1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

[Doubt] Elemental Attributes (Atk, Def, Crit. Rate / Damage)

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by LordArcanjo, Dec 23, 2019.

1. LordArcanjo

LordArcanjo User

1. Is the Critical Rate of the element sum at the critical rate of damage, or is it calculated separately?
    2. How to amplify my elemental damage most effectively?
    3. Is elemental defense mandatory in PvP?
    4. ...
    I'm Doomcryer and I don't know which attribute (Atk, Def, Crit. Rate / Damage) to invest in, which has synergy with Doomcryer.

2. TEXXX

TEXXX User

u can land a critical, but without a critical of element... check the list of your dmg and u can understand...
    Essence is new kind of gameplay, normally the OL go with all in defence, maybe not here...
    About pvp, if u are figthing with someone who have star 5 and u only have star 3, i think u can feel the diference...
    Idk if u are using OL with drains and fear, or stunt and normal hits,,, if its the second one, all in crit dmg, and crit rate!, and talking about the element, u need focus all in one,,, and the others only defence i think... Cya...

3. iDhol

iDhol User

Steal Essence has no attribute. Go all defense.

4. TEXXX

TEXXX User

its really important if the skill have or not element?? Mmm idk, i think not, need test and check the system dmg list... ^^

5. LordArcanjo

LordArcanjo User

Steal Essence, don't use Attribute?
    - Not using: Atk, Critical Rate, Critical damage?
    Is defense only useful?

6. TEXXX

TEXXX User

i think he talk about the "natural element" of a skill,, normally each skill have a element asigned...
    i think u need turn on the system dmg in a chat window and try test your skills,,, u can reset each element with 50k of adena! ^^

7. iDhol

iDhol User

You guys have absolutely no clue what you are talking about. Steal essence doesn't deal any attribute damage at Essence. Turn on your dmg window and see for yourself. Therefore atk, crt etc are worthless on OL/WC 76+. And this is coming from hero OL btw, so...yeah.

8. LordArcanjo

LordArcanjo User

I have to for Full Defense, and the rest doesn't matter. Right?
    And what does Healer invest in?