1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

What do you think ?

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Rankornm, Nov 20, 2019.

1. Rankornm

Rankornm User

I have a few questions for you.
    I play on Blue server from the beginning and there are more and more unexplained issues.

- How do you like this server ?
    - Do i have to donate if i want to play pvp here ?
    - Is it ipossible not to die on one, max two shots without donating ?
    - Is it possible to catch up top 150 without spent money ?

- Is it a pvp server or a PK server ?
    - Is this server pay2win ?
    - Do you see more and more adena sellers in the towns ?
    - Do you see on the hunting spots more Kamaels and less players ?
    - Do you think there is an organised group who sell adena on this server ?
    - How many people do you think use multi account, cheats and shared accouts ?
    - Why do the support remove and suspend negative posts ?
    - Do you thing the support will do someting about cheaters ?

I've got my own opinion on these issues but i just wanted to know what you think ?

2. Machinae

Machinae User

- How do you like this server ?
    I liked it to begin with, I'm now indifferent, all L2 servers eventually end up the same.

- Do i have to donate if i want to play pvp here ?
    To a degree, most players seem to turn their monitors off and unplug their keyboards after flagging, only real danger is if they manage to lick the keyboard hard enough when you are AFK.

- Is it ipossible not to die on one, max two shots without donating ?
    Depends who you fight, if your fighting a stacked donator then expect to get wiped really quick, against non donators through to light/medium it's not a big difference, it's those few items that mess you up.

- Is it possible to catch up top 150 without spent money ?

Yes, I rerolled a character less than a week ago and it's 72 now, if I wanted too I could catch the top racial, top server wide is doubtful at this point.

- Is it a pvp server or a PK server ?
    I've not been PK'd in a little while now, the few known culprits have gone, PvP over a spot is usually initiated by a PK, Pride are rampant cheats so I doubt PvP is fun end game.

- Is this server pay2win ?
    Yes at the end of the day, your not going to escape those players who have tanked their toon and unless you do the same you are going to lose to someone who has basically paid to kill you easily.

- Do you see more and more adena sellers in the towns ?
    Yes, ********, you can't run a service people are paying for and not police it in my opinion.

- Do you see on the hunting spots more Kamaels and less players ?
    Where I am now there is typically a decent mix of classes, if you go to other lower level spots though they are overwhelmingly soul rangers for obvious reasons, AFK easy farm, there are definately actual players/mains that aren't Kamael.

- Do you think there is an organised group who sell adena on this server ?
    Yes, there is and always has been in some guise, these days it's organised Russian clans who overpower and exert control on a server, makes me miss the days Ricky and his Chinese farming contingent on Teon, atleast they didn't systematically destroy the game environment for profit.

- How many people do you think use multi account, cheats and shared accouts ?
    I think there are a lot that only run 1 account, if they have a laptop too then probs 2, there are ofcourse as mentioned above certain groups running tons of Kamaels that are protected by their main farming clan characters.

- Why do the support remove and suspend negative posts ?
    Optics.

- Do you thing the support will do someting about cheaters ?
    No, no I do not, and to that effect I am no longer spending on my account, I shut the game down and turned my PC off last night for the first time since launch, haven't booted the game yet today, might not bother.

Dvyus likes this.