1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

Merge servers

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Maxim Nikitin, Nov 28, 2019.

?

Who would like to merge RED and BLUE?

1. I would, that will be fun

56.0%
  2. No, this is stupid idea

44.0%
  1. Chikalaka

Chikalaka User

This topic is more for moderators than for discussions but I would like to see people support me here.

I am playing on the Red server for a month now and looks like server is slowly dying.
    I noticed that there are empty rooms in catacombs, barely any pvp, trade chat is full of adena sellers and no in-game economics whatsoever.

Of course it is easy to exp and farm now but the most important part of the game is missing...

Dear ADMINISTRATION, PLEASE do something - MERGE THE RED AND BLUE FOR EXAMPLE.

Let us have some fun.
    There is no point of playing this game to just AFK farm... I only see farm farm and more farm... No activity at all!

Players, please UP this topic, let's stand together for a FUN game.

We love this game and it is so bad to see it dying.

Thank you for attention!

2. SK111

SK111 Banned

Well you have to tank the ones who asked to the koreans, who btw speak as a second language only english,
    to make the death knight update in russian.
    So you are asking to solve a problem to the ones who that very same problem have caused.

Maybe it was all planned because in russia before the update there was the great merge
    from 5 servers to 2 with 2 new more servers after the update. Who knows

Ofc the russians returned to their servers where they can buy things for 1/5 of what
    they were spending in here but still got the update first.

It's beyond human comprehension I know.

Tbh sometimes i have to double check if I'm not inside the dumber and dumber movie.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2019
  3. Lampdina

Lampdina User

Merge is necessary.

4. __i7__

__i7__ User

The merge is necessary, as well those shops prices must be reajusted just because this patch is insanely about gamble , its about what? 30 items to enchant or compound? with lowest chances that i never saw.

Chikalaka likes this.
  5. Chikalaka

Chikalaka User

Absolutely agree with you... 20 euros allowed me to enchant 4 agations + 4 ( considering i already had all 4 +3). This is ridiculous!!! But that is not the problem.

THE PROBLEM IS - WHY THE HELL WOULD I SPEND MY TIME AND MONEY TO GET A BETTER GEAR IF I HAVE NO ONE TO FIGHT WITH THIS GEAR? ;(

I really hope for merge, for better craft system and may be even for some promotions that will bring more people in to the game.

__i7__ likes this.
  6. Sternen

Sternen User

problem is the limited level option and yes the pk system ! i left the server after 7 days ! Why ? People in EU not love every Korea Version/features. you feel compelled invested Money for leveling and Gear.

7. Gumarodak

Gumarodak User

So server dead after 1 month from open?
    This beats even some private server sh1ts lol...
    Maybe there will be transfer option for 50€ to scam you even more :)
    And after you transfer, they will merge :)

8. SK111

SK111 Banned

The problem is another
    Comparetevely speaking the very same item does cost 1 on ru servers and from 5 to 10 on eu servers
    In korea no one speaks russian, no one.
    Nonetheless some genious thought they could make more profit sinking one or both of the brand new
    l2 essence eu servers giving the latest update, the death knight one, to the russian
    The result was that, because no one is stupid or dumb, all who speaks russian quitted the eu servers
    and went to play on the russian ones on 19.11.2019, and we are talking about 75% of the eu servers
    population.

Now if there's a prize for the 2019 dumb and dumber i guess everyone of us knows who won it.
    My 4 yo old nephew would have suggested to launch the update first in eu
    to gain more money and after everyone was aware of it, like 6 months after, in ru where everything it's far way cheaper.

If you add to this the fact that after two months we still don't have a
    l2 essence wiki in english while the russian not only have it but it's
    updated to the death knight update it seems very likely that
    the russians are the favourite sons
    the europeans, the brazilian, and the rest of the world are just the trash to milk
    Personally i won't give to innova any more of my money untill we will be
    treated like the russians

Last edited: Nov 29, 2019
  9. SK111

SK111 Banned

On top of that
    how the fack we from Europe can wake up and go to work the day after
    if all the major rb respawn time is setted on ru timezones
    or if you prefer
    if i have to kill anakim at 2 am in the night [eu timezone]
    how the fack can i wake up at 6 am in the morning and go to work?

Chikalaka likes this.
  10. Chikalaka

Chikalaka User

Administration!

Please say something regarding this topic.
    What should we expect?
    We dont want to waste time for game that just eats through our pockets and does not bring any positive emotions. If this will keep going on EU servers will be empty in a month or two.

11. IplayPVE

IplayPVE User

this whole game is kind of dead, at least for official server, there are private l2 servers with better online and yes thst's cos of this stupid pk system , you leave your char and some nolifer kills it once per 2 hours, what a great concept for afk game

12. xHaseo

xHaseo User

The statment about privates is either false and true.

Before coming back to retail i was playing some L2J servers with classic version, they had 3000-4000 online. Well, fake. In those kind of server, the most 'famous' ones, every online player was counting as 4 or even 5. Not to mention the corruption and the fact that those servers are closing every 3 months and re-opening again. Some of them even close earlier than 3 months...so no thanks. Not worth it.

Totally rather play on a retail, waste some money and time here, even if low population, but at least i know my server is never going to close.

Privates can give you fun for a few days, but they are javas, so 99% of the times they are fully bugged with unbalanced classes and not working formulas.

It's not worth it.

