1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

BMF & Pride Ally

Discussion in 'Activity (Maroon)' started by Overtaken, Dec 20, 2019.

1. Overtaken

Overtaken User

Im not even mention bside is dead clan already with 0 power, so lets talk about this new ally. Ares555 and Requiem both scammers, they make ally, the question is how long time that ally gonna last ? hahaha did all drops go to Requiem ? hahaha what happened with the spirit lets destroy Pride the RMT?

2. xHaseo

xHaseo User

Weeell. I mean. After XT's death, server was on Swarm's hands. Now, just to give you an hint : Delicioso got banned today. Rumors are saying it was for RMTing.
    Swarm is actually made of ex Demokratai and Pride clan members, so when the XT died and players scattered, some went into Avarice. Now, let me tell you a fun story :

Atoli plays with Dark3n and Eterea, they were looking for a new clan to join after XT dead. Since they got PMs from both sides, in the end, they decided to join Avarice since Ginebra moved there as well.
    It didn't last even 24h.
    Zergling and his pets got SO MAD at Darmi that he was forced to remove Atoli from clan. Why? Cause they blackmailed Darmi. "Kick them out of ur clan or we wont give you ANY share".

Now, you should have more or less the idea of how greedy and scam Swarm are.

It was an obvious call the one to try and get Prides by one side. They can't do **** on their own, but, and that's a fact, we can't say they are weak. As much as i don't like those rusky *****, Requiem, Chappi, Its and Doter are quite strong (again, let's not go "deeper" in details) but they can't win pvps or epics or raid alone...we're no longer in the early days of server where they had level advantage, now the whole server is, more or less, around 79-80+, and they are there as well.

And again, lot of players quitted, XT players that were pvping and playing left the server due to clan's death and also due to the DK update that made archers weaker than ever, so there are not many options left.

BMF needed more players and more power, Prides were the only clan left that could provide it, and they managed to get it. And since most of the Prides are already in A and they can't use the "Our ally is 70" excuse, i guess they are into some sort of 50/50 share agreement.

In the end, everyone is greedy in their own ways, so it's quite a useless topic. Let's see how things will turn now that Swarm+Avarice are no longer the strongest clan/ally.

3. Overtaken

Overtaken User

I can understand from >your story< you know nothing about. You just listen rumors and you troll in forum. Do you even play in Blue server? :6:

4. wmrse

wmrse User

zergling woke up again ;D dont feed overtaken aka zergling he is just mad cus he destroyed another ally by his own hand

5. Overtaken

Overtaken User

another troll ahaha, if you go to Clan Recruiting you can find out really easy im not Zergling :6::6: is there any who is not troll and forum warrior with rumors?

6. xHaseo

xHaseo User

I probably play in blue server more than you do.
    You were the guy saying around that Ares is a scammer, and you keep saying it, while there's no proof about it.

Also, i know the story way to well. But you are free to tell me and explain where i was wrong, who knows, maybe we'll figure out that rumors you guys spread are the real lies.

As for the "if you go to Clan Recruiting you can find out really easy im not Zergling" that's nosense. There's no clan leader with such name and none even mention ur name anywhere soooo...guess you're just a random guy into Swarm clan who likes to trash talk.

For what we know, you could even be Cocaine's new owner. :rolleyes:
    Dec 20, 2019
    Oh, a little edit tho. I don't really know why Swarms thinks so good of theirselfs, with Delicioso's ban there's only 1 guy strong/good in that clan. Rambam. Cocaine's new owner is quite trashy and, in any case, LookAtMyHorse is way stronger than him. This actually means that Swarms power comes from Avarice. Those guys can be dangerous, not Swarms. Stabzz, Esuna and Ginebra, just to name 3 strong players from Avarice clan. Adultery and Zergling can barely stand B grade users even if they have full A grade and quite a deep pocket, judging from Zerg's items, so they are not even to mention. Inquisitor and Porky are just 2 randoms that play archers with heavy so, gg.

