1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

doubt about weapons

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by guitrein, Dec 20, 2019.

1. guitrein

guitrein User

Until day 4, everyone could buy items with L-Coins. I started 2 days ago and broke my two staff C trying to put +5 and now I don't know how to get another one. Already exhausted my purchase of two boxes per account. I'm lvl 55 with grade D. It was disproportionate.
    Is there any other way?

2. xHaseo

xHaseo User

You can actually buy 6 boxes that contains the C weapon. Even if you buy the heavy armor, light armor or robe armor, doesn't matter which type you wear, in the pack you can always buy the C ticket and at lv 76 the B ticket.
    And, i mean, if you had 2 weapons and broke both, maybe you should not try the OE. Just sayin'.
    Dec 20, 2019
    Also, wtf is "until day 4" suppose to mean? Why people speak nosense most of the time? lol.

3. guitrein

guitrein User

As far as I could see, until that day, it was possible to buy exchange coupons for any armor and weapon grade. I'm wrong ?
    "try the OE", what is it ?

Dude, I'm asking to learn.

4. Gumarodak

Gumarodak User

As posted above, you can purchase the weapon and armor pack 6 times per account with the current patch. In case you dont want to do it this way, you can purchase L8000 coin box and sell it to players, and purchase weapons and armors for adena. The first method is better of course, as you will get some additional items in the package.

5. Thunderbuild

Thunderbuild User

OE is over enchant, as you were trying to do by going to +5. There was a time when you could buy coupons for weapons, but since the stores have been updated, you cannot do so directly. The same goes for B grade armor and jewels. It's a shame. Those were very helpful.

6. xHaseo

xHaseo User

There's no "until that day", we could buy C weapons +7 via Coupons inside packs and B grade +0 wtih LCoins (7200) 'till DK update...we could do it for over 2 months.

So, anyway, as i said earlier, you can buy 6 weapons with packs now, and with some luck you can get them OEd already.

OE = Over enchant. Which is when you go for items over the safe point. Safe is +4, so after that you'll be "over enchanting".