1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

Merge servers

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Maxim Nikitin, Nov 28, 2019.

?

Who would like to merge RED and BLUE?

1. I would, that will be fun

56.0%
  2. No, this is stupid idea

44.0%
  1. Thunderbuild

Thunderbuild User

If Yumi's response is their continued reaction, I agree, the future is empty servers. They seem not to understand the difference between PK and PVP. They advertise that you can level while you sleep. This is, of course, not true when the game mechanics encourage PKing. False advertising.

If they wanted to fix this they could easily. Think of PVP as battles between clans at war and PK as bullying those who are not at war (preferably those who are weaker and afk). The first should be encouraged, the second should be eliminated. Bullying is never a good thing, even in a war game. And there are many easy ways to eliminate this problem, if they would only do so.

1. Have a flag in auto hunt, like the respectful hunting flag. When the flag is set, no player who is not at war with the character could attack. This is similar to the protection lower levels can get from the gatekeepers, except based on war, rather than level. Too much? Then -

2. Have a flag in auto hunt that, whenever attacked by another player not at war, and when you have a BSOE, the BSOE is automatically used. Still too much? Then -

3. Make the punishment fit the crime (and PKing should be treated as a crime). The person PKed loses no experience (aside from the experience he loses by lying dead on the ground) and no items, unless the person PKed is, himself, in chaotic state. A person who is killed while red loses experience (with no ability to save, either free or with L-coins) and has a high likelihood of dropping items (the more red, the higher the drop rate). Still too much? Then -

4. Adopt any part of 3 you find useful. For example, you could not punish the PKer but make the experience less destructive on the one PKed. Or you could keep the same system for the person PKed that we have now but introduce one or both of the punishments of the PKer. Or -

5. Propose your own solution. It won't be hard to think of one on your own.

The point is that there are easy fixes if the developers recognize the problem as a problem. If they don't (as appears from Yumi's response to be likely), they will have empty servers and empty pockets, and they will wonder what went wrong (again!).

2. SK111

SK111 Banned

Thunder it's even simplier
    the buff from the gatekeeper should be for every lvl [not only for <70] and last 72 h
    ofc the main page is a false advertising to all the innova eu customers
    because you can't go afk 1 minute without beeing pked

The korean thinks we are sadystic like them and willing to pay to be pked non stop 24/7
    innova didn't report the problem properly, or didn't report anything at all [i guess it's the second]
    bum
    red server dead
    soon blue too
    but please
    stop feeding this topic
    go to play the same game elsewhere

3. Thunderbuild

Thunderbuild User

Interesting response. Not all of us are mathematicians. Please share your secrets with us. Also, please share how many computers you run and what level your characters are, so we can see how well it really works. And tell us truly whether you have spent zero dollars on the game.

Speaking of math, there is one way a person might succeed without spending money. If a person is very astute and plays the market -- buying cheap and selling high -- one might, just might, be able to make enough money to prosper in the game. It would be really hard in this version, though, because the market itself is so limited.

4. SK111

SK111 Banned

Thunder again stop feeding this topic
    all the alts who are exping and gaining adena on red are united alts
    because all the others [the paying custumers] are beeing pked non stop

5. Thunderbuild

Thunderbuild User

Sorry, SK, I'm not going anywhere. And I think the game is worth trying to save. We need to have these discussions.

Extending the gatekeeper's protection won't work, since it just applies beyond 10 levels. No one on Blue, including Requiem, is higher than 84 so it would mean he could continue to Pk even those who are 74-75 and not even through the 3rd class change yet.

BTW, because of this discussion, I started a test character on Red. He just got PKed. It figures.

6. SK111

SK111 Banned

Thunder ever single toon you see on red who isn't pked it's an united clan alt or an united clan member
    the rest have to be pked

Eventually innova eu doesn't give a blip because ikiosuke is still spending 1k € a week
    sooner or later ikiosuke will quit red server closed

about the buff it should be reworked ofc but this means innova eu should care about the problem
    but since 4 months innova eu didn't care at all
    i will fear a merge because, simply put, united and the rest do have lvls and gear to pk everyone
    on blue at least 5 times untill all of you will quit like all the paying customers on red quitted.

