1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

BMF Disband

Discussion in 'Activity (Maroon)' started by Overtaken, Jan 7, 2020.

1. Overtaken

Overtaken User

RIP BeMyFrag, that clan that died because of Ares and 1 sword!

2. RandomPlayer

RandomPlayer User

what u expect? 1st say pride is cancer, then do ally with them, then leave and say about friendship and to unite to fight but also pk low lvls in plains of glory

3. wmrse

wmrse User

zergling lies and propaganda strikes again :(

4. Shelron

Shelron User

i really dont belive u still trust of Zerglings ****

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2020
  5. Moreee

Moreee User

QQ bye bye BMF and Ares the best polish scammer :)

6. xHaseo

xHaseo User

[​IMG]

RidicPrime likes this.
  7. trifek

trifek User

BMF permanent drama people there. I helped you alot on this server. You was insulting us all the time and now you are surprised that people from my clan go to different side? "Srawberry" one of the biggest toxic boy is surprised cause noone want to play with him? Hmm what could you make wrong Mr marcin? Maybe insult all your ally 24/7? Even when you bring 10 active ppl, 10 boxes, we was 40 , we shared 50-50 drops. That is good lesson for polish cancer players from this server. Enjoy :)

DapperBae and Moreee like this.
  8. Moreee

Moreee User

I would like everyone else to watch out for the biggest false man I've ever seen is "Lookatmyhorse" who now has the option of changing his character and playing under the nickname "DidYouBlink". is a prophet of 78 lvl with Talisman baium. We think it's him!

9. iDhol

iDhol User

I don't know who that DidYouBlink is, but I already feel sorry for him . Anyway you can find me on my pony all the time, so unless I grew 4 hands it's not me. You already falsely accused one poor random of being Doter alt, seems like that's something u guys just do. Enjoy free farm! I can't stop laughing at those guys that joined avarice now after a month of pve playing and after 2 days they are back to pve 24/7 . Have fun!

10. Pan Marcin

Pan Marcin User

It's time to say goodbye...

11. RidicPrime

RidicPrime User

damn that sword rly hurt u guys ;(
    ask Ares myb he ll sell it for some adena :(

Triffek the only one that was insulting others was you and your's clan.
    There is a big difference between insulting and stating facts ;)

12. RandomPlayer

RandomPlayer User

Hey what about friendship & unity? What about standing up?

13. xMeggi

xMeggi User

Triffek say, we **** Pride, ares say we **** Pride, LOAL, Pride win Polish
    go avarice/swarm polands players we love zerg, we play 10 ppl but have 50-60% epick and rb, swarm and avarice you die next, Pride top, only!
    enjoy. Say only : triffek, ares, its ez **** for Pride.
    Jan 8, 2020
    if it’s honest, it’s all sad, Polish clans turned out to be weak, I was hoping for a 3 way var, but...

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2020
  14. Pan Marcin

Pan Marcin User

We are just no longer no lifes as we been 10 years ago. Most of us have kids, creative jobs etc. We come at evening to enjoy game and when i see everyday ******** talk from pride like "i **** you mom"... We are too old for this kind of ********. Your life goal is to have big e-penis and all u care is items in a game. There was a nice question on stream yesterday. What if this server ends? Everybody will forget about trolls like you cause world is full of people who does only hate. All you have is big wallet. Congrats mabye think about charity instead of hating others...
    I tried to be nice to everyone even all my wars who are honestly cool guys like Rambam, c3, zackth and others.
    But everyone has limits even me... And i keep telling it. **** pride. Hell yea.
    We tried to play with you but you fcked it up cause your e-penis was getting lower.
    There was time he could talk like cool guys but sometimes you change in 180 degree and you dont respect anyone...
    You are strong guys, but its a question of time if all get into your lvl and innova bring mode stupid events which help others kick your *****. Then you will talk again ********* about changing politics...
    Have fun i'm out. It's time to play PVE...

15. Overtaken

Overtaken User

Jan 8, 2020
    Now, you can go catch pokemon with that sword hahahahaha
    Jan 8, 2020
    You are the same clown who beg for not get kill at nights? You are the same clown who beg for not kill him and the only enemys was the polish people? ahahaha You are one of the best whatever clown in l2 history. Nobody take serious that clown words you talk anymore ,,, LOL (btw sorry if you see nightmares with Swarm killing you again and again ahahahaha, its the real not dream ahahahaha)
    Jan 8, 2020
    You look good at this photo xHaseo, drink what you drinking and tell us the true stories that you only you know ahahaha come on prove like a good forum warrior you are. What happened? ahahaha

16. Moreee

Moreee User

For me, bmf is a finished topic because nothing was worth, These people are very stupid. They did familly content which ended after half a month of playing are hypocrites and I am very sorry that Ares and lookatmyhorse couldn't make more money out of you.

17. RandomPlayer

RandomPlayer User

BMF already cashing out you can see adena and chars for salle. FeelsBadMan poor ppl who buy this char 24/7 will get pked and they wont know for what XD

18. RidicPrime

RidicPrime User

atleast im not mad (and makeing some made up stories about scams) about some sword for like 2/3 months xD

im reading this forum im suprised - it looks like i wasnt even playing in BMF xD all this made up stories are quite funny

Last edited: Jan 8, 2020
  19. Overtaken

Overtaken User

What made up stories dude! Cant be so so so so puppet and sheep who cant see half clan was with B grade armor because all goes to scam leadership, you can talk like this only if you are in this scammer team , GL for you also , or go join to ex ally clan Pride where was RMT, when ally they stop being RMT and now what they are? QQ!

20. Miodek

Miodek User

Well Meggi.. you're rly weird. You're acting like this game is everything for you. Calm your panties dude, change your prorities. Find girlfriend, make family, be happy, enjoy your life lol.
    You and Racoony just put the game/pixels over people. You don't care about them. You just wanted to be the best, wanted to dominate server. Now when u cant do it cause many of them just left your clan (Mr.Cocaine, Deadsy, SvS and the others) you just run around and pk everyone while spamming hero voice about that 'PRIDE IS THE BEST CLAN blablablabla' , 'COME 1v1 ME I WILL DESTROY YOU blablablabla' which is rly pathetic :D

Remember those old days when u couldn't kill me at TOI 1? Everytime when u saw me u just bsoed sayin 'I DONT HAVE TIME FOR YOU' - epic excuse :D
    Now you boosted ur ego due to invest some $$ into your char and u think that ure king of the world, thats sad.

Im playin L2 for a long time (10+ years in BMF) and I've never met such a toxic ppl like Racoony and you. Only Doter and Jelezo got some respect and you can talk with them like civilized man.

Oh! one thing!
    In every game, there is a real person behind the character. Show some respect. Its just a game, pixels, nothing more. Maybe one day you will understand. You just need to grow up like your sensei Racoony.

Good luck in real life ;)

Sincerely

Overdose

Dvyus likes this.