1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

Pride turned themselves into carpet. On their own.

Discussion in 'Activity (Maroon)' started by iDhol, Nov 25, 2019.

1. Dvyus

Dvyus User

STFU only pride pk all on server no other clan does, XT does not, that is why people hate you the "i'm bertie big bollox i own the server i own it all" does not work here! bad attitude is not welcome perhaps if you actually were human? you may get help on sieges, until you learn this good luck, oh yeah the people you pk are catching up with you level wise, so again good luck, karmas a ***** really!!!

2. PalomaMami

PalomaMami User

Pride = Shame!!!!
    GJ guys, pking ppl afk is works! HAHAHAHA
    Please, leave the server :)

3. Dvyus

Dvyus User

remember that scene from gladiator, "you dont win the fight, you win the crowd"

"win the crowd"

PRIDE??? you listening?

I personally believe it is too late for you!! karma's a *****

4. xHaseo

xHaseo User

So, what's up? You guys promised a surprise...what was that surprise? You guys didn't show up for siege, you went to hunt raids. What happened? The way you're acting in forum, you said that XT and the ally are afraid of 15 prides (number that keep going down everytime you write, soon it'll be 5 prides) and then...?

You guys are rerolling cause ofc, you need the OP class, you guys are not playing this game to enjoy it, but to earn profit and eventually try to win something...but you aren't.
    Your toon 72 Abyss walker, named Its (if someone's wondering), keep porting away and bsoeing to every war-tag...what "floor" are you cutting to 78 when you can't fight 76? I mean, we're all pros when it's up to kill AFK players (this is why you are winning the "war status") but...what about killing actives? what about "fair" fights? You guys aren't able to stand it, Racoony was running away as 78+ alba against 76s, now he power-levelled his new main (Requiem) to 82...is he going to reroll again with the next patch? Will he keep running away from any 80+ level, like AnimePower do all the time?
    Dec 2, 2019
    Yo! No idea who 'PiS' are but :

1) Prides are PKing the server, and as you said, that's true, everyone can see it.
    2) RU are RMTer by nature, and trust me, they are no exception.
    3) Requiem aka Racoony is really using 'cheats' to play. As everyone already said, he got way too many boxes running around, plus 1 tyrant logged out to kill those who PK him in the spawn. By simple math, everytime he leaves town to xp Requiem, he have AT LEAST...9 or 10 accounts logged? AAAND you really want to say he got T E N computers/laptops? IDK rick, it looks fake.
    4) Swarm and Prides are allied (you should know it) and some Prides moved to Swarm (PinCode, for example.)
    5) Brining 2 allies aka our side. You know...that's how it works. If we want to talk about allies, then, Prides are getting 3+ allies with : Pride - Demokratai+alt clan - Swarm (and eventual ally) + alt clan - Paraiso (and 2-3 alt clans). So...how many ally are those? How many clans are those? Cause by simple math and logical : it's a 5/6 clans vs 4/5+ clans as well.

Anything else?

5. xMeggi

xMeggi User

honestly, I didn’t read it after the 2nd speech, I promised from Monday - Tuesday, I wrote a day ago that we are not going to the siege, ay, play, boast of victories, wait, only cut the streams then when you get to the fang, plz)
    Dec 2, 2019
    ******* people, rejoice when we come - will there be a varlist, or is it better for you to beat the cord on the server and there will be no fun? Why don't you thank us? We have 15 people and 1 bish, we always stand up for coins on any pvp, why did you forget what we ****** 34x68 in? rebuilt and just ******? Bysshe didn’t take us like you, we got up and walked, walked. Why not write gf and enjoy the fan? All because you are fans, chappies and prides, this is not curable.

6. Dvyus

Dvyus User

@xMeggi you are an idiot, i do not need to say any more

7. xMeggi

xMeggi User

******* no-name fan, walk in the woods

8. xHaseo

xHaseo User

I'm quite sure that, in order to be "fan" of someone, the guy need to be STRONGER or at least...idk...more famous than his "fan"...in this case you're nothing. Not strong enough, to famous enough (just trash talking here in forum, then hiding ingame) or anything.

And sorry if i didn't see ur words about not coming to sieges, but srsly : you think i'd even bother to read all the pages where you cry? I'm just reading the last page, for the lulz.

9. Dvyus

Dvyus User

IDIOT i need to say no more really the forum is irrelevant

10. Dvyus

Dvyus User

It was funny last night at siege listening to the chat during registration, about taxes etc and dont help XTBlue, well PRIDE this is why everyone helps XT.

tits.jpg

11. xMeggi

xMeggi User

Wahahaha, how funny is it to read idiotic thoughts, Pride - RMT? Well, yes, each member invests 3-5k euros, and we continue RMT, wahahha no one is to blame that you are homeless, do you have Ukrainians who hold 10 arb per 1 snout, bilbo and company, play crafters and farm with arb? fore fan? vhahahah how stupid you are.
    Dec 2, 2019
    mediocre crybaby and homeless people, a flock of rams that rely only on a zerg, that's the whole impression that you add up, and lastly I’ll say I’m more stupid degenerates than you have not seen, it makes no sense to explain something like the girls on a collective farm on a transfer, dumb propaganda, no more, especially from some fans

