1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

Profeta Broken class

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Msilver, Jan 2, 2020.

1. Msilver

Msilver User

Most broken class currently in essence, block wind walk and shield 1 minute. ******* 1 minute pathetic.....

2. Warendo

Warendo User

Ye, its kinda true, 20-30 sec would suit it better :)

3. __i7__

__i7__ User

Most of classes have in this patch debuffs with 3 or 4 sec of effectivness, as soul hound as example, had hold and silence of 15 sec on the h5 patch, and now has 3 secs in theirs debuffs and about 15 secs delay, but prophet has 2 debuffs here with 2 minutes and 100% land rate and low coldown, and at same time cancel of some classes are disabled in this patch, i mean really disabled instead nerfed.
    I see ppl running around with rapiers and with absurd damage without gear, just with rapier + CC, On this patch Support classes are better than dd, why should we play with titan or dagger for dd? It doesn't make any sense and I believe korean developers were drunk ondevelopment of this.

Abahddon and EmmaWhite like this.
  4. Gumarodak

Gumarodak User

Yeah, OLs get nerfed pretty bad with their debuffs last like 3-4 seconds...

5. xHaseo

xHaseo User

Like they need a debuff to hit anything for 4k per critical hit. We got Rambam with a lolC weapon +10 critting on top tanks for 3k+. Not to mention all their buffs and toogles increasing insanely their p.def.
    Rambam alone is enough to hold half of a clan w/o taking dmg, that's pretty ridicolous.

This game is almost 20 years old, and in 20 years the devs didn't manage to learn how to fix and balance a game, chapeau!

6. zzBoy

zzBoy User

CC next update give -30% p.def to Profet and all buffers instances will be eat MP, OL steal essence will be nerfed too and some DK skiills

7. Msilver

Msilver User

Class that has debuff that lasts 1 minute and loads in 10 seconds, has an absurd pdef with my transformed lvl2 kamael with almost 6500 pkataque I hit 900 in critical, not to mention the absurd damage in both hit mele and mage hit

8. Abahddon

Abahddon User

Where you find this information?