1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

What happened to XTBlue?

Discussion in 'Activity (Maroon)' started by DapperBae, Dec 14, 2019.

1. BaeSir

BaeSir User

Why did many of the members leave?

2. iDhol

iDhol User

BeMyFrag declared war against them after insulting comments from Triffek (it was just a top of the iceberg). 90% of the XT left to alt clans, scared of dying constantly. They just escaped the sinking ship.

You can find most of them in BandaNapinaczy clan that has no crest. Some are also in Shinobi clan and the rest in some random clans to farm easily.

Shortly after that, Triffek lost his remains of self-respect and honor and asked Swarms ally to drop the war against them and make peace. They laughed at him and we had some fun on HV. 2-3 days ago Triffek also wanted to add Prides to CC but BMFs declined it. Triffek would go wherever the items/most players go, as his only tactic is to rush with zerg.

3. Hybaa

Hybaa User

Trifek? this random which dont have money for shots but bsoe on F1?

4. xHaseo

xHaseo User

Neh Dhol, with all respect, you know that's ********.

XT clan was failing apart even before you guys declared war.

After XT lost Avarice, the activity was slooowly faiding away, and after DK update, everything died. Lots of active pvp/top-players left the server (all archers mainly) so XT lost a lot of "fire power" in fights. Also, none wanted to lead the group and Triffek was offline most of the time. Also, while XT lost power, Swarm gained more. Rambam joined Swarm and so did the new owner of MrCocaine (cause, let's be honest, everyone knows that's he's not the real MrCocaine).

Plus, add to it, Ares was making daily drama. Still remember when he said "People below level 75 should not join PvP. And in this CC i see 9 players below 75 ;)". That's cool, if actually...those 9 players were HALF the CC he had. 22 players in CC, 9 below 75, meaning they had 13 76+.

And this is what i always said : XT "zerg" had numbers, but never had levels. I even heard that BMF managed to lose a pvp in 70 vs 15. But i don't actually like "rumors" so, as long as i can't see it with my own 2 eyes, i wont believe it. Reason why it's hard FOR ME to believe that Triffek was cursing ur family in PM. He just doesn't look like that kind of guy.

So if you're wondering, this SHOULD be the "real version" :
    Avarice and BMF were asking for more and more things, while giving lesser and lesser. This actually made things worse. Daily dramas. Also, for some reason, BMF were not even using TS, making it really hard to manage activities such as raids and pvps. It was quite often to see BMF overextending or simply doing random stuffs during raids.
    So, things were already bad, the DK update totally **** it up with XT members leaving the game due to the nerf (cause reading patch notes and get infos is not an option, it seems.) and nobody wanted to lead XT anymore. Reason why, with this new event with no penalty for leaving clan, and also because of all the wars (Prides are not even counting as war, they are randoms who just PK everyone and bsoe in pvp) such as Ava+Swarm and BMF, a lot of XT moved to alt clans, hoping for a break. Oh, ofc, not to mention XT members greediness, it's not always others fault. Lot of XT were in the ally/clan just for the loot.

But ofc, lots of things may be false. Lots of things might actually be true. I really don't care about "how", i just care about "now".

I actually think that this is for the best. We MIGHT see a 3-sided server with Ava/Swarm/? in 1 side, BMF/Bside/? in the other and XT/?/? in the other one. I don't really know why Triffek thought about forming an ally with SWARM and AVARICE in the first place, that was...stupid. And i actually hope there wont be again a side with 200 clans together again.
    After all, keep in mind that even if you guys are trashtalking triffek and XT so much, you guys were all a part of that and you guys gained a lot of benefits from that.
    Dec 15, 2019
    Oh yeah right i forgot about it.

BeMyFrag war declaration has nothing to do with XT fall. XT are actually winning the war and most of the time, they win the pvp. Still got to see a real fight between the 2 clans but, for now, XT seems to have the upper hand.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2019
  5. iDhol

iDhol User

As for "winning" the war... When XT had negative score with Pride it was "the clan with bigger numbers will always have it easier to get frags, the score doesnt mean anything". Now once XT is on the other side of that, numbers mean everything. So far there was 1 bigger pvp, before the fortress. XT was fine until they were killing single players on resp, but once they saw 2 parties coming they rushed into safe zone. If killing more afk players is winning the war so be it, you are winning.

And as for Triffek cursing to me on pm - there are screens. Ask around in XT, some people saw them already. I'm not gonna post them here cause he doesn't deserve so much attention.