EmmaWhite likes this.
  13. IplayPVE

IplayPVE User

for at least some comfortable play we just have to wait until merge and then for new servers,pk morons will leave for new server and rest of population will be able to finally chill out and have social game, not like now, go to work - your char gets pk, go to sleep - your char gets pk , 3 times and start to cash in to res with no exp loss, honestly, if i would not play "manage a guild" game and would be just solo player looking for some fun, this game would go to basket long time ago already
    they have only 1 trump card right now, there is not a single game that is not mobile, that does not look like 8bit graphic, and has this good ingame auto grind systems, i bet if they would remove it servers would go empty almost instantly cos people came here for afk game, I hope this is not for long and as soon as other pc games will figure out that allowing people afk girnd in real mmo is a thing and make something good looking with afk, I will be first one to take my 4 clans from both servers and leave this pk ********

EmmaWhite likes this.
  14. Gumarodak

Gumarodak User

How can you afk if you have clan wars?
    I mean, this is a pvp game... why to play it only to kill mobs? What is the reason?

DapperBae likes this.
  15. Msilver

Msilver User

The merge is necessary

16. Warendo

Warendo User

The merge should not be a option for Innova, its the must. RED server is loosing players day by day just bcs there is not enough players to do anything in the game, we have to log 2-3 accounts per person to be able to kill world-bosses, which is really not fun. PvP is missing since Tribunals left. If Innova wont announce server merge in a few weeks (or at least set the date), there will not be need to merge server at all, simply they gonna loose all the RED players. Just my point of view.

17. Gumarodak

Gumarodak User

Maybe thats what they want? Cash out quickly in one month and close server.
    One time income...
    Wait little bit and open new cash out server...

18. IplayPVE

IplayPVE User

cos we like to kill mobs, like people who play wow on pve server , we like pve
    Nov 30, 2019
    Merge is not a solution, it is just temporary treat, like bandage if you get stabbed on street, sure you need some first aid but if you will not get to hospital asap there are huge health and life risks, the same is with merge, there is a reason so many people are leaving even this is one of easiest games to play, auto grind, brainless pvp, debuffs are nefred only things that matter are your p2w gear, level, Melissa pots and ability to res for l, if you have this you can be 1 button warrior so why people are leaving? Maybe cos most adults who work and actually have money to spend don't rly feel like investing if they come from work and every time character is dead by pk?

Last edited: Nov 30, 2019
    Dvyus likes this.
  19. SK111

SK111 Banned

This version of l2 as IplayPVE has correctly pointed out has some major issues

1st and foremost the pker issue. We are spending real money in here, we don't want to lose our money due to braindread kids on drugs
    and warendo you should know what we are talking about. At least Ikiosuke pks everyone on the servers only once x day to gain
    more money while he is streaming on twich. United and the others from the same bandwagon pk everyone on the server multiple times
    per day just because you are sociopaths or psycopaths, you pick.
    ixpy, coca and the rest should ring a bell, not to talk about that serial killer named ginto
    Ofc if i have to waste my money this way i'll preferer to directly uninstall the game and go to play some other mmo
    Innova on this has 50% of the fault because it was warned about this problem since day 2 and the resistance alliance has the other 50%
    of the fault too. Instead of coming in here crying that everyone is quitting why don't you stop to act like dum b as ses and stop
    pking everyone especially the lowbies and especially when they are afk?
    You make me laugh when you say the pk it's part of the game.
    Let's say this is a pvp game but because you don't have any sort of pvp skill you are forced to pk who left his character afk exping
    because he had to go to work for a living.

Dear innova if we can't even go to work in peace
    1) why do you say in this version of l2 we can afk exp knowing that this it's a big lie?
    2) why don't you do something to solve this problem?
    3) how do you think we can earn the money to buy the goods you are trying to sell to us?
    Whoever pks a character with no clan war involved should have his account temporary
    suspended at least for 7 days, so he can learn the lesson.
    Everytime one of us dies we are losing at least 3 €
    Dear @Artchem how many times it happend to you to find 3 € on the ground for free?
    Do we wanna talk about Ixpy purging the whole map at least 3 times x day because
    he's a psycho?

2nd we have just received the third slap in the face. Not only we have to pay more than the rusk ies, not only we don't have any
    access to any infos like the rus ki es do, but you, Innova, give the latest patch to who? ofc to you dear rus ki es
    Someone else would have said go the fack off Innova and would have uninstalled the game with no plan at all to never return in here.

3rd ppl have enough of different rules for the same game. Thank you warendo for having confirmed to all of us that the resistance
    alliance, all of you, used multiple pcs during the lottery to grab everything.

@DIL, please, set the limit of the pc per ip to just one. The rules should be the same for everyone. And add the pa like on core+tiat

EmmaWhite, Chikalaka and Dvyus like this.
  20. Dvyus

Dvyus User

Due to some of the above mentioned issues, especially the coming home from work to find your character has been lying on the floor dead 30 mins after you left home is quite a kick in the teeth especially if it has been dead for over 11hrs. So theres Primeval Isle, well whoopie doo I pay to go there and get uninterrupted xp great, no drops, so I have to go open field for those, 30 mins later when afk........Dead.

I now play my 2hrs in PI then when im at home, then do open field and after 2nd pk which is within 60 mins i log off, no more wasting money for stuff I cant use properly. If you want a P2W system at least make it workable for the payers, and not favourable for the adena sellers, You have been told this now too many times to ignore, are you at least considering some of the proposals/ideas given from LEGIT players? @Artchem

I for one would love the PA system on this, but no to a 2nd acc to box, never ever on Essence! A

Oh and make a archer friendly zone so all the adena farmers can go and kill everything with respectful hunting turned off, in 1-2 shots all day for their sellers, so we can xp in peace, after all you do nothing to stop this selling issue so you might as well make it easier for players who just play for fun and not profit???

Chikalaka likes this.