1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Damaged Books

Discussion in 'Activity' started by iEmily, Nov 20, 2019.

Tags:
  1. iEmily

iEmily User

Is Damaged Books totally will be removed from game after next update? I am asking because you wrote "Please note that [​IMG]Damaged Spellbook (500 pc.) was replaced by [​IMG]Gemstone (R-grade) (50 pc.) today, because the Damaged Spellbook will be removed during the next update." that.

or People who got damaged books will stay for learning skills?

2. TimeWaste

TimeWaste User

So what will happen to the skills? Will stay?

3. Cordana

Cordana User

Ofc will stay, now you wake up? everyone who is interested about what going on in Korean server know about this change from at least 3 months

4. iEmily

iEmily User

I opened this topic because they wrote " the Damaged Spellbook will be removed during the next update." Also waiting a reply from Artchem .

5. DeadZy

DeadZy User

When you are offering a service, you should provide full information of the changes and the consequences from them in game on time.

Simple example:
    Quote from patch notes
    "Formula that counts damage for effects “Received Damage -X%” and “Received Damage during PVP -X%” has been changed"

Changed to what?

6. Cordana

Cordana User

yes i understand and this is known fact from at least 3 months that in one of the august patches in korea damaged books were totaly removed from the game and chapter 1/2/3 will be in l2store

if you are wanna speculating on their prices and now wanna cry well its only your fault that you dont gather all informations

7. iEmily

iEmily User

First I am not crying. 2nd be carefull if you don't know who you are talking. This is game for fun. I just ask a question. How do you think I am crying? How old are you ??? Before writing think 2 times and read post carefully!

8. Notic

Notic User

Can you even exchange damaged to chapter 1?

Drops removed, chapter 1/2/3 through events/l2store only. Skills remain so far.

9. Cordana

Cordana User

becouse i i know you are market speculant thats all

10. zauliuz

zauliuz User

jeez... with every update this game turning in to game for rich peoples only, like golf, or other fancy hobbies.

11. iEmily

iEmily User

Do you know what is all? All problem is you are thinking people crying for something when they post a question to forums. We are playing game for fun and I don't like dramas on forums when your kind of people writing about people like "crying" . If you know answer of my question you can write answer and post it. No need to say people crying or doing smt like that. Please be carefull on your posts and think twice before saying something about them. Advice for speculations look mirror ...

TimeWaste likes this.
  12. Notic

Notic User

Actually they are giving into your demands and will be giving out free stuff, like pve weapons, lower stats pve armors, lv. 3 jewels, dragon shirts and all that **** for free. But there is a good saying, give a man a fish and he will not starve for a day, teach a man to fish and he will never starve. L2 majority community, including yourself is like that, they complain and cry until they get "a fish", but the next day they start crying and complaining again, while they sit and do nothing to improve.

13. zauliuz

zauliuz User

and whats from gear when mobs give only exp and no drop? or in other words - majority of content what is required to be competitive at low/mid level is moved to l2store.

14. Arbogast

Arbogast User

14 years? and your only argument is still "crying"?. Are you evolving back to monkey or what?

15. Notic

Notic User

Cool story, haven't heard this one before, do tell more

16. zauliuz

zauliuz User

so tell me how to farm in this afk game? it's better to download something like adventure comunist or similar game for phone, and effect will be same, you check it 2-3 times in a day and forget. just you can play other game while your "main game" is "farming" :) thats why i said l2 become only rich peoples game. now tell me where i'm wrong?

17. Sternen

Sternen User

Server population ca. 1200 peoples 400 bots, 400 shops, 300 AH user 100 peoples play normal:Roflmao:

iEmily likes this.