1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

Are Russians better than Europeans?

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Capitao, Jan 10, 2020.

1. Capitao

Capitao User

1) they have a website with game info, monsters and quest etc.
    https://l2central.info/essence/Энциклопедия_Lineage_2_Essence
    2)They in the forum, have area for Discussion of project news. and the players participate and opine on the development of the game they are going to play. and the answer from the developers.
    https://4gameforum.com/threads/743579/
    3)There is such a difference in dedication and answers that there are 4 servers. Each with a maximum of 5400 players max
    https://4gameforum.com/forums/2014/
    4)Youtubers and Streamers Incentive Program
    https://4gameforum.com/threads/752879/
    5)incentive for players
    https://4gameforum.com/threads/765908/
    6)Explanation of how item odds work
    https://4gameforum.com/threads/779657/
    7)Player participation in development
    https://4gameforum.com/threads/793769/
    So I just don't play there, because it is not translated.
    I believe many think like me.
    The team of developers could get the ideas that are working there, because there were opened 2 more servers that are full.
    and bring it in, as we almost have a server shutting down.

2. Warendo

Warendo User

Honestly, if we talk about Lineage 2, Russians are better players then most of us. They have bigger fan-base, they are more dedicated, they are in general better players. They have same PK situation on server and check their forum, none is crying about being PKed there, europeans are to much sissies.

3. Abstinence

Abstinence User

4. RandomPlayer

RandomPlayer User

Admins dont even care to copy enchants odds for all items :D

5. CDVM

CDVM User

Yes

6. AimInNape

AimInNape User

only at classic and actual l2. For essence this bot don't working now.

7. Japarzo

Japarzo User

I guess u want to say INNOVA care more about RU community. Innova seems careless about eu community cus for the EU servers are just a pocket money every month. think, they own 5 servers in ru so more monthly incoming than EU server. Welcome to Innova EU where u can complain as much u wanna and the only thing u can expected from them is a forum ban.

andrepnd, SK111 and andthirteen like this.
  8. SK111

SK111 Banned

Stop lying warendo
    let ixpy log in on scarlet ru server so we can count how many seconds it will get to the ru cms to permaban him

eventually on ru someone wants to retain his/her job
    while on eu they don't give a blip

That beeing said, in my 4 months of experience in here, it's a complete waste of time
    to complain on the forums
    they usually don't even give a blip
    and
    if they give a blip is to ban whoever is pointing out the problems occurring on red server.

9. Yumi

Yumi Innova Group

Dear players,

Thank you for your feedback and attention to details! We'll note what you have said and make our game better.

For most of what you said I can add a remark, that players' numbers in RU and EU projects differ pretty much. The number of forum threads, servers and GMs depends on how many people play, not the other way around :). Also, you can discuss all the news and changes in all our channels, including Discord! It's not forbidden and you don't need a special thread for it.

Also, I'd like to add, that players do not participate in the development, they participate in tests. That's different things.

That thread about odd chances is right here: https://eu.4gameforum.com/threads/667451/ (and was there for a long time now).

Telegram-bot is a prototype that we are testing on Lineage 2 and Lineage 2 Classic RU versions. When the tests are over we hope to provide this service for Lineage 2 Essence and EU projects as well.

As for the lack of EU wiki for Lineage 2 Essence... For a very long time Lineage 2 has had no wiki at all. Players asked other players and shared info with each other on their own accord. Wiki was created on our initiative as a complementary service and it is not obligatory. We're thinking on the ways to deliver it to this version too, and we hope that it will happen in this magical 2020 year :)

10. Warendo

Warendo User

One more question, does ammount of players in game influence, how much "Innova team" cares for us? How fast they fix bugs, do merges etc? Because I am almost sure, that if it was russian server where dualbox isnt working, it wouldnt take months to fix it, em I right? So its like russians have senior programator on full-time job, we have junior programator who enters office once a month for a evening, em I right? From the other hand, are you guys aware of a issue thath many EU players are still leaving because we are not receiving any feedback from Innova team so population is decreasing day by day which means less GMs, less servers for EU etc? Its like a circle. Have you ever tried to work with EU community? I am pretty sure that if you did, you would have X times more active players there, not speaking only for Essence, Skelth didnt have to die like that if anyone paid it a little more of attention.

I speak fluently russian, if I just knew this, I would start playing RU server instead of EU. I watched the stream with Innova manager and SomeSay (I dont like how SomeSay acted there, but its another topic), we could see that Innova really care about the players, they gave him all answers. When we ask for something, we get nothing, just weekly 2h maitenmance and once a month some event.

Hope you doesnt take it personaly, I like you and Artchem too, but I wish someone with really power to change something in game server pay a little bit more attention to us.

11. SK111

SK111 Banned

It's a combination of several thing ware
    1st l2 essence eu was launched too much early with no preparation at all by the cms
    as soon as they got the files translated from korea they went live
    2nd wiki isn't an option because we buy an item if we need that item
    when on week 2 innova eu launched the brooch jewels boxes promo i had to make the translation in english
    while on ru the instructions were published before the promo
    3rd i don't know how but on ru servers there's something preventing the serial pkers thing that litterally killed the whole red server
    name it the cms are manually banning the serial pkrs, it's hard coded name it as you want but there's nothing like red server on none
    of the 4 russian servers
    4th if the ru community point out a problem the ru cms try to solve it as fast as they can because this means more money
    for innova ru while on here in the beginning nobody cared and then i was banned twice the 1st time by neotiger and the 2nd time
    by kraege just to have pointed out a problem [sorry correction 3 times the 3rd ban because i couldn't post using my just fried ladtop
    for creating a second account and i used my cellphone]

So all in all it's a complete mess
    My humble suggestion is
    go to play on ru servers
    no daily pk
    more custerms care
    no kraege
    well no ixpy too

Leckter likes this.
  12. Capitao

Capitao User

First of all, I would like to thank you for your attention and response.
    upload_2020-1-11_1-22-8.jpeg

Much has been explained.
    But there are still doubts, I will ask some that answers several.

1) What players can we help,discuss or say about the project?

2)I understand that innova is a company, and that it has industrial secrets. But are they the same developers as RU and EU? in different chronicles?

3)Are there any calendar of events, or updates you can say for 2020?

these questions seem pointless.
    But they answer why and the response time of the developer team.
    It answers what we can really comment, indicate or ask for.
    Financially prepares us for events, and encourages us to continue.

13. Wiesior

Wiesior User

They are just jobless. It is easy to be "pro" in grid based game when have no other responsibilities in real life and be able to be online 24/24.

andrepnd likes this.
  14. Warendo

Warendo User

Thats true, I am not telling they are better people, I am just telling as a players, they do way better then we do.