1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

4Game Event for us or for You ?

Discussion in 'Activity' started by Sternen, Nov 28, 2019.

1. Sternen

Sternen User

Hello,

Dear 4Game,

Really the Event is total .... Why ?
    We must pay 30M Adena for a buff ? And we get in 5+ hours grind 3-5M Adena the relationship is not right. The NPCs sell goodies for Coins but we get no Coins (Rudis no drop and Items/Mats drop 1-2 each day when it comes up). New Players have no 30M Adena each day for a Buff ! let Billions for change anything ! And the time items really ? its annoying i must pay rl money for all ! Yes 4Game you will make money but really by Events i mean Events are Special thx for players and give some goodies the players ? The Event was restructuring to pay or you get nothing!

best regards

Last edited: Nov 28, 2019
  2. VaBybi

VaBybi User

I totally understand you. But sadly thats the game plan for past decade. Now with auto macros / essences / l coins you must pay to progress ( talking about all l2 games like god/essence/classic/l2m ). Just think about l2 as mobile game. You can enjoy game without paying but without money investment you cant compete or progress too fast.

P.S and dont blame 4game/innova. Blame koreans becous their plan is to get as mutch money as possible from the game. Just by l2 essence realese you can see where things going.

3. Sternen

Sternen User

yes played 1 week essence and left the ship !
    l2eu develops more and more to a paywall child. i mean he change/restructuring all features where you get Adena/Items and the Player get nothing more.
    one and only the Bot Seller make more profit ! peoples get the Adena from Bot Seller and the Cash Seller get the Adena from Player he buyed from Bot !
    A normal user or low Cash invested get a little sh... of nothing! A Game must make fun and not forced to invested xyz amount of real Money !

for example i payed 400M Adena for 3-4 trys to make my Hellfire Talisman and what i get from Monster in 5+ hours grind ? Nothing ! Really good Event !
    i invested some days/hours in fishing for 400M Adena ...is fun pure ...

4. VaBybi

VaBybi User

like i said before . Its koreans vision to go full pay to play/progress/enjoy. Sadly thats what l2 is for last decade.

Sadly you missed last letter event. That was the event where you kill mobs and get insane money, but that kind of event happens once 1-2 years in best case.

5. Sternen

Sternen User

Well thats it .
    i just wanted to say. i am not satisfied with this way !

6. DeadZy

DeadZy User

Are you f... kidding me? The event is more than you can ever ask.

You can change your dual class cheaper than previous red libra, you can get chaos essence for your main for 800kk - so far the only option was from l2 store for 7,9 euro. You can change soul crystals 4 and 5, you can change lvl 3 and 4 brooch jewels for almost no money. Yesterday ppl were selling lvl 3 jewels for 550-600kk and you can change to whatever you want - or you got some old cheap jewels and boom now u have red/blue cat/amethyst etc. You can change weapons and even armor types. You can change artifacts magical to physical or vice versa. You can change circlets. You can get rid of all lvl 4-5 crafting materials (they are gonna remove them in the next update) and exchange them for something else. You get some buffs.

And after all these things you get, you are still not satisfied! There must be something wrong with you, or just search for solution of your problems outside the computer.

Getting adena drop from farming low lvl locations is different story. Is it ok atm - no! But it has nothing to do with the event!

7. Sternen

Sternen User

but you need for all things xyz amount of Adena! Where you get this Adena/Items or Coins ? Jewels, Artifacts etc ?
    You not understand the problem of the Event ! You get nothing for free and "must pay" with a Amount of Adena you never cant farm on a normal way! but fine you have fun with the Event =)

I never said i have no Adena or low Character but whats wrong with the concept from 4Game ? ;=)

8. DeadZy

DeadZy User

Again how is that relevant to the event? You get things that you cant do for a limited period without the need of giving real money.

If you want to talk for the concept of the game (i totally agree with you on that subject), change your title of the thread and talk about it. But involving the event here is a total nonsense.

9. Sternen

Sternen User

ok example for you =)
    A new player joined L2EU and see wow a Event(In my eyes events are special thx for the players) ...
    He going to the NPCs and see he must use xyz amount of Adena =) Ok lets go farming xyz Monster ...möp =( i get only 2M Adena in 3+ hours ...
    He cant anything on the Event. Why drop no Rudis ? fast answer for you ! You can get for free !
    Nov 28, 2019
    hold an ice in front of the child! what you have ? A broken heart or payed parents!

10. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

This guy thinks everything should revolve around him:Roflmao: events are not for newcomers buddy, they are for people who play here for a long time, have patience and also support the project. You've downloaded the wrong game, go play Fortnite.

11. DeadZy

DeadZy User

I will write for the last time in this topic as it seems you cant think outside your box.

This event is not for new players, if you are a new player and have leveled a wrong character, you simply reroll and get your toon again to 99 in one day. You have no investment to change in the event. On other hand if you are willing to invest as a new player, you can get nice stuff cheap.

12. Sternen

Sternen User

what you say ...you can read ? Why Events only for old player ?
    I play long time L2 in all Versions and have some toons 101+ some Adenas only the problem he changed all in a paywall method .
    Tip for you give ordinary answer nobody need nonsense feedback!
    i not need anything have "Fallen Angel Ring +10" and more but the way from Korea/4Game annoys me and i give my feedback pro/contra i old enaugh for that you too?

best regards topic can close only say my feedback to 4Game =)

13. Rnika

Rnika User

You know that is paywall ?
    Please educate before you use any word. This event is not even a minimum paywall.

for 30kk you have buff for 8h. Staying on FoS for 8h provide you around 80kk pure adena and around 70kk adena in mats. maybe some fulldrops.

Its 30kk/8h = 3,75kk for 1h buff. If you are not able to manage 4kk for 1h farm.. that means you do something wrong and should first thinks how to improve your farm insteed of cry at forum about event that you are not know how to manage.

gg gn hf ltp

VaBybi likes this.
  14. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

Events are for current players because they are always or most of the time around. So let's say that's 1500 people, pa only or low-mid-high donors. If event lasts for two weeks and within that time 20 new people try the server, who would you want to cater to? Pretty obvious to me, it's simple math.

15. Sternen

Sternen User

all ok you peops have right and i my rest topic can close. genius, beginner again and cant read :Laugh:

i go farm my Artifacts, Jewels change my Gear without real Money man this Event and Monster give me some B of Adena !

best regards I have no real life =)

16. Notic

Notic User

Ill give you a tip. You can farm archaic with lv. 87-89 summoner with paulina set (which you get with quests completely afk), you dont even need iss (just use cookie from pa) and self summon buffs - 200kk fully afk farm/day.

See you in a 3-4 weeks when you are back here crying about removal of archaic.

17. MrRollback

MrRollback User

If 30kk for 8hour buff is a lot for you, you can still buy roses from the market.
    80kk, 30 minutes.
    I'll leave the decision to you.