Who's left? I guess that's why the only epic left for Swarm, actually, is Baium.
    But i mean, i'm just a troll who doesn't even play the server, so maybe i'm wrong. ;)

infelix likes this.
  7. AimInNape

AimInNape User

bSide dead clan already without power? :Laugh::Laugh::Laugh: Hell yeah!

8. RidicPrime

RidicPrime User

Yet again same **** xd
    Still w8ing for prof of this scamms
    Get yours facts togheter. Just cus yours luck ***** and u didnt get items it doesnt mean u got scammed xd

9. Overtaken

Overtaken User

I have nothing to explain to XT pawns who was 800 Clans vs 30 people. I have nothing to explain to people who with propaganda they try dominate and that 50/50 hahaha. The sad is there is still pawns who believe. Back to topic! The topic is the BMF and Pride Ally! how long time that ally gonna last ? hahaha did all drops go to Requiem ? hahaha what happened with the spirit lets destroy Pride the RMT?

10. AimInNape

AimInNape User

Drop is sharing to the same system as before, when your clan leave from our ally.
    Everyone switched to another task: lets destroy Swarm the RMT

11. xThug

xThug User

Hello, quick question - you put so many "haha" in your posts cus you are indeed laughing while writing them and u think it's important to share that or what?

Rly curious! :)

12. AimInNape

AimInNape User

He is just an epileptic-sws

13. xHaseo

xHaseo User

I like this childish attitude like : "as long as we were into those 300 clans, everything was fine! now we're no longer into that so qqqq", come on, get ur **** together.

You trash talk and pretend you're worth more than a bishop without mana, still you find excuses not to explain any of ur words.
    First you tell me i know nothing, then you refuse to tell us the truth.

Guess you are really nothing but a troll, ggwp.

SWS? Don't tell me this kiddo is Adultery! AAAW MAN, that will explain a lot of things tho.

14. BaeSir

BaeSir User

Competition seems better than ever in the server.
    Good luck to both sides.

15. Overtaken

Overtaken User

16. xHaseo

xHaseo User

Yep, this dude is totally gone. Not even good for trolling :(

17. xMeggi

xMeggi User

I like the topic, now it’s interesting on the server, 2 alliances with the same number of people, but very few batches, holidays, something like that, I think everything is still in front, regarding the drop sharing, we have the whole drop divided into 3 sideways equally. Although if I honestly be very lazy to farm rb, and this gear, in principle, is not needed. But I hope the fan for rb will be interesting :)

18. Overtaken

Overtaken User

xHaseo you are the Dark3n sheep from XT and as the 200 propaganda CC no exist anymore you write non stop on forum. hahaha XTBlue ex member and you tell storys to forum which is just rumors because you didnt join Avarice? hahaha i get back the troll and forum warrior, you are sheep and pawn hahaha Enjoy your game with the next Leader (the scammer Ares555) and the ally with Pride. You was pawn and you continue there in Polish clan BMF. :6::6::6:
    Dec 21, 2019
    Because I can hahaha

19. xHaseo

xHaseo User

And this is why you should NEVER do drugs, kids.

He speaks about things he has no clue about, let's move on. Cya around, if we'll ever figure out who you are (if we'll ever care to figure out).

20. MrCocaine

MrCocaine User

Im really curious how delusional you must be to believe that someone else is playing on MrCocaine. Oh i know who, requiem and ares - first still cant get over that someone had balls to tell him what kind of scammer and *other words you can put on forum* he is, second still cant get over that after my vacation i chose swarm over BMF+Bside.

Lookatmyhorse is indeed a way stronger cuz i'm still in B grade and i donated waaaaay less than that guy. Sad story but in 2.5 months with Pride all i got was a lvl 6 rune and Requiem was rather RMT what we were getting than giving that to people.

P.S. You still die in 3 sec xHaseo no matter what u try to do - so please - go back to the hole you came from, listen to your masters more carefully and remember of what you are and where you belong to.