1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

New to the server and needing help

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Daryehl, Nov 12, 2019.

1. Daryehl

Daryehl User

Guys, I have some questions about the server and, if you guys wanna help me out, I'd like to know how mages are doing in the server? I really like Spellsinger but I want to know how Spellhowler, Necromancer and Sorcerer are doing. Which one would you recommend? Which one has the advantage over the other? What is the cap of Casting Speed and other status? I'm planning on putting out some cash and what would you recommend me to buy? What is the main differences between the servers and which one would you recommend me to go?

Thaaaaaanks in advance!

Daryehl

2. rzree

rzree User

mages - useless in this l2. Or u should donate about 2-3k $ per month to kill someone. Troubles with mana\ 1k damage at all server stages and other cool stuff. differences between the servers? Red - more rus kids.

3. Elluminel

Elluminel User

Troubles with mana? Do u know what BTM is?) 1k dmg?) Do u ever played as mage in L2aden servers? Even handless idiot can now do 40 wit and get 220+ mage crit. Crits from vortexes and symphonies not 1k:)
    Nov 12, 2019
    Sps is hard mage class - no vamp, weak m atck.
    Sph/sorcs - main elemental mages now (sorc have best aoe - sph best m atck and vamp)
    Necros - very hard. Very hard at exp because of cursed bones and **** aoe.
    Cap of cast speed is 1500 if i remember correctly. All mages can do 1200+ cast speed now - so sps cast speed advantage =0 now:)
    Play on blue - there r much less pks here:)
    If u want to donate - do 6-7 aden talisman, 4-5 belt(i guess they add them to shop tomorrow) , find hat +2-3 int/wit on market, and gems(u need 4+ onyx for good dmg). Aden+belt+hat is enough for exp till 80+:)
    if u want to exp fast - find dwarf/wl slave and do aoe(2.5kk adena per h now):)

Last edited: Nov 12, 2019
  4. Sayune

Sayune User

I'm playing sps and till now 0 problems tbh.
    About mp: just make a macro with hydroblast x10 + bodytomind+ selfheal.
    Maybe problem is u clean spots too fast and mobs respawn often too far and u have to wait that other players kill em , and usually they're slower than u (ye, even arbas, since they can oneshot mobs but their "cast" is slow).
    Ah, I'm not use any kind of tatoo, so probably with them (+wit) I could do even better.

5. rzree

rzree User

1. I know about btm, but it makes no sense to play mage classes who kills mob for 2-3 spells, when archers classes like hawk and arb are killin mob from 1 skills and do not need mana at all and btw have much more stats like p.def\hp\cp.:D 2.vortex and symphonies have cooldown and don't give a lot of dmg (for example prominence ~700-800, symphonies ~1200..crit x2...who have boost and lvl like u or about that) 3. i played on ru servers and know what i mean. enjoy this ---->
    This is just one example of how mage classes can kills in this l2 version, and there are thousands of examples that i can show u. But if u're talking about mages which can kill almost everyone on this server....ask them how many tens of thousands dollars they spent on a character :D How many thousands dollars they spent on AOE exp (i can answer u ~20 dolls per day)
    In new update all range classes will be fix by their distance attack range (900->700) And if u wanna be helpful, play mage class and not die like a dog from tyrr\glad\daggers\archers\sws\tanks i see only 2 out. just play overlord warcryer or maybe ES in a 2-3 month server starts. All other varieties of mages are garbage without damage and survivability.
    In essence u can play for your lovely mages only in one case...if u have 10-20.000 euro. Or u can suffer and just killin mobs ;) thats all.
    BTW 4 belt - garbage too. u need only 5+ for +hp potions and u can spend a lot of money to do that.
    Sorr 4 bad eng, hope u understand :D

Last edited: Nov 12, 2019
  6. IplayPVE

IplayPVE User

Like posted above - chose class to play depending on how much cash you can spend

7. rzree

rzree User

They don't understand simple things. They just watched videos with top korean\japan\ru or smth essence mages which are killin whole server and think that they can do same things. But they forget a little nuance smells like euro -)

8. xHaseo

xHaseo User

Sooo...idk where's the problem there. OL is still a mage, so his MEN should be high. Also, OLs are over-buffed here as you can see, compared to the other guy who just had self-buffs...and the OL has a drain that is insane...80% of the dmg done is restored, so...again, the video is useless.

As for the class to play, as they said already, in L2E every class is broken as long as you spend money. Literally. So play what you like the most. I always liked the SPS but gotta admit that you can farm way faster with sorc (aoe) or sph (aoe+CDL)...Necros need bones, so an extra waste of adena and they're mostly single-target.

As for the server, Blue is better actually.

