1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

any idea how to get specific spellbook?

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by xXeTex, Nov 15, 2019.

1. xXeTex

xXeTex User

Hi,

i'm warcryer in blue server, and i need a specific spellbook (chant of battle), i wanted to ask you how i can get it or if there is a better way to get it different from the one i'm trying.

what i've been trying is creating new characters (orcs), leveling until 40 change profession and get spellbook chest, but i made more than 30 characters and i haven't got spellbook i'm looking for.

if there is someone who knows a better way to get it i would appreciate it. Ty

i know for l2centralinfo that "wyrm" in "sea of spores" drops that spellbook but i think the chance is very low (0.0009%)

2. Gumarodak

Gumarodak User

Maybe try to make warrior alts instead...i am in the same boat... stull need one orc amulet with no luck

3. xXeTex

xXeTex User

ok, ty, i will try it!

4. Dvyus

Dvyus User

Try doing lvl 40 overlord for warcryer books, I did lvl 40 warccryer and got all books for my overlord

5. xXeTex

xXeTex User

After 12 more attemps (45+ in total), i still can't get the damn amulet, i'll keep informed about this epic adventure ;)

6. Gumarodak

Gumarodak User

Wtb amulet of silence on blue :)

7. xXeTex

xXeTex User

the only good thing of this matter is that i have a lot of different amulets :D