1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

PVP for lowbie

Discussion in 'Activity' started by Hathorr, Nov 25, 2019.

1. Hathorr

Hathorr User

Hi, i stopped to play some years ago, about the introduction of some pvp P2W items, that force ppl to buy with euro to be competitive in pvp. When a party oneshot entire clan with 150k hp/cp each, means something is not good for play.

But i love this game so much (pve too) cause i play healer main class.. and after some years i decided to come back to play.
    Last siege was worst then some years ago.
    1 person vs 40 ppl and 644k dmg in 1 shot, so i decided to stop any "siege activity" vs this kind of ppl and clan, and my clan (50-60 active ppl) decide almost the same.
    (i'm not blaming who spend all that money for be competitive like this.. but i dont want to spend 50k euro to get 2shotted instead of 1shot).

I think there are many clan in our situation that find this Siege boring, and because big clan are totaly out of PVP for normal ppl, i would like to organize something for newbie.

Idea is to use fortress siege (cause big clan dont let take any castle), for make "organize pvp" between clan of low/middle power without make "constant war".
    Game is pvp dead for not "donors ppl", and this try is for have some fun, cause there is no fun to go siege and get 600k dmg (means oneshot).

Cause we cant change this "p2w" system, we can try to organize some "fun war" between normal ppl using "fortress siege".

If you like the idea, just answer and we can start to organize something.

PM Hathorr in game or send mail.

2. Notic

Notic User

I'd say get your clan/ally or friends with similar gear and go coliseum, do random 7v7 14v14. Maybe you can do draft/small tourney type of stuff. Organizing this on forums will get you unwanted uninvited guests.

3. Hathorr

Hathorr User

My proposal is for "clan" :) not for single ppl.
    So Unwanted ppl are basicly 0.