1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

it finally happened

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Intheas, Nov 16, 2019.

1. Intheas

Intheas User

today i uninstalled

-feel sorry for the money tho, devs do not deserve it

-i have played some dishonest cashgrab (like marvel heroes online) but those were actually enjoyable giving you full game content and you could play as much as you wish for free (but for real free) not pay insane price to increase daily limit

-cant trade most of the lcoin items and absolutely essential consumables like dragon and sayha scrolls (even tho paid for them) soulshot tickets etc. within account, meaning if you decide to change character you are destined to prepare your cc and your butt because all you cash up to this moment will be voided

-pvp server rofl, even classic is easier to level up

-i dont usually hate failed and dying projects, specially the entertainment ones but these guys just want to trick millenials into playing a nostalgic game of their era with muh you will have time cause autohunt but not really if you dont pay for every single mob

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2019
  2. Dvyus

Dvyus User

I would rather have a similar premium acc model rather than this......did it on l2 europe, not donated to this essence game for a bit now, awaiting with baited breath for any changes that may or may not come, especially the pk fiasco

3. SK111

SK111 Banned

Although the pkers factor it's really an issue and can discourage any newbie to invest even a single cent in this game,
    and innova it's refusing to do anything about that, there are so many ways to play this game for free even at higher
    lvls [76+]

To me you guys are doing the right choice uninstalling l2 essence eu because, since day 1, you tought this was a
    fps and literally engulfed two servers with pointless toons when you knew, since the beginning, you would have quitted
    withing 30 days.

What can I say?

BB = bye bye.

IHIWSYA = I hope I won't see you again.

P.s. about classic to get an item i needed at the right price i waited 3 years on skelth
    you guys didn't survive 30 days.

4. Dvyus

Dvyus User

im not leaving the game, im just not donating!

5. IplayPVE

IplayPVE User

Just stop using cash, you can play pve

6. Rankornm

Rankornm User

On the main website you have information about this is PVP server but if you want play pvp you have to spend a lot of money.
    If you dont pay you die on one shot on pvp.

7. Crunchips

Crunchips User

P2W > PvP