1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

[Poll]How does being pked impact you gameplay?

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by IplayPVE, Dec 13, 2019.

Tags:
?

How does being pked impact you gameplay?

1. Good, I like to pk and it's np when i get pked

3 vote(s)
    10.3%
  2. I don't like it but thats not a problem

3 vote(s)
    10.3%
  3. Constantly being pked makes me think of uninstalling this game

15 vote(s)
    51.7%
  4. Pk is less a problem, 100% res with L coins is a HUGE problem

10 vote(s)
    34.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. IplayPVE

IplayPVE User

This server is trash in terms of pk, same people , every day constantly pk everyone in farm zones, and it does not matter that there are only few morons who do that, even 1 player with Attention deficit disorder (ADD) is enough to kill almost all players who are afk, cos that was super "smart" decision to reduce number for farm zones lol, you cannot hide, you cannot protect yourself afk, every time you go to work, school, gym anything that resembles having a life - you get pk, well ok not 100% every time bit 80% for sure, i fking hate it

EmmaWhite and Dvyus like this.
  2. Bermuda1

Bermuda1 User

I've got 6000 sayha pots that I can't use because I get pked pretty much 24/7 even though I don't personally go and PK other people, I like the clan that I'm in, but I also want to level in peace. Innova won't get any more of my money until I use these sayha pots, which will be a very very long time :) Maybe that will motivate them to do something.

Listen to your paying customers and not the trolls that ruin gameplay for others.

Dvyus and DapperBae like this.
  3. BaeSir

BaeSir User

It's sad that a few bad eggs ruins the whole game experience for people.

IplayPVE likes this.
  4. Dvyus

Dvyus User

I dont mind the PK aspect of the game, when a game is 'sold' to you with the you can gain xp while afk etc, then you try and then spend 11hrs+ dead on floor while your at work then sorry but this has been mis-sold to me!

Yes ive been on Primeval Isle and I have pk'd myself but only ppl who deserved it, for example you find a great spot to xp then a kam archer appears out of nowhere and takes over spot with clearly afk farming for the scourge of L2.

Pk is a part of L2 no doubt I love it but it needs rules and consequences, it should not be a 'status' look at me im ninja coz Ive got over 1k= pk counts (all from afk members ofc).

Really question my sanity after playing L2 since 2007 to this trendy pk fad game.

Apart from the PK issue, Essence is actually a good version of L2

Enjoy your gaming and pk's folks it wont go away for a long time, but it definately needs some serious attention from @Innova! after all you are counting on real money donations, even the use of SS is ticket racket, atm I use my daily free tickets then xp without shots till I die, I used to donate sadly!

:confused:

IplayPVE likes this.
  5. IplayPVE

IplayPVE User

I agree that L2 Essence is a good option for people with little time to play, for people who have jobs and can donate but this PK thing is just killing all "AFK easy esp " concept in it's core! Set higher max karma at least so they cannot pk every player in zone, limit teleports, limit shop usage , yes PK needs to be in game but not as a tool to frustrate huge part of population but as a tool to deal with wars or exceptional ***holes

EmmaWhite and Dvyus like this.
  6. Kamalel

Kamalel User

Random pk decreased significantly when russian trolls left. I cant remember last time i was random pk'd. 99% of pk now is personal. If you getting pk so much that u cant farm u should consider making less enemies and more friends.

Personally i only pk my enemies. But very often

7. MrCocaine

MrCocaine User

There are still some russian kids left on blue who do their daily PK runs.

8. SK111

SK111 Banned

Maybe you are talking about blue server
    the russians on red eu server never pked me
    the russians on scarlet ru server never pked me

i agree with you though that now it's personal
    like now the pkers on red server think
    i don't have anymore real money to buy nor sg pots nor xp boosts
    so if i can't exp no one will be able to exp