1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Forum activity

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by gageris, Dec 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gageris

gageris User

so tomorrow servers will be opened, but forums activity is so low comparing to usa. why is that?
    and one more thing: i found this forum, because friend told me. couldn't find any easily visible link to forum in l2.eu.

2. Cyan

Cyan User

because hardly anyone knows its here because of the terrible front page.

3. mertainer

mertainer User

plus ncwest's forum counter is bugged.

4. Patroclus

Patroclus User

the search result, on google's search, if you type "l2 official europe" is the ncwest's site http://truly-free.lineage2.com/... that's why...

5. Kuro1n

Kuro1n User

yes i think the major issue is that the forum is hard to find yet, nc west have for a long time had their forum and servers up and its easy for users to find their way. remember the server haven't gone live yet. : )
    i think we will receive a huge influx of users once there's a link on the site to the forum and the server is live.

6. 1tm

1tm User

why low? these forums, which can't be found by google nor doesn't have links in front page is still same active than ncwest forums. ncwest boards has fake online in guests counter for years, they got current online is about over 1k in this time. we right now have almost 600 (with guests, which isn't fake). few days ago our forums online was over 1,5k, which is pretty amaizing for "non-existing" forums.

also don't forget that ncwest official is well know for very long time, and euro official just starting.

both board statics shows these numbers:
    ncwest: members: 50,417, active members: 817.
    4game europe: members 2,017 active members 2,017.

7. Etherial

Etherial User

we'd like to inform you that this topic is being closed, since it is inactive, and will be archived at the 1st of the month, as planned.

kind regards

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.