1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

Pride turned themselves into carpet. On their own.

Discussion in 'Activity (Maroon)' started by iDhol, Nov 25, 2019.

1. xHaseo

xHaseo User

Why are you guys even bothering with Prides? It's a reality that those guys are liars and RMTer.

Pride + Swarm + Demokratai = Take out Chappieba and MrCocaine and they are carpets. Cocaine left due to Requiem ego. Only chappieba is left to hold them, if you take Chappieba out of the group, that ally is lost.
    Prides are running bots, the proof is quite easy to get, since you can see Requiem AFKing in Seal of Shillen/War-torn spot with Racoony running red to PK all toons. Somehow, some kamaels in the nearest spots are untouched by them.

And why are people like Pride talking about shares when their agreement was "we take all epics, raid weapons and A grade items"? You guys are literally scamming ur own ally and gear all of ur toons with A, and still manage to fail hard w/o chappieba. The whole clan of Pride is bit by bit getting in A, while nobody from Demokratai is. Not even Swarm, all the A grade Swarm get is by $. That's the reason why BlackSunEmpire left ur ally.

You speak about honesty when everyone got proofs that you guys are liars :
    AnimePower : "We PK those who help XT". Lie. You PK EVERYONE. Doesn't matter the clan or the level or anything. Inquisitor lv 80+ Pking in war-torn. Raccony aka Requiem doing the same.
    AnimePower, again : "Racoony said we'll make taxes 0%". Lie. Racoony is a RMTer, he would put taxes up to 200000% if he could.

That clan lives around the ego of a kiddo that got everyone running for him when he needs. When Requiem was 67, doing trains in war-torn and PKing all the players in "his" spot, he would get Chappi running for him all the time. Every single time you went to kill requiem or the puller, chappieba would insta-port in the trees. And now is the same. Kill requiem now and you will get chappieba, palec and doter on you in 0.1 secs.

Jelezo, hero paladin, can't win a fight 6 vs 2 and always port away. AnimePower 79 full A, not even flagging. PinCode is simply garbage.
    Cocaine was strong but left. Mutza was a good guy and left as well.

Your own actions and attitude are what make you guys tier Z material. Leftovers unable to fight in their own RU server and forced to move to the EU server. Still unable to fight. F for Pride.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2019
    iDhol likes this.
  2. iDhol

iDhol User

Basically what Hasel said, spot on. You are nothing in EU server now, let that sink in lmao. You are getting wrecked by casuals (most of us are, that's a fact).

About the drops - I have never in my 15 years of Lineage 2 seen more equal drop distribution than here in our XT ally/clan. Everything is working perfectly, everyone is getting items they worked for/they need. Every clan is getting fare share of epics and drops. Only grown ups stayed in our ally after Swarm kids that cried about RNG rage quitted. Triffek getting items for himself? I have never seen CL getting less gear form raids than he does. Of course we can't have everyone running in A grades - there's a lot of people to feed, but we are slowly getting there while having fun and laugh at pride.

Pride has become nothing but a bunch of sad liars - Meggi I am still waiting for that screenshot where I beg u to not PK me, where is it? AnimalPower is the biggest liar I have seen in my life in L2, no joke. Constant false info on HV and a joke rush-rush-BSOE player.

3. nonas

nonas User

Most of you are casuals? I thought i am the casual being lvl 72 at the moment. Interesting definition of a casual you have there

4. xMeggi

xMeggi User

We poured 15 people into the game like you and our 100 pigs, we kicked both pincode and cocaine for they are rams like you, we have enough fighters and remember the chapi, although he made the most impact and blew your **** out and dressed its fast, soon it will be even worse. Dino warriors, you are 100 stupid rams kept in fear by 15 people. ! You get in fairness and in a month you buy a free farm from us B grade? I thought the RU community was the most rotten until I met the freaks of the Poles, then I realized that it’s worse than you - no) just 100 sheep are afraid and now they’re on the dyno 24 \ 7, clowns no more. We crushed you like flies and believe, we will crush.