7. wmrse

wmrse User

@Yumi can you atleast make HERO VOICE english only? we are on EU server or RU? we are all tired of russian/ukrainian spam/insults/trashtalk.

8. Hybaa

Hybaa User

@wmrse, Our CM's dont care what happend on server.
    In Aden few bots shouting every 30s about rtm from start server and noone care

About active Gm's dont even talk becouse it is too much for this company.

andrepnd likes this.
  9. andrepnd

andrepnd User

Hero voice became another Trader channel, what a joke..

10. xMeggi

xMeggi User

the game client allows you to write in Russian, this is not a violation. Pride is played in 10 people, a zerg of 100 vars was collected against us, we do not cry - you cry)) we will kill everyone who registers for the Swarm clan or has been spotted with them. We do not need merge, red dead, but we have an active server, more tears.

11. xHaseo

xHaseo User

As long as you believe ur own lies, guess it'll be fine. Just keep it for urself, don't spit out ur stupidity to others' faces.

12. ZackTH

ZackTH User

Don't be lazy and move your *** instead of waiting people telling you how to do it, be smart.
    I have 2 computers only, 4 accounts (my main, 2 farmers, 1 shop), depending on the time, the second pc has shop or farmer.
    Not gonna lie, I spent some € in my main (b grade at the start of the server + 10€/month for cube and coins), but is not my main source of money, atm I have around 200kk adena and more than 2k SG potions in my main.

13. Capitao

Capitao User

you said everything, you have 2 farming ...... I don't even do it because I die all the time to pk
    Before anyone says, change your place. I've already changed, I've gone everywhere on my lv. and yet I died for someone in the pk system. It's a widespread problem, not focused on requiem, it's just the tip
    Before they talk about the revenge system, buddy, you must have good items to kill the requiem.
    but I do not have, and many others do not have.
    Aren't you ok?

I am seeing all the innova forums, it really is a widespread problem, all innova servers are having this problem.

unfortunate a mobile game is better than this lineage with this setting

14. Thunderbuild

Thunderbuild User

Thanks for the partial response, except for the "don't be lazy" part. If you saw how I play the game you'd never accuse me of being lazy. Not very smart, maybe, but never lazy. You said it was all a matter of math, and I wanted to know what math you were seeing that I wasn't. You never did answer that, btw, nor did you answer what level your characters are, though I can guess they are reasonably high if you have SG potions left over.

BTW, I may have been a little sharp in my answer, because I took your post as bragging. Now that you admit you in fact did spend euros and use 2 computers I understand much better. Thanks for being honest about it. I'm still curious about the math assertion, though.

15. Warendo

Warendo User

After all written here, not a single reply with information from Innova team :)

16. GunBuk

GunBuk User

42 ppl from dominating Red server voted No it's a stupid idea - lol, give us a merge asap Innova4Game L2Essence makers - Well, virtually whoever are dominating each server, Red or Blue & have donated so much for their clans have voted NO MERGE, well I vote MERGE and I hope that really happens, we need 1 big server here anyways, just like Chronos - & also, others confirm we should have the merge too, so shall it happen, YES, MERGE!

17. harrycuong

harrycuong User

why merge ? You want more people to beat your *** ?

18. GunBuk

GunBuk User

No one is beating anyones '***' except yours, for talking smack here. Merge is necessary if you clueless didn't know, maybe you have a clue if you look into it properly & realize a merge is bound to come, oh and I don't get anything beaten of mine weirdo harry, when they try it they get aggro str8 back and receive a loss, like you maybe, I bet you have taken many losses ahah
    Jan 15, 2020
    Instead, post back to me some more relevant type of answer to why merge instead of flaming, little piglet

19. Warendo

Warendo User

I can ensure you, that all dominating RED clans are voting for "Yes" :)

20. lRequiem

lRequiem User

For those who no longer need to die, or waste the time that was getting afk.
    there are options, on other servers ...
    This lineage 2 and only for P2W, if you do not like it can change.
    Many official servers are updating, and many of them without this pk system have exactly the same chronicle, exactly the same system as without pk