1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

Pride turned themselves into carpet. On their own.

Discussion in 'Activity (Maroon)' started by iDhol, Nov 25, 2019.

1. 555lut

555lut User

on siege was 80+ppl in cc and 70+ mercenaries.
    and it was a miracle that pride can invite 70+ ppl to this siege
    But seems for you siege was not fun. Sure , i understood that u want only freefarm and rmt.

2. AimInNape

AimInNape User

Why are you repeating what I said before? Yes, there were more than 100 people at the siege, along with mercenaries. Nobody is hiding this - yes, in CC was ~120 ppl (102 on start - 125 at final). Show me where we are in daily raid have 100+ ppl.

3. YourMasta

YourMasta User

It is very funny to read about the internal situation in the clan. Especially from the pride. You probably don’t understand how people can share normally. And do not listen to one idiot who was stuck at the age of 14. Drop is shared within clans by the leader’s decision. So far, his decisions have been more than reasonable. Wearing a top bow for 70 lvl is a dumb idea. Dressing your tops is quite reasonable.

And stop scaring us with some sort of surprise. You are unfortunately too stupid. Smart players have long since left you, for playing with racunilingus will only be a spineless fool.

4. AimInNape

AimInNape User

It was as much fun as running an OE archer and killing people with a shot. :Sleep:
    Nov 29, 2019
    You forgot - racunilingus™ :Laugh::Laugh::Laugh:

5. xMeggi

xMeggi User

for the entire time the server existed, I understood 1 and you confirm this every day: you are afraid of 15 pride people more than gentlemen of God, enjoy your dino like a horse stall, in principle, you are no different from horses)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2019
  6. YourMasta

YourMasta User

I am very sad that you represent the Russian-speaking community. You are terrible people. I am sincerely glad that you are not from Russia, this explains a lot.
    And the funniest thing is that you think this game is work. Seledka is dull and very quick-tempered, and told in some detail how you earn money in the game ...

7. YourMasta

YourMasta User

Nov 29, 2019
    and also, I’m very interested in how, without breaking server rules, Raccoon uses 7 or 8 clients. I doubt very much that he has 8 computers near him.
    It would be great if the administration verifies this.

8. 555lut

555lut User

5 ukrainian guys from bside are awesome , we are waiting while they scam ph0 it will be so funny

9. AimInNape

AimInNape User

sry, we are russians

10. 555lut

555lut User

sry u are garbage

11. xMeggi

xMeggi User

sry, this is russian homeless, who must play on 5 arbs and farm every day for survival in this complex world, such a basic job :D

12. YourMasta

YourMasta User

I hope you were deprived of pocket money :)

13. xThug

xThug User

watch out, your *** is in so much pain it may burst any moment.

Server winner xDDDD

14. Dvyus

Dvyus User

Says it all, how do you reason with people who have no grey matter between their ears?

dick.jpg

15. iDhol

iDhol User

I saw that Meggi just died 2 times in 3minutes protecting Racoony lmao :D

16. xMeggi

xMeggi User

i stay in my spot by 2 week's, i die more 100+ etc, because i exp in my room, you ally room - dino. Money is no problems unlike you gangers on 2 deads )

17. iDhol

iDhol User

Our horse was farming 2 weeks in your Patriots Necropolis and made 79 there, thank you for protecting him from others :)

18. xMeggi

xMeggi User

your horse brings to the clan exactly as much impact as you = 0: D show pvp count now finally, a forum hero and part-time ******)

19. xHaseo

xHaseo User

Sooo much flame lol!

This Meggi dude is going quite mad, what's the matter? You rerolled from HE to GH and still being useless lol

Let's get facts straight there, ur blabla are worthless.

Our ally is superior to yours, you guys forced Demo to accept a deal to gain only B, while Pride are scamming all the epics/A grade.
    Our share works fair and everyone is able to get w/e they want IF they want.
    You guys use the excuse of "our ally is 70" to give them nothing. You can wear A grade since lv 1.

Your only hope is not lose Chappieba, he's the only one making dmg in ur clan, everyone else is garbage. We're losing a war 'cause it's easy to get it when you are 20 afkers in PI and 1 82 hunting 30+ afks.

But in the daily pvp, you guys are worthless. You are not winning raids, neither epics nor siege. Nothing. The whole server know you guys are liars and PK others for ur own fun.

Spoke with Palec yesterday, he told me to open my eyes while you guys are just refusing to. Ur top-tier rusky guys RMTing and using programs (Racoony xping his archmage with 4 boxes on scripts) and you pretend to be able to have even words on arguments. Palec was even able to say something like "levels are useless, xp bar do not win a war", rly? 'cause i'm pretty sure it does when you are 82 and kill 76- (and, just sayin, half of the "100 zerg" is not even 76) so, what are you talking about?
    Palec going "if you're a trash you just can't win", when you'd need just a working brain to understand some limits cannot be broken. How is a melee suppose to kill a PP when it lands debuffs with 100% rate which removes Shield/Magic Shield/Wind walk and also decrease those stats by 25% and 40? A melee can't win a PP, archers can. Reason why Palec was easy peasy 'till 76 and now is impossible to kill for a BD, in my case. But he still get stomped by any archer.

Get ur facts straight, you guys are liars and lowbies, you have no skills nor capacity. You are forced to play here cause in Ru servers you'd be below garbage. You can't stand a fight and none will ever join you if you keep up this attitude.

You are not just a clown, you're the whole circus.

20. iDhol

iDhol User

Meggi got ban and its so quiet now :(