1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

Dual box and game will be dead ??

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by arthasvn, Dec 18, 2019.

1. arthasvn

arthasvn User

I played L2 in 10 years, I still remember how player connected with each other when 1 pc/1 char. I joined this server because of it. It's MMORPG, player need connected with each other, not play alone

And now, 1 pc/2 char...maybe in future multi char/1 pc. It's same to many private server I had seen

If you need buy and sell items, plz offline shop like classic server

Before Maintenance some player can be used Battle Ping, VMWARE....for multi char....and now....??? I don't want to think how many adena seller will come ??

Adena will be to much, items will be expensive, new player will can't buy anything, they only choose donate but not everyone aready donate when they are new players

And old player, we can farm adena with 1 pc/2char and I don't want to donate to much more

XeneX likes this.
  2. Horyon

Horyon User

******... this will help FTP players farm adena to main characters... have nothing a dual can improve u character like in others versions... so i dont think this is bad.

Now i will be able to farm and play in my PC. I'm happy.

3. procc

procc User

Yes for shops it would've been better simply offline shop.

4. ZackTH

ZackTH User

Doesn't matter if it's the same for everyone, now you can have another char or a shop, so, price will go up a bit as people will make more adena, but nothing more.

5. IplayPVE

IplayPVE User

Actually I came to this version of game also for 1 char for game but nobody cares, 2 box = most of people will make Archer for adena farm, prices will go up in shops and if you play on 1 char you will have to cash in to get same items

6. Pleistoros

Pleistoros User

I play on red since monday, 14-16 h/day, I manage to get my toon to 60ish lvl....yet I didnt spoke with anyone nor i have seen any exp party. I guess its not my time yet to connect with anyone yet :)).
    You miss the purpose of this server...badly.

Also, I do make donations for poor ppl, for animal shelters, for a special cause....but when I play L2 I buy things from shop. They are not asylum or church or animal shelter to donate, its a business.
    You cant go to supermarket and donate for a bottle of juice lol. Some ppl need mind rehab!

Leckter likes this.