1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Upgrade armor to higher grade mistake ?

Discussion in 'Players helping players' started by CaptainDark, Dec 28, 2019.

1. CaptainDark

CaptainDark User

Hello , i noticed something really weird after last update .
    I got TW armor which i want to upgrade grade by grade to Ultimate , because i want to keep the appearance on it. Before the update i still collecting mats. After the update i got already all i need and jump to Ferris Blacksmith in Aden and found that just for the top part TW Blessed +10 lether armor cost 734 Crystal of proteciton and 638 kk adena this is more than x10 price from what i remmember. Is it that mistake ?
    Before this update the price to upgrade this top piece of armor was : 49k crystal R grade; 115 Gemstone R; 46 crystal of protection and 71.8kk adena .
    Also the set bonus description of the new exalted armor is wrong. Speed +14 which is one of the set bonuses on Exalted Lether armor is written on Russian language :)

IMG_20191227_215357.jpg

Last edited: Dec 28, 2019
  2. Arbogast

Arbogast User

3. CaptainDark

CaptainDark User

If wasn't sad will be that much funny .It feels like we play alpha version. Any GM answer ?

4. iEmily

iEmily User

Maybe it is a mistake that they forgot to change. Lets wait reply from Artchem

5. zauliuz

zauliuz User

i noticed that upgrade r99 armor to r110 is cheaper than twilight to seraph :)

6. CaptainDark

CaptainDark User

Yeah there is something wrong for sure is not normal TW +10 to R95 to cost 60 bil instead of 6....Lets wait for info

7. Cordana

Cordana User

No it's not a mistake, it was know from long time ago r->r95 and r95->r99 upgrade both armors and weapons after update are 10 x more expensive