1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Weapon Atribute for Feoh SS

Discussion in 'Players helping players' started by Abuse, Jan 7, 2020.

1. Abuse

Abuse User

I've completed 1st part of the Exalted quest and was given a weapon with 300 Holy Attribute.

Now, I'm a Feoh Storm Screamer, therefore I'm using Wind Stance.

Does this mean that I'm not really benefiting from this Holy Attribute at all?
    Should I focus on buying new caster weapon with Wind Attri on it instead?

Is there a way to chance Attri on this quest weapon?

Any help would be highly appreciated.

2. fapandgame

fapandgame User

Yeah, the best solution is to simply re-roll to archer!

And here's the fun part: I'm not even kidding here, i'm dead serious! o_O

3. Notic

Notic User

Im not sure if it works, but maybe you can use attribute change crystal (r-grade)? But Id suggest write support before buying as its rather expensive.

4. fapandgame

fapandgame User

@Notic - Weapon description states clearly "cannot be assigned attributes"...

Anyway, my statement still stands, it wasn't a troll!
    If you wanna make a fresh char and benefit from these free new exalted rewards, then just make an archer my friend! They're always fun to play, their PvE capablities and skill damage in pvE has been boosted quite a bit since few updates ago , and they can basically flash farm way better than feohs today...
    Feohs tend to have some mana issues early on when you leave afk macro exp on. Until you get some better gear on them and sustain the incoming/outgoing damage you're gonna struggle... Archer dosn't really have this issue, their mana pool is basically 100% all the time, even on lower-mid gear...
    Plue, having Holy attribute on a bow is quite good in PvE, it's a general attribute which i think most of the mobs don't have resist against. (Actually i don't think ANY mobs have Holy attribute resist anymore on the map)

Anyway, your choice in the end!

Cheers! :d