1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

are there spanish people? and more questions

Discussion in 'Players helping players' started by ShOn3n, Dec 25, 2019.

1. ShOn3n

ShOn3n User

Cuál es la diferencia entre las distintas modalidades de l2?
    whats the difference between all types of l2?
    yo busco pvp a tope y que haya sieges abundantes de jugadores, y que tampoco haya que echar media vida para progresar y disfrutarlo.

2. NeoTiger

NeoTiger Global moderator

Dear ShOn3n,

We use English here. As for difference, there are too much difference to list all of them.

For history: L2 Goddess (call if L2 EU if you want) was the first born project. It's a 8 years old server, F2P and it's the sequel of the Lineage 2 you have used to know. The gameplay got pretty changed a lot and you might get lost here. I'm finding this game, hard for new starters to stay.

Then, L2 Classic is the second project. It's a 4 years old server (am I wrong ?), subscription-based and it was supposed to be a "back to the root" game, closest to the old Lineage 2. As far as I know, L2 Classic no longer exists in Korea.

Last project is L2 Essence who came this year, F2P, a mix between the others two games and mobile-like game.

I advice you to ask on different sub-forum, to all players, how is the game from their point of view. Or even, join Discord. Anyway, all games tend to be P2W.

For PVP, for having played a lot on the first project, I don't really suggest this one because you are going to get one shot by top clans. It costs nothing (except time) for you anyway to test the server and get an opinion.

3. zauliuz

zauliuz User

it's pretty hard to understand even for those who spent 10+ years with this game and had 2y break before current update.