1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

Heavy armor mastery

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Ayevo, Dec 31, 2019.

1. Ayevo

Ayevo User

How does it armor mastery work. Do you need only main armor or you need to have all pieces heavy/light/robe.

I have all items heavy and not getting P.critical rate from passive. Its a bug or how does it work

2. kScarlet

kScarlet User

First of all What class you play?
    and doesnt it gives pcrit rate or dmg reduction on enemy when enemy hitting u?

3. iDhol

iDhol User

Heavy Armor Mastery on prophet for example, is supposed to give Patk and crit rate and it's not giving it. It has been already reported and nothing has been done on it so far...

4. Ayevo

Ayevo User

Prophet. It says P. Critical Rate +30

5. kScarlet

kScarlet User

Ayee if u are prophet then you should get +30.. but there is some passive without effect like SpellMaster for example.

No idea when they will do anything about it... Make ticket and wait.. u cant do anything else about it

6. xHaseo

xHaseo User

Yeah good luck with reporting stuffs.

I sent a ticket like...2nd week of the server, to report a simple typo in the BD skill which says "Increase MP by 500" while it increased HP by 500 (the effect is correct tho, +500 HP)...ofc, the skill still get the typo and it's almost 3 months.

If they can't correct a simple typo, imagine anything else.

Still waiting for a fix for the dualbox. It took them 2 days to shut it off and since then, 3 weeks have passed, still no update. Even L2J servers can fix box limitation, Innova that run an official server can't.

7. Constance

Constance Volunteer team

There is update about dualbox. It will be fixed in January. They have holidays right now.

8. xHaseo

xHaseo User

Wow, sounds cool! So we gotta wait 30 days 'till 31st of january so they can fix it! Thanks, helpfull update :)

Abstinence likes this.
  9. kScarlet

kScarlet User

Well i sent a ticket too about BD skills i got answer "Thanks for report, we have sent to dev team"
    So prbly such things are going to Kr dev teams.

10. xHaseo

xHaseo User

Yeah they said the same to me. Still almost 3 months w/o fix...and we even had the DK update in the middle, lol.
    Anyway rumors saying in January they'll fix the dualbox. Now, any bet about which day of january? :)

11. Abstinence

Abstinence User

Not your fault obviusly, but i would be ashamed to post an "update" like that.

12. xHaseo

xHaseo User

Cause you don't know the way the answered all my petitions so far. Sending them a little report about something feeling off, all they can say is "NNNGGGH", which is literally translated in "We have no idea how such things work, for **** sake, do you think we got paid to answer serious questions here? Have you wasted 500 euros to get ur sealed A grade set? Get back to the game and give us M O N E Y".

Which is sad, when i moved from NA to EU server, in Core, server and support were WAY better.

13. Abstinence

Abstinence User

innova doens't give a **** bout eu servers since 2016.
    "do you think we got paid to answer serious questions here"
    innova hasn't got any real staff for eu projects since the opening of skelth. We never had real staff dedicated to eu server. It always was a mix of volounteers, ex players or someone from the ru staff that barely speaks english. I don't even think innova ever spent a cent to support eu players. We have noone to speak to that can really fix anything, every report just gets sent to ru/kr team with low priority. We only get barely translated ru builds. If they make a change for eu servers it goes live atleast 1 year later of the last day it woulda been useful