5. Gumarodak

Gumarodak User

Finally some forum action so typical for l2 .. :)

6. xMeggi

xMeggi User

Do you know why we won? it happened when you rams turned on software, 65% of the alliance, if not more, you are a triffek, we have a bunch of screen-video material on you, we banned your horse chappy as a warning, now I'm waiting for the moment when you are completely gone to block))
    Nov 29, 2019
    did you think we were idiots? no, idiots are you and those who use software for auto-transport, everything is fixed for us, let them collect an epic, get more gear and we’ll take it all legally, I’m telling you directly, I’m just waiting for the moment to make you support)) successful games, ******* freak with his car
    Nov 29, 2019
    [​IMG]
    Nov 29, 2019
    [​IMG]
    Nov 29, 2019
    [​IMG]

7. AimInNape

AimInNape User

1. Boost is different on essence, or you nothing know about this p2w game.
    2. What? Does Racoony finally use lamps and up 82-83? Ok, we are already tired of waiting for this.
    3. Why do you answer a question with a question? Nothing to answer on the merits? Just agree the use of Democratai as cannon meat.
    4. You have problems not only with logic, but now with mathematics. How can you say that 90% are left without a drop if out of 60 people half have A-grade items/guns, and a quarter in A-grade sets? Yes, we have people in OE low-sets. Do you have such people like archers? In our ally 2 epic guns and 3-4 epic jewerly. But no, 90% ppl do not get drop.
    5. About the number of epics: are you not confused by the fact that most of your epics were from the event? And the sharing of epics goes strictly in turn? Or have you heard enough of Zergling's spories, which is the drama queen?
    6. Finaly about "tell me, how many people and the epic did you get" - My party get: 2 A-grade sets, epic weapon, A-grade weapon, 3-4 top B weapon for enchant, 6-8 LS, magic tablets, 100500 EAA,EAB,EWB and ye, we have epic jewerly by the event, like you.

P.S. Surprisingly: we are not in XT, we are not in the party with Triffek / Eye etc., we are not Clan Leader of ally clan. We are simple 5 people who get drop from daily raid. Mystic? I don't think so.

8. xMeggi

xMeggi User

Enjoy Dhol, and say hello to the boys and girls triffek, rejoice together when I decide to record you: D
    Nov 29, 2019
    you ****, what a grade WHEN I TELL YOU: YOUR PEOPLE WILL BUY B. Grade with us! ahahaha

9. iDhol

iDhol User

Yeah you said u reported us like 10 times already, where are those reports? You died like 10 times trying to kill me there didn't you? You cant kill me so u make up some insane stories lmao. Worst player ever. You cry cause you are a carpet, even worth less than a carpet. Your big surprise would die in 3 seconds anyway, cause Racoony is noob. You made my day! :D

10. xMeggi

xMeggi User

I didn’t kill you, but I shot for videos and screenshots, no, we banned the chap only for dessert, so that the victory seemed sweeter, I threw you only 3 screenshots, and I have a lot of material, more than a horse there was a chap) don’t be proud of the fact that you are an orc mystic; Make my day - you, when in tears run after a ban to cry!)
    Nov 29, 2019
    I wonder how you will sing songs from Monday, right in anticipation, the pride is preparing great surprises: D

11. iDhol

iDhol User

You said you will have surprise for last siege also, where was it? You forgot to bring it? Or surprise = you are carpets? Also half of our ally isn't polish u ignorant. I can't wait for Monday! Another +40 pvp for me!

12. xMeggi

xMeggi User

no one spoke about the siege, you sucked the entire server up for protection because you went to everyone to pm cry, +40 for you? pvp level and then more, you're down which has 300 damage: D
    on the screen we see your easy pvp ahahahahahaha

13. Dvyus

Dvyus User

the server went to them because you lot run around pk'ing everyone, like a high pk count is some status bragging right, and then have the dam right cheek to believe poeple will side with you after your actions on server...............#facepalm

14. 555lut

555lut User

hm.. interesting and now for second imagine Prite left the server , who will be yr enemies? NOONE.
    So shut ur mouth and enjoy the game.

15. AimInNape

AimInNape User

He doesn't understand this. He is too young, we will do him a favor. Lack of logic, knowledge of mathematics, normal tone of communication. Someday, he will become smarter. But not yet, not yet.

16. iDhol

iDhol User

Swarm, Democratai > Pride.

Pride is non existent now, you got 5 active people.

17. 555lut

555lut User

Nov 29, 2019
    sure and u still recruting slaves for farm?
    Ofc new people cannot recive anything while triffek without full epic lvl3

enjoy current situation , so fun for you to freefarm

18. iDhol

iDhol User

You clearly show you have no idea about our loot share. You make fools of yourselves.

19. 555lut

555lut User

ok and why some ppl from ally write me pm's that they not agree with loot policy cause not enough drop.
    Why only few ppl receive good items? 5 ppl from bside and 5ppl from xtblue. Other members unhappy

20. AimInNape

AimInNape User

How did you count 100+ people? Do you have any proofs? Or once having seen 100+ people under siege together with mercenaries, will you now talk about this number every day?
    Nov 29, 2019
    omg...my CL from bSide unhappy! Noooo!!! @ph0bia why did not you tell me?!:Laugh::Laugh::Laugh::Laugh::Laugh::Laugh: