1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

Be careful with enchanting with Blessed Enchant

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by iSomeone, Dec 19, 2019.

1. iSomeone

iSomeone User

So, if you gonna have that "Blessed" Enchant and if you gonna fast enchant with that, be careful, because u can be dissapointed with the effect, because u can destroy item :)

And of course, u can't get item back, support believes that this is not their problem, it is a pity that we still haven't seen the English version of Wiki Essence where similar elements should be found about which many people probably have no idea.

If you haven't played Classic before, you may not know about such things.

There are enough things that burn at +1 and u have accept already 2option, so if you forget and speed up, you might just be surprised.

Blessed=Giant (like on other chronicle god)

2. Leckter

Leckter User

At least for god chronicle, that's false... giant enchants can break the exact same way as normal enchants.
    I would expect the same for essence :eek:

3. BaeSir

BaeSir User

Sorry to hear mate. A guy in my clan broke his A item too because he thought the blessed scrolls worked like the blessed scrolls for back in the days.

Unfortunately if they refund one person who says that they didn't know. Then everyone can claim the same thing and they will have to refund everyone and even the liars (not you).

iSomeone likes this.
  4. iDhol

iDhol User

Nowhere on the item says that it's safe. It's explicitly described when u hover over it. Same goes for Cursed enchants.

5. Dvyus

Dvyus User

Blessed enchants are that, if it fails you shouldnt lose item, it stays at same level , a money sink and outirght rip off by innova its a joke!

iSomeone likes this.
  6. Leckter

Leckter User

Looking at next replies, I realize now what you tried to say. Sorry, I misunderstood, and can't edit anymore :(

iSomeone likes this.