, is not true. If you pay at best you will lvl up 10 times faster. The gear is another thing, but is worth to play. Just don't pay attention to the forum trolls. I dunno why they are so interested in ppl not joining the game they are playing.

7. SK111

SK111 Banned

In here there are only a few real trolls like the one who reply to every post i make with a sigle phrase never countering with facts
    what I wrote. So basically yeah you are just another jobless kid who likes to stalk me. Period.
    Now please list below all the videogames on steam you can play for free.
    If there aren't any please go the fack off and, most important of all, find a
    J
    O
    B
    so you can play this game instead of following me with the venom you have in your brain just to spit on everything I wrote.

I'm waiting for the list of the steam videogames that cost 0 € you dum b as s

You are so dum b that just to spit some more venom on me you actually didn't never ever
    play the game. For the ones who are actually playing the game
    when the sg bar has at least 24% the xp multiplier it's x 300
    not x 6

So basically you lie, and you lie, and you lie, and you lie, and you lie.

8. Gumarodak

Gumarodak User

Follow the quests, they will level you up to 51 lvl i believe. Check as well the starter package from l2 store. It gives +16 no grade weapon which some use in high lvl as well. You dont have to farm 24/7 and spend lot of real cash, just dont expect to be in TOP 150...you can still enjoy the game not being top dog...

9. Totxoman

Totxoman User

I'm gonna give you professional statistics like you do. 87'8% of the ppl who call everyone kids on the forums are actually frustated kids themselves. The media of their IQ is at the border of being ******ed. Weigh 123.7kg.

I got 2 kids and I'm a procurement engineer, I post in forum to help ppl by sharing my knowledge or giving them the right info when ppl like you are misleading them.

This is my last reply to you super mature adult with job.

Have a nice life.

Leckter likes this.
  10. SK111

SK111 Banned

I don't know on which server do you play but if you are on red server you should be aware of the situation too well
    Paying customers are quitting due to a non paying customer who is pking everyone, even his own clanmates, since day

The idea to replace paying adults customers with kids that will flood both servers with kamael archers and don't want
    to spend a single cent it's simply the stupidest thing in the world i've read because, even if you are an engineer, you
    shoul know that without an appropriate monthly revenue innova will close both servers. Period.

So to write in here please kids from all over the word come in here so when you will be lvl 81 you will be able to pk
    everyone on both servers it's the stupidest thing i've ever read.

The only thing I agree with you it's that to post in here is detrimental

Or innova will act asap
    or simply put l2 essence eu will be closed, at least the red server, before janauary 2020 the 1st.

11. Leckter

Leckter User

Path of Exile.
    For the list, it's quite easy, there is a build-in "free" sort tool, the list is faaaar from empty.
    But you're so high in your fantasy world you will deny. Btw, game and list exist, those are FACTS.

And you should seriously calm down on the insults, we all understood what kind of dude you are, don't need to spit all around the forum.

Don't worry, some fact he will deny or ignore as well : this dude spams about others having to get a job, while he cries that he cannot afford a decent PC for gaming.
    That tells a lot and illustrate your statistics :D