1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

Pride turned themselves into carpet. On their own.

Discussion in 'Activity (Maroon)' started by iDhol, Nov 25, 2019.

1. iDhol

iDhol User

Sure give me this screen. Damn, post it even here for all to see. I bet 100kk that you won't, because that never happened ;)

About selling adena - maybe you don't, but ask Racoony if he doesnt lmao. Or is he lying even to you?

2. AimInNape

AimInNape User

I can easily explain it. From the start of EU-essence adena server Blue costs more than adena on Red. Simple math.

And on russian servers the competition goes off scale, respectively, adena costs a penny

3. xThug

xThug User

So price of adena determines where you play but you don't sell adena. xD

#logic

Dvyus and procc like this.
  4. AimInNape

AimInNape User

Nooo...logic - is not about pride :D

5. xMeggi

xMeggi User

why did you decide that I must play on Russian servers? I am from Ukraine, I am free to choose to play on Russian or European servers.

6. AimInNape

AimInNape User

Ye, Ukraine is Europe

7. xThug

xThug User

Your friend just wrote above that you chose EU server over RU because you can sell adena for more money.

Stop making a fool out of yourself.

8. Yattering Im

Yattering Im User

9. xThug

xThug User

10. AimInNape

AimInNape User

I'm not his friend)) I'm from bSide :Laugh::Laugh::Laugh: Keep calm and MiuMiuMiu :Laugh:
    Ukrainians love to say that. Not all, but many. :Laugh::Laugh::Laugh:

11. iDhol

iDhol User

This thread wasn't supposed to be about who's Russian, who's Ukrainian, who's from EU and who's not. It was supposed to be about Pride actions.

Dvyus likes this.
  12. Yattering Im

Yattering Im User

Right, correct.

Anyway, Russians or Ukrainians - just as hypocritical, spreading ubiquitous propaganda, the most toxic people on this server. I'd rather pay 100 times higher taxes than ally them.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2019
  13. AimInNape

AimInNape User

wow, wow, wow...no dirt. Do not need all people to row under one article

14. Yattering Im

Yattering Im User

I meant these people from Pride. I have no prejudices against nationality, I am neither xenophobe nor racist.

15. xMeggi

xMeggi User

lols
    Nov 28, 2019
    we have from the start of the server active 15-20 people playing, there were no more, you have a dumb zerg of 60-100 people, why do you constantly whine sheep? go farm the triffeck further on the epic and hand out to the trade, and tell us how it is, you are freeharm RB, and do you buy the B grade pride from the clan? normally there you were accepted as slaves, a laughing stock, it would be better if we were happy to give the van fan from the beginning of the server, and therefore it is more active than the swamp on the red. I became convinced that the European community is much weaker and less enduring than the CIS, only tears and everything, even if you defeat us, whine all the same. phew.

16. AimInNape

AimInNape User

Where do these numbers come from? 100 people were only once - under siege when there were mercenaries in the CC. There are about 60 of us every daily raid. Of 60 people, 30 falls from Chappy's shot, this is the same as you use poor Democratai. Cannon meat to divert eyes. You have the strongest server donators, you have some level advantage, advantage in equip. You PK the whole server for fun. And you wonder why there are many of us, but you are not? Logic is not about you, as I said earlier. Regarding the sharing of the drop: remind me how many A-grade weapons/armors, epics got Democratai for all the time you have been in the alliance?

17. Dvyus

Dvyus User

sameold.jpg
    New kid on the block now Oi, as well as Requiem, AnimePower, forgotten the names of the tits who were pking around 40, 50 60 level areas, you were asking for ppl to join 75+ at one point now its 70+, last time I looked PRIDE was 25 members its now 23, so you clearly are a lucrative clan for people to join arent you, perhaps if you idiots changed you tac you may get more player.

Definition of insanity, "doing the same old tactic and expecting different results"

As Ive said in previous post, I will not buy your adena, I will never side with you in a siege, and when my toon is 80+ im coming for you, its 70 atm so wow you really are great pvp'ers and pk'ers arent you.

18. xMeggi

xMeggi User

democrats went low lvl from the beginning of the alliance, there were 60-70 levels while you were already 3+ prof, they agreed to get full B grade, as it was, we have Persian levels like yours, the boost is not too different , and yes, about the epic, it didn’t pour in like you did, our ****** didn’t fall, and every day even flies from even the priests. Okay, the measurements will take place with *****, people will enter one way or another, until Monday relax the rolls, from Monday we are preparing a big surprise, possibly from Sunday.
    Nov 28, 2019
    oh yes, you asked about the epic and the gear, tell me, how many people and the epic did you get that came to the point that I was buying armor and fluffs of B grade from us? massively xD you have 60 people there farm, and everything goes Eye, triffek and so on? you are a herd of slaves that works for 5 people and rejoice, rejoice, we also laugh at you, we get our fan and drop, but 90% of your alliance is not: D
    Nov 28, 2019
    and the last one, tell me, but why do you farm almost the entire epic server, we fell 2 or 3 times in total, and we have more epic in the clan than in your alliance? Mystic? no, your friends like to sell epic on all sorts of forbidden sites, etc., and then to excuse themselves, they say they accidentally lost it or fell from them)))))

DapperBae likes this.
  19. ph0bia

ph0bia User

Hey meggi, I am not an XT member and therefore I cant speak about them but I can speak about the ally. So far everything has been shared absolutely equally, with NO exceptions. 2 out of the 3 epic weapons went to BMF and bSide, epic jewels are also being shared equally. What you say is a total lie. Not to mention that no good item has left the clan WH besides one pair of DC light leggings which were totally useless for us and we sold for a very nice price to one of ur members.. not to mention we have 1 more spare now if u are interested... Feel free to msg "ph0 in game and I can link you whatever will make you happy., from epic weapon to epic jewels lvl2 and so on..
    Cheers!

20. xMeggi

xMeggi User

yes, everything is honest, but more than half of the alliance in the C and B grades, wahahahaha, pm in game "Its, wts top B grade