1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

List of things that needs to be adjusted in DK patch

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by nonas, Dec 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GunBuk

GunBuk User

GM Artchem, anyone, anybody have some info to update us on? What things could be fixed, will we ever get the dual box system, plz update us?? When will we be able to see our debuffs/buffs next to our target box, when will we be allowed again to multi-box, I didn't have quite a problem with 3 boxes open til 4game worked on it the day afterwards of applying that system & it were stopped.....

Also, things feel very very laggy in the server, say for e.g, when I unequip something in my bag it doesn't show up, I have to re-open my backpack for it to show, like unequipping talismans/agathions ETC, it takes some manual work just for it to show & feels like a bug??

Also, another thing is when we are healing our servitors, again, there is some sort of lag happening I don't know if it's a bug or not? But when we heal our servitors, in the servitor window you can see, it takes some time to even show their HP refilled by heal, when it used to be much more instant!! It's just like everything has gone slow-mo, it used to be good healing your servitor and instantly seeing their HP recovered instead, you gotta wait 2-3 sec atleast now just to see their HP being replenished, FIX IT 4GAME, this new auto farm & layout is much more rather shiyttier than the other one we previously had, after launch on 2nd of October, yes I am that old player - & I do know what has changed and how it's affected the whole server & I am appointing them glitches/bugs to you, stating and addressing clearly we need a change back to original. Ty......

2. Artchem

Artchem Community manager

Hello, @GunBuk!

All patch notes about updates are posted on the website, on patch notes tab: https://eu.4game.com/patchnotes/lineage2essence/

Yesterday re-worked system, which allows playing 2 characters at a time, was given to the QA department. They'll test it next week. It might take time to make all the adjustments before release.
    I'm sorry this happened. I look forward to the opportunity of an additional box, too.

If you have any problems with lags, at first, you should contact your internet service provider. If they tell you that the problem is on our side, please, contact the support team through the website:
    https://eu.4gamesupport.com/

GunBuk likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.