6. Hybaa

Hybaa User

"BeMyFrag war declaration has nothing to do with XT fall. XT are actually winning the war and most of the time, they win the pvp. Still got to see a real fight between the 2 clans but, for now, XT seems to have the upper hand."

:Laugh::Roflmao::Laugh: Trifek dogs leaving from clan every night for safe exp, if XT have upper hand, keep caste today without licking ***.

7. xThug

xThug User

2 days out of clan and you are openly flaming people that were supposed to be your `friends` for over 2 months? And with lies?

8. iDhol

iDhol User

Point me a single lie in my post.

9. xThug

xThug User

here you go.

It was't the point of my post though and you perfectly know it. I despise your sence of loyalty and selfishness not intelligence.

10. iDhol

iDhol User

I was giving my best for 2 months, helped as much as I could, carried CC a dozen times only for Triffek to start swearing on PM to me 2 days after I left. Start making world a better place from yourselves. None of you heard anything insulting from me, I treat game as a game, unlike some of you. Talking about selfishness - only few gave out more to XT than I did. And most them are already gone as well, that's not coincidence. Just chill, stop crying about me leaving and enjoy pvps.

11. xHaseo

xHaseo User

How do you expect a clan of 30 people (not even) to hold a castel by their self? Actually Swarm clan is way stronger than XT, and Swarm are stronger than BMF. Both clans will have hard time in this siege.

You can send me the screenshots in discord, you should have my tag somewhere, or I'm going to pm you the tag later on tonight when I'll log.
    About war, that was not my point, I meant to say that for now, XT are the one hunting BMF and not the other way around. As for numbers... Yesterday XT had... 20?25? Clan members, BMF have the same number.

Sadly I can't take part in any siege due to work, buuut, good luck to all the clans who's gonna join there, I bet this sieges will be epics ~

12. Hybaa

Hybaa User

"How do you expect a clan of 30 people (not even) to hold a castel by their self?"

I dont expect anything from xt becouse Trifek is ******.
    Btw BMF+bside had around 35ppl in cc and as you can see they have castle, so its possible
    Also they won fortess in same time

13. Gumarodak

Gumarodak User

Gz bmf+bside for castle

14. AimInNape

AimInNape User

If we consider that a few days earlier the whole alliance fell apart to hell, then recast-fortress and holding of Goddard can be considered like a flawless victory.
    But, next week it will be as difficult as possible to repeat.

15. xMeggi

xMeggi User

i say only :
    2 month ago triffek say : we kill Pride
    now, triffek and XT - die :D

16. AimInNape

AimInNape User

Come on, your situation is no better

17. xMeggi

xMeggi User

the prides refused to weld first, then the trifek and the bmf, you do not need hypocrisy, the pride did not offer anyone an alliance and ss. Perhaps earlier Swarmam offered when XT in ss was 130+
    Dec 16, 2019
    we have the same situation as it was, our clan exists as it was, farm epic at night and try to bite off a little rb during the day, give pvp to everyone and play calmly for 15 people, only we don’t offer alli to anyone, they ask us, but at this moment like me I see only the pride remained with its pride and was not ready to **** with everyone for the sake of drop rb. This may be the beginning of the victory of our clan, we will not go down to the level of humiliating another clan, and then ask it for help.

18. AimInNape

AimInNape User

If it were not for the "pride" of each of the clan leaders, the Swarm would have remained in ally with BMF and bSide, Avarice would not have left ally XT) Our slogan is "Stupidity and Bravery!"

19. iDhol

iDhol User

2 days ago Triffek told me on PM "I would kick BMF from the server, you don't know me!". Looks like he kicked himself out. Fights were pretty even at the siege, server looks healthy now without a huge zerg blindly rushing in.

20. xHaseo

xHaseo User

The question is quite easy : BMF and Bside fought against Swarm/Avarice during siege? If yes, did they had a caster? Cause i'm quite sure that Swarm went there just for pvp, they didn't go for cast.

You already forgot Dhol's screen? Let me remind you.
    https://gyazo.com/00f9f9940046208c4e038ac566b9820d
    So you can stop speaking nosense about pride etc etc etc.

Triffek gave up time ago, and so did the players in the clan. What remains now into XT is a group of guys that will try to keep it PVE for a while and enjoy the game together. Got all the respect for them actually, there's still someone who play this game for pure fun and try to keep together a group of friends.

SO! What remains at the moment is a 1-sided server with Swarm and Avarice on the top, i wont go deeper about Swarm dramas anyway cause who cares but it's gonna be funny to see how things will change. BMF will probably try to recruit as much as possible to try and fight the Swarm clan. We'll see, server looks kind of good now.