1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

2nd acc

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Dvyus, Dec 19, 2019.

1. Dvyus

Dvyus User

Really its been a joke so far, the PA on l2 EU was fine for 2nd acc, whats the issue with essence!

If it isnt crashing, or DC'ing, it cuts you off due to frost FFS really???

2. RandomPlayer

RandomPlayer User

Now u cant use 2nd window. Donated euro for l2 sotre eq for my DK to play in 2nd window now I cant. Refund my money pls @Artchem

3. xHaseo

xHaseo User

Can you stop saying nosense? Stupidity is not a right, shut ur mouths.

They ****** up things, again, not such a big news, so now most of the players can't dualbox. Even tho, it looks like others still can do it.

You've been playing for 2 months+ with 1 account, you wont die for a few more days w/o it.

And stop saying nosense **** about "paying for 2nd window", that's not how it works. We're not playing in Core/Ramona where you need premium to dualbox.

4. Thunderbuild

Thunderbuild User

I agree. They did screw up. First, they let unlimited accounts on the same computer. Now, they are back to one account on a computer. But they have announced their intent to allow two accounts (and only two accounts). They will get it right eventually. It's silly to be talking about refunds.

BTW, as to who can two-box and who can't, my experience is that as soon as I logged out of 4Game then tried to log back in, I could only log in one account. So, I left my other 2 computers up with two clients running and they continue to run. Lesson is, if you are in two accounts now, stay in them or you might not be able to bring them both up again.

5. xHaseo

xHaseo User

Sadly, that's wrong. I was exping inside TOI while doing 3v3 on the other toon...i got d/c out of nowhere and since then i was unable to dualbox.

Yeah, tho, they will eventually fix it but just for their awesome way to NOT fix things, i lost a match into 3v3 when we were 3 vs 1. Also, since "things", not even the Golden pig works correctly. Got one into Primeval Garden, he ran to the wall and glitched under the map. GGWP.

6. Constance

Constance Volunteer team

Hey,

There is problem, which allow you to run more then 2 accounts. Because of that, right now is possible to run only one client. We have to wait till frost team will fix it.

7. Thunderbuild

Thunderbuild User