1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

100th thread about PK

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Alan Red, Jan 7, 2020.

1. Alan Red

Alan Red User

Are you gonna ignore every thread on this forum about this stupid PK system? Can`t you see how many ppls complain about it? What you have to gain from it anyway? At least respond to one of the threads and say you wont do anything about it so ppls can move over!

2. kScarlet

kScarlet User

Innova=Publisher
    Ncsoft=Developer

U can write 300post on forum about it, all they can do, write feedback ticket to Ncsoft about your negative opinion.

3. RandomPlayer

RandomPlayer User

@Pan Marcin says about unity and friendship and bmf do the same as pride, little caprice pk low lvls in plains of glory

go to toi or dv or you to weak for 1 vs 1 with active players at your lvl and gear?

4. xHaseo

xHaseo User

Ah, so you're mad about him? He was trolling in a live stream :(

Depends also on which clan you belong to. If you are into a friendly-swarm clan, then that's totally fine if he pks you.

5. RandomPlayer

RandomPlayer User

u insult bmf, then kicked from pve clan & join bmf - bmf disband - where u go now? swarm take you or u go to pride? XD might forum warrior no hands in game dont know how to kill mobs in pve clan LUL

6. xHaseo

xHaseo User

I never got kicked by any clan, just for ur info.

Sadly, i tried to join Avarice in the past cause i got some people asking me to join there, but the migthy Zergling was crying so much blood from his *** that we were forced to leave (we = me and my group) sooo...we joined BMF cause they were the other clan asking us to join them...EVEN THO, since i don't care about any of you non-factors, i'd be fine to join even Paraiso or Vietnamese ally, just to get some daily pvp.

I'm sorry if you guys think i care enough about you, i just state facts or as @Overtaken aka adultery likes to cry "i just tell stories"...even tho, it's quite funny that this guy is crying so hard then he has no clue that i'm Atoli, but i mean..he knows better than me why I had to leave Avarice (didn't get kick) clan.

Keep it up guys, i like ur fairy tales, you guys pretend so much to be worth, than you can see the osom Zergling sitting vs iBunta in oly and getting stomp by LamH even with 1 healer healing him. But i mean...being strong among weaks doesn't make you strong.

7. ZackTH

ZackTH User

You are crying in every post I read, "kindly invited to leave" is the polite way to kick you without getting penalty, your slot was previosly sold before you even noticed.
    Do you have a group? I never saw before, who is in your mighty group ?

8. xHaseo

xHaseo User

I can just let you think that's what happened, but those who were there know what happened in reality...SOOOOO...yeah, think what you what, i don't care.

An healer you hit for 1400 from behind and a tank that you can't even scratch.

And, friendly invite, learn how to read.

9. ZackTH

ZackTH User

HAHAHAHAHA dude, I don't even use combat scroll / dragon scroll when I see you, you insta-bsoe, so if I hit a healer is just to try to silence him to interrupt PR or Return.
    But feel free to setup a 5v5, we can record it and show the true ;)

10. xHaseo

xHaseo User

Yeah, i bet you are right, as always.

5v5? Sadly we miss the latest 2 members to do that, would it be fine if we call someone from clan? Like, we can call LookAtMyHorse, sit down and see how he stomp all of you alone (not you, you bsoe all the time) or...maybe we could get michael or PapaSmerf...but that wont be fair, your healers wont last more than 3 seconds...

No, i don't think that's a good idea to do a 5v5, you guys would probably stand more chances if we fight 3v3, you bring 2 healers and focus on debuffing, i mean, Trece told me i land no dmg (beside when i hit her for 5k but w/e, that doesn't matter) when i go auto attack due to that Mana burn-alike debuff that consume 200% of my MPs so...maybe you can stand a chance like that. Probably not since you stab my healer for 1400, i imagine you'd stab my tank for 200.

IDK, we'll eventually see, in the meanwhile keep XPing and don't lose the lv advantage. That'd be bad.

11. ZackTH

ZackTH User

Keep looking for excuses, we fight every enemy, doesn't matter if it's horse or any other. I would like that you provide any evidence of me doing bsoe, because I'm sure you can't, even if i'm exping out of mana I run a bit just to recover mp to get back and kill.

Do you really think that trece care about 5k damage ? He has more than 17k HP + 8k CP, so, doesn't matter which damage you do, that's nothing for him. Now you blame my healers because they debuff you ? What a cry, they know how to play, that's all.

I reached 81 lvl today and you are 80, my bishop is 79, which lvl advantage are you talking about? Don't you realise how stupid you look?

Come, fight, we'll record, and we'll share evidences

12. Xiscoteon

Xiscoteon User

bring it on a 5v5, stop blabbering ****.

Instead being a ****ty forum warrior, get mates, exp, make a party and do something nice in L2.

This game in the end is party-based, even for the essence version. Random ganks are just kinda boring.

L2P.

13. xHaseo

xHaseo User

Follow ur own advice, just sayin'.