1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

EVENT Hang on every word

Discussion in '2019' started by Artchem, Dec 11, 2019.

1. kScarlet

kScarlet User

[​IMG]
    I made this amount in 4hour, In Main gametime.
    So there my question goes...
    Am i supposed to be clueless, because u guys have no clue about game and server?

BTW Result....
    77 L2, 101 Death, 100Knight, 89 Winter
    Result: 8 Magic Charge, 2 Magic Table, 3 Sayhas Blessing, 700 SSTicket , 7xp Scroll, Rest Spirtiore.

Conclusion: Wate of Time.

Kemmy likes this.
  2. xHaseo

xHaseo User

In the following order :
    1) Thank you for remembering about me, even tho i've no idea who you are.
    2) You remember about me, somehow you say "You didn't changed since core and redguard", and when ever i joined RGs?
    3) You are a DK in the screen, with all those letters, now, idk if you're in blue or red server, but your class can't AOE or **** like that so the solution is quite easy : you ran around for 4 hours picking up everyone else loots.

Still, that proves nothing. All those words are still lesser than 200 attempts, in 4h running around, that guy actually said he tried 800 attempts in less than 10 hours since event started. Whiiich is ALMOST 3x ur time and still 200 missing attempts.

So, maths aside, we all agree this event is quite useless. Someone managed to find the White Knight SB tho.
    But i mean, we are (i am) missing a lot of tricks here since in blue server we have people getting Dolls (w/o boxes nor any other way to earn those), top A grade weapons w/o craft or drop and epics lv 3 out of nowhere since they (clans) never farmed a single epic jewel.

3. Kemmy

Kemmy User

2 days 2ppl = 800 words. this was 3rd day. He said that. But u still too slow :D

4. kScarlet

kScarlet User

Well you were right about that , I said on my first forumpost i made it alone but i wasnt alone.. You got that point.
    After all its possible to do, and as u see if i made 367 attemps in 4h ystrday alone.. So Nah?! in 2days u can make 800.. You dont need do only in maintime. Pointless aruge about it, because this event worth exactly 00000.. :D I dont say that it should throw Top Rewards... But nah.. Not Even Bsoe... :D or more than 3grace?! :D rly?!
    so Its just useless AF.. And BTW.. compared to RU Letter event.. we just got again any Cheap Copied Version...

Just dont go savage on someone instantly..

Best Regards.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2019
    Kemmy likes this.
  5. Thunderbuild

Thunderbuild User

It is a shame. The "Essence" of the event is gone. Back in the day, letters was my favorite event. Getting a II was cause for celebration, because the prizes were actually worthwhile. Here, 99.99999 of everything is junk and it takes a miracle to get anything decent. What's the point of having a 4 week event, listing tons of lovely prizes and setting the odds so long that you can play non-stop for the 4 weeks and get none of those lovely prizes, just junk? There's lots of time for them to change the odds, if they want to make this a worthwhile event, as it was in the old days. I'm not holding my breath, but we can always dream.

As a aside, I'm enjoying this version of the game but it is sadly misnamed. The "essence" of Lineage II is watching your character play itself while waiting to be PKed? I don't think so.

kScarlet likes this.
  6. xHaseo

xHaseo User

You should actually not focus on how the game is "named" cause even Classic version of L2 is anything but classic. That's just a huge p2w "what if" version of L2 if we never had Awakenings.

7. Thunderbuild

Thunderbuild User

Well, yes, they are all p2w versions these days. It's a business, after all. It's just an odd name. A true Essence would be pure subscription based with no l2store, no l-coin store, no way to pay to win (and banning of people who buy adena/items outside of the game rigorously enforced). But, of course, we know that will never happen. It would make too much sense as a game and too little sense as a money maker for Innova.

8. xHaseo

xHaseo User

Well, actually that'd be the Classic version of L2.
    It was suppose to be the come back of our beloved game...failed. z

It's not Innova's fault to be a "money maker", all games have the same purpose. All they can do is take what the KRs send to them and apply. Actually, Innova did some quite ******** events like the one where people started gaining Dragon's weapons in the Awakening server buuut...they were also the one that kept away the Topaz brooch from the servers. And i mean : can you understand what a cancer that brooch is? Bypassing CPs to hit HPs while ignoring barriers. At least in the Essence we have the Amber which is way weaker and fails. A lot. Even too much.

And people will always complain. You guys had the BEST version of the game EVER. The classic. Skelth was a PEARL out of all those trash servers. NO P2W and P2P. You screwed it up. People crying that they didn't want to pay to play an old game. People crying that it was too hardcore. And RU plagues took over everything.
    I mean, i played on skelth for 1 month, that month was absolutely a throw back.

But ofc, Lineage 2 is Lineage 2 and we all know NCSoft likes to screw things up. Both Awakening and Classic servers turned into a circus with all those flashy things and OP items. Essence is not different BUT for now, it provides the best balancement between p2w and f2p. Farming and wasting just few $ can get you at high levels w/o problems. Also, joining the right clan and being active, can get you to A grade w/o problems. Adenas are farmable easly so you can either pay to get coins or buy things with adenas.
    For now, it's a total bless. Even tho rates are freaking low, bit by bit you can get ur stuffs and enjoy the game...ofc, deep pockets will always be ahead and stronger than you but...that's how L2 works since ever.

9. Thunderbuild

Thunderbuild User

Classic was the closest, but it had a store. It was still p2w. I agree that Essence is the most playable version in years, except for the PKing. If they don't put a stop to dominant clans PKing everyone else and further dominating, they will completely ruin the game. I play on blue, but I've heard red is already destroyed and, frankly, blue isn't that far from it. I know they want pvp and that's great, but PKing lowbies who are afk is not pvp, it's just cowardly. They advertise that you can level up while you sleep. The fact is that you are more likely to spend most of the night eating dirt. That can't have been the intent of the developers and they must put a stop to it if they want the game to be playable. Sorry to rant, but this has the potential to be such a good game, I hate to see a few sadistic players ruin it.

P.S. On topic, it's been nearly a week. Has anyone gotten any of the top prizes from the letter game? Does anyone even know anyone who has? The drop rates are great. The odds of getting good prizes appear to be terrible. At least the event is free with no store component. Thanks for that, anyway.

10. DMRTZ

DMRTZ User

They should make every drop to go directly into the bag, range classes are suffering a lot with the drops of letters, materials or even stuff...

Kemmy likes this.
  11. Abstinence

Abstinence User

No it's balanced as it is, melee chars are constantly griefed by ranged ones in pve

_6aHaH likes this.