1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

Suggestion on improving the PK/PVP aspect of the game.

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by DapperBae, Nov 14, 2019.

1. BaeSir

BaeSir User

Hi,
    I started playing essence 2 weeks ago.

As someone who works a regular job, the auto level system is really amazing for us who don't have time to grind.

Hence why it is so frustrating when you are being killed while afking. Allowing players to pk afk players provides nothing constructive for the game.

I understand that one of the goal in Essence is to encourage PvP/pk action. However, as is now, pking afk players is far from fun, progressive and interactive game play.

In my opinion, there are 2 elements that are needed in order to improve the PK/PvP environment.

1. Increase the penalty for PK.
    The goal is to reduce the amount of pk on afk players.
    But also encourage people to hunt Red players.

As many people have suggested, I think red players should not be allowed to use teleport scrolls/services.

Red players should have a chance to drop items from their bag or equipped.

2. More frequent boss respawns.

Most of the legit pk/PvP actions happens during siege and when people are contesting bosses.

So the better way to do it is to allow more frequent boss respawns, since Siege is currently not out yet.

Conclusion:
    We need to find more opportunities to encourage players to PvP.
    But we also need to consider the penalty increase for PK and protection for players on Auto-leveling in order to promote a more interactive/fun enviroment given the game mechanics we have.

2. procc

procc User

You can save your self from pk in Dino island. Of course you will need a little bit of adena for this. Ether donate, or make box kamaels.
    Biggest problem is a lot of exp lost during pvp. Many players dies 2 times, and that's it, they don't go pvp anymore :\

Right now this is NOT pvp server, but more like afk PVE, PK server.

3. SK111

SK111 Banned

Please explain to me how you can save yourself if you bought a blessing of the plenty pack [€ 7.50]
    but you are constantly pked and therefore you arent' allowed to use what you bought.

I'm curious.

4. procc

procc User

Go to Primeval isle.

5. SK111

SK111 Banned

So after I paid € 7.50 for a pack that i cannot use i should pay 150 more lcoins x hour to use that pack?
    Is that what you are trying to say to me?

@Artchem please refund all of innova customers who bought blessing of plenty pack
    but cannot use it. Thank you.

6. procc

procc User

Not 150 lcoins. 250k adena is better deal, at least in Blue server :)
    But yes, if you don't have adena, you need to donate more, or make kamael box :Thumbsdown:

7. SK111

SK111 Banned

You have to be a genious
    Someone bought a pack for 7.50 € but cannot use it
    so he has to spend more lcoins to use that pack
    or make a kamael archer who can't benefit from that pack because it's toon bounded and not account bounded
    Wow
    Don't you sleep the night before thinking those bs?

@Artchem please refund us.

About the pking system it's pretty simple like someone did on some private server
    Do you want to pk 1 toon?
    Where's the problem give me 100 €
    50 € to me [innova]
    50 € to the player you want to pk
    it's a ticket you have to purchase
    don't you have the money to buy the ticket by the end of the day?
    sorry permabanned
    do you want to pk a second toon?
    where's the problem give me 1.000 €
    and so on.

8. procc

procc User

Yes this donor system is quite f***ed, but what can you do? Quit? Or simply find the best way to play the game?
    People responsible for these servers are super stubborn, they wont make any changes so easily. It is very hard to change their minds.Usually it is not worth to even try. Usually it is better to find another game, and enjoy it a lot more than this addictive piece of ****.

9. BaeSir

BaeSir User

@Artchem

Despite people arguing/critizing the game in the replies, i hope you have some time to look at my feedback/suggestion and bring it to the development team :)

Thank you!

infelix likes this.
  10. BaeSir

BaeSir User

I see that there are a "Suggestion/Feedback" choice when you submit a ticket, i will post my future suggestions there instead. However, writing on the forum can get some opinions of other players (Though the replies are not always construcive as you see from the replies in this thread).

11. Warendo

Warendo User

SK111 what is your nick? When I see you crying here for the main spirit of the game which is PvP/PK, I wanna PK you on daily basis :) If you want to afk all day and not being killed, go primeval isle. Otherway you will be probably killed as all of us :)

12. -Memfis-

-Memfis- User

About PK, Make while PK BSOE/GK cast time 10 sec, cut HP pots by 2 and if you have more than 4000 karma then if you die you loose +1% permanently.