Omegashin likes this.
  9. SK111

SK111 Banned

I have to agree with that but to a certain degree
    The blue server does have a poor economy and the enchange ratio real money to adena it's insanely low
    [1 l800=for 2.4kk to 3kk] but after lvl 66 you are relatively safe to exp

The red server has a better econony and the enchange ratio real money to adena it's more than fantastic
    [1 l800=from 2.5 to 5kk so almost the double compared to blue] but you will be pked non stop from lvl 1 to lvl 80
    by russians [from lvl 1 to lvl 66] and by fat brazilians gays [from lvl 67 to lvl 80]

The funnier thing it's that nor the russian nor the brazilian pkers had ever give a single cent to innova
    so if you play on red server don't buy lcoins or things from the l2 store because you will pked as well,
    no matter what by toons with +16 no grade weapons

10. Totxoman

Totxoman User

Stop a little troll. L800 box is 4'5kk. Keep repeating it in every single post like always. You want to bring ppl to red, but what you are telling them is not true. Blue server, has less ppl pking every player. If you made the wrong choice not our blame so don't lie about our server.

11. Daryehl

Daryehl User

Well... I have to say it's VERY discouraging what rzree is saying... I simply don't understand why in every servers archers are so broken. If that's what happens in the case of the mages, then I won't even bother starting to play. I can't conceive mages doing less damage than fighters...

12. Elluminel

Elluminel User

Good video:) No dragon, no sayha ava robe set etc. Why tatoos +4 wit -4 men and not +4 wit -4 int?)
    https://ibb.co/GchK5Wm
    Thats stats of mine 78 phantom summ. No epics, no pendant, 3 lvl agat, 6 aden tal, 3 belt. +7 soes(or maybe +10 demon). Never saw 1k dmg crit even on sunshine. but summs have weaker nuke.
    And to fight with overlord - anti mage class with 3000+ m def and bafs like -20% m crit dmg etc.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2019
  13. SK111

SK111 Banned

That's you who is saying that

Red server right now - l8000 in buying 37kk
    Blue server right now - l8000 in buying 31kk

This means every 20 € you are loosing 6.000.000 adena

If you are following me from post to post just to say everything i write it's wrong well you've just missed the one
    where i wrote
    on red server you will be pked non stop from lvl 1 to 66 by russians and from lvl 67 to 80 by brazilian gays
    it has to be noted that they refer to themselves as gays and it's not me [eg clan saunagay]

if i wrote you will be pked non stop that doesn't seem to me like an invite to join the red server
    it's quite the opposite

Last but not least i wrote very clearly on this forum to all the red server customers to stop buying lcoins and things
    from the l2store untill innova won't ban two specific accounts.

Now rant more.

14. rzree

rzree User

I have no reason to lie and i've seen enought mages in essence. An ORDINARY mage with boost like 50-100$ per month (80% of all server) cannot kill anyone, maybe only gnome and ohh.... i'm not sure :D Archers\ES\ some melee classes can kill enemies like you (50-100-200$ boost per month) easily. Ofc you can't kill overdonate people on any classes, but u wont feel like a whipping boy.
    The era of archers is coming from interlude chronicles (bai+aq =overcrit= kill everyone) and they didn't dominate just a couple of chronicles like gracia or smth like that. Archers are good as in the beginning and too good in endgame. So koreans don't know what to do about it many years.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2019
  15. xHaseo

xHaseo User

Ahem...becauuuse they have high p.atk and range, i guess? Fact is, archers always had an high p.atk, making them usefull in PVE/PVP situation. Archers, anyway, have a big - in a 1v1 pvp...which is : they get the dmg. They defenses are low, even tho their dmg is high, making them like "glass cannons"...and with the DK update, they're gonna be just "glass". They're losing 200 points in range (going from 900 to 700, meaning that ALL melees are just 100 points away to cast debuffs/rush...so if the archer stop just to cast ONE skill, the melee will get in range to jump) and they will also lose a lot of critical rate on skills (right now, that's the reason why they are OP, if they spams 10 skills, they will crit 5, even 7 skills in a row and, in my case, i had a PR lv 41 who was able to crit even 5 skills in a row).

About damages : all classes land low damages in the late game...that's cause there are way too many p2w items that decreases dmg taken (belt and pendant for example) and other items increasing HP/CP, p.def, m.def and crt rate resistance. But there are way few items to increase the damage (2 brooches to increase dmg...aden talisman...mhhh...agathions works with both defensive/offensive...i can't recall any other dmg boost item imho).

So pvps are not going to be 1hit k.o anymore, you're gonna need to hit the opponent for a bit, making pvps longer. Just with this belts we get now, increasing the effect of potions, will make those with a 5+++ belt hard to kill since they will heal over 150 HPs per potion.

Eloquence likes this.
  16. Eloquence

Eloquence User

What i have to say is this ... Check videos... Check their items ... If you like the way it's going, and you think you are able to make these items, then by all means, do it... You won't regret it, cause you like it... I watched my fair share of videos all this time, and tbh I haven't seen a single person with +10 items ... Everyone is around +5++ and +7 for the daring ones... You don't need to be the best in items.. Just play and have fun... You will make +5 on all of the items eventually ... And you will have pvp either way ... So, don't watch people that give thousands in the game ... They have it, they want to, so it's their choice ... Do what you can and you can do best ...
    As for the mechanics part of the game, every class has its pros and cons... Personally, I would go all the way for sps if I wanted to play a mage... Cause I'm an elf lover ... Stay and roll with it ... Also, I think it's the most balanced l2 version ever ... That's kind of weird, actually ... But it's true ...