1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

What happened to XTBlue?

Discussion in 'Activity (Maroon)' started by DapperBae, Dec 14, 2019.

1. iDhol

iDhol User

Swarms did try to take the castle, there are videos on YT and streams on twitch. They were casting at the last seconds when the timer was counting. 3-4 more SECONDS and they would take Goddard as well. We were pvping all the time for the last 30min at both castles. And about the numbers, we had actually over 70 people with mercenaries, probably around 40-50 without them. Most of the fights were even. So I wouldn't call it 1-sided anymore. Yes, Swarms are winning now, getting Baium, epics, raids etc. But we are trying to fight back with what we got. And we got castle+fort on Sunday, today we didn't let them take fortress, it's fine now.

2. xHaseo

xHaseo User

That sounds kinda good to me. And now that XT side is gone, few players will scatter around to join one of the sides i guess. Even tho, i'd really love to see the XT grow back, not into a side nor a pvp clan, but into a PVE clan. Those guys are quite tryharding to get back the clan together aaand Triffek now is gone so i guess it'll take some time, but they can make it.

It also looks like other clans are growing as well. Prides are recruiting more and more meatshields, but that's not a surprise. In the end Requiem still act as usual. Pk randoms and bsoe to anybody who fight back. Even chappi lately got out of depression and fight. Same goes for clans like Demokratai and Paraiso growing bigger and bigger.

Things looks quite good now!

3. xMeggi

xMeggi User

how can you seriously take the thoughts and words of this haseo ram who did not participate a day in the bigvar, but stood for 2 months on afk quality in the twin clan? Wahaha, dhol, do not disgrace, answer this idiot is not to respect yourself)

4. xHaseo

xHaseo User

Well, gotta say, you're doing the same. You know **** and still talk ;)

You just think too high of urself when you are so stupid you can't understand obvious things. But, let's keep it for later, spoiling the fun now, would be boring.

At least i'm speaking with facts and, when i don't know things, i clarify it. I'm not the one creating things out of the blue when everybody knows you're saying ******** :p