1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

please sir gm put drop percentage to pk

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by PKisDEAD, Dec 25, 2019.

1. PKisDEAD

PKisDEAD User

please sir gm put drop percentage to pk

a lot of people complaining about pk, because the citizen of pk in general, and at the time of killing pk he doesn't drop anything .....
    The meaning of pk of generations has fallen down the drain, so today you see pk walking normally without fear ... back at least we'll be happy. thanks!!!

=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=//=/=/=/==//

por favor senhor gm, colocar porcentagem de drop para pk.

muita gente reclamando sobre o pk, pois o cidadão da pk em geral, e na hora de matar o pk ele não dropa nada.....
    O significado de pk de gerações caiu por água a baixo, então hoje você vê pk andando normalmente sem medo... volta isso pelo menos que ficaremos felizes. obrigado!!!

2. -Memfis-

-Memfis- User

haha well they will not :D
    I think the most fair thing would be (also we keep current debuff)
    1500+ karma = no bsoe nor tp, you cannot restore more than 2% of lost xp
    5000+ karma no soe at all, you cannot restore more than 1% of lost xp
    7000+ karma you're visible on map you cannot restore lost xp at all

then you still can pk but there's always a penalty waiting for you.

BUT as we know, ncsoft dont give a **** about players complains, and if you're from EU/NA then they don`t event count you as a player :D

3. PKisDEAD

PKisDEAD User

only thing i can say is GREAT !! because already lost many players for it !! haha

4. TEXXX

TEXXX User

i like PK a lot of Random characters, i think some ppl play with more than 1 char at same time,, farming adena only... be free to enjoy who dont have a clan and its AFK farming... u dont really need be afk when your character is farming anyway... ^^
    if u want pvp, its a good option,, try PK and if its On keyboard prepare for pvp... ^^

5. GunBuk

GunBuk User

TBH, I quite like the PK system, yea there's a bunch of ******s just PKing randomly but you gotta somehow deal with it & get back at them, in ur own way, say they are in a clan, then that random PKer you can go for their whole clan, just because they kill randoms, if they're not in a clan, fck it, bring a squad of your own clan or friends and jump that dirty PKer....

It can work both ways if you put your mind into it, honestly, I've been PKed like everyday on my main by this 1 clan+alliance almost everyday, so to get back at them, I thought, I am not just waiting around keeping up with my main...
    I am gonna have some fun and log my other char for them & see how they like a random PK, any of them, they warn me they will de-level me.... But I told them-I get de-leveled by them anyways so what's your words mean to me? Like serious are these people ******ed to random PK they think they can de-level ppl cuz they are doing dirty work themselves? No cuz at the end of the day, they gotta get it into their little brains that if they PK someone for no reason, there will always be a consequence, don't quit.. JUST GET BACK AT THEM, IT IS L2 ESSENCE AFTERALL + many idiots thinking they can do what they plead against faithful L2 players & it just won't work against them.......
    Dec 28, 2019
    Remember, be in control guys, fck the rest if they are anyhow arrogant and boisterous to you, deal with it, build a bridge, get over it & take them out somehow.... because they do it to you with no thought...

6. almiro323

almiro323 User

I agree the drop system pk is the essential of lineage 2, except that is ridiculous, has no emotion