12. Porkys

Porkys User

Yo! No idea who 'PiS' are but :

1) Prides are PKing the server, and as you said, that's true, everyone can see it.
    2) RU are RMTer by nature, and trust me, they are no exception.
    3) Requiem aka Racoony is really using 'cheats' to play. As everyone already said, he got way too many boxes running around, plus 1 tyrant logged out to kill those who PK him in the spawn. By simple math, everytime he leaves town to xp Requiem, he have AT LEAST...9 or 10 accounts logged? AAAND you really want to say he got T E N computers/laptops? IDK rick, it looks fake.
    4) Swarm and Prides are allied (you should know it) and some Prides moved to Swarm (PinCode, for example.)
    5) Brining 2 allies aka our side. You know...that's how it works. If we want to talk about allies, then, Prides are getting 3+ allies with : Pride - Demokratai+alt clan - Swarm (and eventual ally) + alt clan - Paraiso (and 2-3 alt clans). So...how many ally are those? How many clans are those? Cause by simple math and logical : it's a 5/6 clans vs 4/5+ clans as well.

Anything else?

xHaseo, I have to remind you that MrCocaine, Charlot and others ex-Pride members joined Avarice. Is that make Avarice ally with Pride?
    Plz stop saying stupid things and enjoy the non-war clan you choose to join.

13. Maestro Bilbo

Maestro Bilbo User

I am glad that you and your friends ***** are burning from arba twinks 70+. (Send "hello" for Racoonilingus)

P.S. You have not achieved anything that you can get without money. No castle, no epic boss, no rb (except when "we" are not online). You can only self-satisfied on clan war status.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2019
  14. Hybaa

Hybaa User

15. YourMasta

YourMasta User

lol. We are ucranians ? Stop combing us to this nation. You rly blame about server politic? When u make side - which the whole server hates. And the reason is very simple. You absolutely do not know how to communicate.

What's even funnier, the swarm is now much stronger than your clan. Without them, you are just a herd that plows on racoonylingus
    Dec 2, 2019
    hey. Dont tell about nation pls. I Ru player. And i never sell something in this game and no buy. Or in other games. RMT destroy games.

16. xHaseo

xHaseo User

I'm quite sure that's not how you quote, anyway!
    I didn't mean to say "Pride=Swarm", they were enemies and prolly they still don't like each other, they are just forced to play together.
    Also, keep in mind the difference between 2 clans that are in ally (so they might merge, not the first time) and a clan (avarice in this case) gaining players cause Pride "kick them". And Cocaine, not even sure he's avarice, Prides and Swarm can't kill a lv 79 summoner, immagine Cocaine.
    And if you don't mind : why is Meggi acting like a 12 yo, speaking about wasting 5k euros ig (RMT =/= L2 store abuse. The first one is illegal and feeds 3rd parts, the second one is legal and support the company, just sayin), acting like the strongest kid alive... And then he can't even speak English on a... Idk, 10 yo level.
    My English is not perfect, ofc, but come on, since you act so rich, go waste those 100 euros/dollars/pesos/churros over a few English lessons, at least you'll be able to explain ur thoughts!

17. YourMasta

YourMasta User

Lol. he told me that he studied in England. Looks really funny! I did not think about it, but you are right.

18. xThug

xThug User

I found you yesterday, you obviously BSOEd. Nice 3-5k investment to run away from 100$ char. :Thumbsup:

19. YourMasta

YourMasta User

you do not understand! He invested 3-5k so that he could constantly exp on one spot! And do not leave from there. To die, but not to leave. And soon a terrible surprise awaits us. (I hope they will not have BSOE) Unlike us, freaks from PI.

Sarcasm of course.

20. Aurimys

Aurimys User

Whats wrong whit dyvus? He posting vengance list screen here every day. Is he blue server victim? After every pvp u get oposition nicks in thisl ist if u arent bsoe master. Or u get command to spam lie, wildfire startegy is repeat lie so it becomes truth, make Pride global enemy, because need to feed those 9 clans in one side, and if u cant give them items, make them fight for honor, for narnia!!! Pride is evil, we must defet evil, go boys go! Let them sell 2 epics and lets RMT it for our fools and say that one char gets banned and lets say one zaken 2lvl is traded by mistake, and guess who randomly appers in that mistake, yes, guy who like to spend money on game :) Accident, dont think so :) But u guys keep fighting for narnia, because Pride is global evil. And wildfire pks also, u just dont get pked by them because u are on wildifre side, as (80% of blue server community who is 70+). Couple days ago there was full red bmf party clearing everything, dhol cam rep and others also pked us a lot. Dhol even trash talks after every pk, those pk was one of reason we joined Pride. Second reason was because we dont wanna play in server where is only 1 side. I know its comfortable for some ppl make server pve RMT shinies and jump next server. And pls stop cry about pk, because every side is pking and u dont get pk from your side so u think only pride do this