1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

what the blue "H" happend

Discussion in 'Activity' started by QUinter, Dec 9, 2019.

1. QUinter

QUinter User

After 4 years I logged and game changed ..
    No more instances?? can't see any kartia,fortune,spezion,istina,octavis,baylor partys it's cause low population or that nobody goes that anymore or doesn't exist?? not even zaken/freya partys that use to be popular for alt's or antharas instance ...

macro Auto Attack? auto potion?? lol is this new way to get rid of scripters??

most itiem prices went up so much and seem like everyone running with +10 sets and are 108+ lvl

and u can reach 99 lvl in one day ,what the "H" happened? does anyone still playing?? or just everyone now playing classic?

2. zauliuz

zauliuz User

everyone is busy with their own macrobob trains. few weeks ago i tried make balok party at prime time. 0 peples joined in ~15mins

3. QUinter

QUinter User

so everyone now is a zombie macroautoattack ?? :D good to know

4. NeoTiger

NeoTiger Global moderator

Due to no level limit (still hard cap after 110), those instances not giving anything now and drops got nerfed. They became obsolote.

Kartia = You do it solo or duo.

Spezion = It got reworked for higher level. It was undoable the first week, now pointless to do it and a waste of time.

Baylor/Istina/Fortuna/Octavis = Might be people who still do it with boxes. A level 101+ toon would smash it.

Antharas instance = Same as above. I wonder if this instance still exists.

Zaken = I forgot what they did on it. There were some changes.

Freya = It got reworked for higher level. Now pointless to do it and a waste of time.

The IG macro doesn't replace a live player, it just lessens the pain to play or to box. Well, you can do others stuffs while your toons are doing the job.

Game starts after level 101-105 now.

Pancakes likes this.
  5. Pancakes

Pancakes User

Came back the other day and I am kinda confused myself. Thanks Neo tiger for the info.
    Was kinda surprised that my ISS went from 85 to 96 while doing the laundry o_O got a few follow up questions.

Spoils is it as it always was?
    crafting dead?
    Do people still group for stuff? or is it do instances together and afk hunting?
    how is the software usage in pvp? ok or like NA server is?
    can stacked Titan / eviscerator still solo RBs/intstances?

Sorry for many questions I am just "confused" about the state of the game

6. Eyon00

Eyon00 User

Top end activities are the same as always but with less participation i think.Sieges, dragons , world raids.
    Medium tier activities have been reduced since most of the instances that people used to do are now not worth the time to do them. I see sometimes people do tavern or gludio/balok for drops but generally adena comes from macro chars 24/7.
    Next update is supposed to increase the lvl of some instances so it might be worth to do again and then you might see more players participate in "group" activities but for now mostly macro by yourself + adena chars.

Pancakes likes this.
  7. Pancakes

Pancakes User

Very kind for for the info. when do the next update plan to hit and is there a link for some info?
    thanks

8. Sternen

Sternen User

in 2 days and we have no detail Infos about the Update =/ only

https://eu.4gameforum.com/threads/668273/

Pancakes likes this.
  9. Notic

Notic User

Join a clan that does daily activities, people still do freya/outer/inner messiah or some raiding to their capabilities. Also, next update tauti/octavis/frintezza will have decent drops and will need 21+ characters to enter, so many people will start doing those. Some of those are more profitable, others less, but it's nice to do a regular clan/ally/cp run. Balok also pays well for the effort.

For serious adena farming, you need stacked dd 107/108+

Everyone is leveling on macro, because many people are 105 or below, while the new content starts minimum at 107+. Also new baylor, kamaloka, shadow insta might bring some people back to running those

Pancakes likes this.
  10. QUinter

QUinter User

thanks for information , at least now I can have ISS 101+ level … I had Tyr DN and tank before 99+ I guess both still useless , so I make ISS and some DD class

11. BadJoe

BadJoe User

make something you enjoy playing. from next update u wont need iss box (unless you need pom or bison or smth) .
    soon we are expecting an update that changes some mechanics
    wellcome back :)

Pancakes and QUinter like this.
  12. QUinter

QUinter User

well I always wanted play support in L2 , cause i'm support main on different game ,plus I can make dual sub some fun DD

13. Pancakes

Pancakes User

ok great, guess I wait to see what the patch entails and get a stronk PvE char :D
    Auto-hunting seems weird but with 2 kids, fulltime job and a gf - auto-hunting do not sound so bad. I have money but not time :D

Thanks all for info.

14. Sternen

Sternen User

haha with 20 bucks per month you can have many fun =) welcome back

Pancakes likes this.
  15. Pancakes

Pancakes User

Thanks.