1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

Castle siege numbers

Discussion in 'Activity (Maroon)' started by nonas, Dec 8, 2019.

1. nonas

nonas User

So, XT had ~132 people in CC.
    How many people were in Swarm CC?

Attached Files:

2. BaeSir

BaeSir User

around 60 ircc.

It was fun, abit confusing running everywhere.

3. EmielRegis

EmielRegis User

exactly 56, didn't see more (but not checking the whole time of castle siege), it was only 2 clans vs ~132 people

4. iDhol

iDhol User

Yeah we had over 130 in CC but you didn't face more than 2/3rd of that at any point. We weren't using full man-power during any of rushes etc. Most of the time it was ~80 ppl fighting. But still, yes - we had the numbers, but also definitely lower average lvl. It was fun, they way sieges are being held here at essence, it's possible to take castle without numbers (f.e. last Red's siege).

It's also pretty clear at this point that a lot of people feel burned out after over a month of free farm and now suddenly being thrown into randomly respawning bosses that take minutes to kill with 15 ppl. Server looks healthier than ever at this moment.

DapperBae likes this.
  5. xHaseo

xHaseo User

This is what people will never understand. People crying about 'XT Zerg' but he doesn't keep counts of levels. Even if XT got a zerg of 100 players, more than half that group is not even 76. Fighting against 80s-82s.

But as Palec said "Levels doesn't matter!". Which is kinda of funny said by a guy who was playing a useless PP and became annoying only after 76 with those 100% (and broken) debuffs.

6. BaeSir

BaeSir User

I think most of us are still 76-79.

I got to 80 today, gratz me!

Levels definitely matters. Donations matters too, just look at Its (level 78).
    Numbers matters aswell especially in siege where much strategic advantage can be gained with numbers.

On the strategic side we definitely lacked alot and we will 100% improve next siege. You might wanna bring 200 people for next time :p

7. xHaseo

xHaseo User

Its is actually too stupid to be taken seriously. He wrote in hero shout (and i quote LITERALLY EVERY WORD) "when i be 70 lvl and you gang me, i dont run.. i fight with you, and now you only bsoe? nice play"which is false. He was literally porting away and bsoeing all the time.
    He's not even skilled. He PKed me while i was afk (5000 dmg with 1 backstab) and he wrote me "lowlife lowskill trash" etc etc...but in pvp if he can't kill a robe user with 2 skills, he ends up bsoeing or simply exploding. Not worth much. GH got boosted and he wear some good $$$ items, that's why he lands mathematically a tons of dmg. Skill-wise he's sooo bad.

Beside that.
    Obviously levels matter, Palec cannot be taken serious, all Prides clan members can't. I heard they joined XT today for some pvp, they were kind of friendly. So XT were unsure how to act in open field. Eterea was xping next to Requiem, after a few mins Requiem killed her. Ginebra walked by a few mins later, started hitting Requiem and Requiem went qqing in Ginebra's PM, asking to not get killed cause...idk why. So, let me get it : Requiem can kill XT, but if XT kill Requiem is not ok? Rusky logic.

IDK, i just can't join siege due to work, so i'll prolly miss all the sieges buuut...looks like things will change soon. For better or for worst, it'd be funny to see.

8. BRUNORAFAEL

BRUNORAFAEL User

you guys seem to take what happens inside the game to real life and that's weird, any PM after PVP if you win, the other side will think you are just talking ironically, if you lose, the other side will humiliate you... and that's ridiculous, lack respect and empathy in this community

9. xMeggi

xMeggi User

that you carry garbage, what a crazy ahaha, I fight to the last, I’m the top 5 on Olympus for the second season in a row, every day about +200 pvp, what do you know about bigvar, you are the trash that sways afk the whole server in a stupid pve clan, why are you expose your opinion? you are a bum, they will be, a clown, on a server 1x1 people can kill me 5-10 and then with varying success, and I wrote to you in fact, on the forum a hero, in a game with 1 ability.
    Dec 12, 2019

people who don’t understand, haseo a dumb sheep who writes on the forum that he doesn’t know, he afk sways the whole server and everywhere sticks his authoritative (no) opinion, in fact ***** the HT alliance, leave the comfort zone, bring me to bsoe, dumb ******.
    Dec 12, 2019
    A pride of 10-15 people has been fighting with everyone from the beginning of the server, somehow farming rb and epic rb, half of the clan of hiro, 5 weak people and partly scam from the clan left, the skeleton is playing, we give everyone a fight, the rams continue to whine. Triffek cried in pm for a whole week to make an alliance with him against Swarm, we refused, we are not a dumb zerg, the trifek promised to expel us from the server .. result: the trifek with his skeleton left the server. Pride survived the main discreditor of the clan, we will survive all the others, rest assured. Who has questions or refutations - scream with screenshots or just go into the game and watch everything yourself. Tired already with my propaganda - Pride bad and so on, it is better to whine less in pm when I kill you. (C) its

10. xHaseo

xHaseo User

Blah, ur english is sooo bad i can't read more than 3 lines. Didn't you say you studied in some english school? How?

Just keep blabling to urself that you guys are worth something when you guys are not.

All Requiem can do is PKing people, he has no chance to win anything. Chappieba gave up, he's not even PvPing anymore. He barely fights, and most of the time just if he's forced to.

Requiem PKs all players that hit raid bosses 70+ when they spawns.

You are just a garbage who couldn't win anything when archers were broken so he had to reroll to GH hoping that it'd be OP enough to fix the lack of skills. With that, a lot of $ into the game and the job is done.

I saw how you PvP, you are simple trash. No need to try and prove me wrong when you can only prove me right with ur actions ingame.

Pride didn't survive, your clan is dead. There's none left inside that clan but you, chappieba and the rusky leader. Everyone else left. Even AnimePower moved from Pride to Swarm.

Keep ur awesome fables to urself, no one cares about fairy tales. Facts are facts. Prides are dead and you guys are trash. Not to mention that you cry sooo much about XT zerg and you get stomped in PvP even with fair number (like in Core a few days ago) where XT had 20 players (half not 3rd classed) and still won Pride+Demos.
    Dec 12, 2019
    Oh right, and since you like the propaganda so much : What's wrong with Requiem QQing to XT to not kill him while he was PKing them? ^^

After Pride joined XT in a pvp vs swarm, XT were unsure to kill or not pride. So they didn't. Anyway, Requiem PKed Eterea that ignored him in the first place. Not to mention how he tried to PK Dark3n and failed sooo bad and bsoed, but nvm. So, Requiem PKed Eterea and a few mins later Ginebra was killing her. Requiem went qqing to Ginebra not to kill him.

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is Requiem. Leader of ClownFiest clan.