1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

Requiem's rampage

Discussion in 'Activity (Maroon)' started by Shoyul, Jan 12, 2020.

1. Shoyul

Shoyul User

Dear Players & GameMasters!

I dont want to be a crybaby, but i started boring this PK actions of Requiem.
    He PK me and whole server daily 5-7 times. Does not metter clan less, low and on any place.
    He's everywhere and pk everybody without thinking.
    It's a really unhealthy behavior, bacause new players run away to other servers.
    Old players get this bored the pk rampage.
    I think not need to be a Columbo or Sherlock to guess what will happen with the server.
    ====> Yes, die out. No news, olds leave, no leveling, market die without adena, cuz all adena what you see farmed by somewho. I worry about the future of Blue server.

If He want to Pk do it, once a day kill all on the server. Stupid thing, but who joy it and makes happy just do.
    But!! And this is the important thing! Try to find ballance! In this way able to destroy what we all love.

By the way, this pk actions remind me for SouthPark WoW episode. The fat, lonely nerd who kill everyone!
    Don't be that faty, ugly nerd!

I hope some Gm will see this!

Thank you, Best Regards

andrepnd likes this.
  2. Warendo

Warendo User

There is a simple solution, revenge him back. Its works with 99% players. If someone kill me, I used all my 10 revenges on him till I have him in revenge list. If he do it tomorrow, I will repeat this and not many players kept doin this to me more then 3-4 days :) If he is 10+ lvls over you and you cant kill him then, just get that protection buff so he cant kill you. If he is killing entire server, ask entire server to revenge him, if he dies 30-50x a day, he will give up but until there is not a punishment for his behaviour, why would he stop? :)

3. EmielRegis

EmielRegis User

He just need some love & hugs :D
    When he lose some RB-s he is turning on rampage mode and kill all AFK at all possible spots :) Especially when it’s prime time for EU he loses everything and he is on a rampage mode all the time.

It’s one of the most donated characters on the server (84 lv with all epics lv3?) and BSOE master. Online almost 24h and if you revenge him he will just PK others.

4. iDhol

iDhol User

He dies 100 times a day already and doesn't stop. It's like that since day 1. Move on ;)

5. Shoyul

Shoyul User

I'm really sad. :20:
    I have life, job, pets, fiancé, friends like a normal adoult person. No time for watch my PC 24/7. This is why prefer this auto farm system. Now can't farm, and never be higher lvl. :115:

6. Dvyus

Dvyus User

Bless him, perhaps we should donate for a "shady lady" to use up his frustration in real life and let him feel human again.

7. Warendo

Warendo User

If he died like 100 times a day, he is donating hard just for ress or loosing tons of xp daily. Guys you joined Essence, there is many modification of Lineage 2 and you joined Essencem which is presented as a PvP game, now you moeaning that someone killing you. Its a purpose of Essence to non-stop killing each other, if you like afk-pve, go play classic, its way more PVE oriented. Or hide yourself on some spot where is not teleport. Friend of mine has one free spot, exp is not so good there, but he dies like once a week and can farm 24/7. But farming in TOI, Lizardmen and other TOP location when you are afk and expect not to die, its madness.

8. Dvyus

Dvyus User

The game was sold to me as a new innovative form of L2 where you can xp while afk. its what kept my interest in the new essence of the game, however the pk by a lvl 84 on a lvl 70 is a joke how can you compete, majority of players on game have been in L2 since the beginning, I was in since 2007 (not the start I know) Pk in this game is a joke, at least it was controlled in earlier versions, its part of the game yes, but the buff from GK you always quote Warendo is only available for lvl's under 70 so how can a lvl 70 compete with a ***** at 84 who thinks its ninja to constantly pk you? result ppl leave because its a game not a lifestyle

andrepnd likes this.
  9. Gumarodak

Gumarodak User

He is doing that just bcs he hope, that RED top clans will re recruit him after merge if he behaves the same...

10. Warendo

Warendo User

Guys, is that too hard not to go to places where is teleport? Not many PKs are goin to location where they need to run for 3-4 min :)

11. Dvyus

Dvyus User

The point is you shouldnt have to, PK should be a needs must, not a "ive got massive bollox" status

12. Fotios

Fotios User

Someone has to leash that animal...Enough with this ****...Disgrace of humanity go to a pit !!

SilverFangs and andrepnd like this.
  13. SilverFangs

SilverFangs User

This is madness.

I agreed with Shoyul, I really don't want to be a crybaby but I think it is needed to voice out.

Just change the PK system to be back to the essence of lineage 2 -> consequences.

If he is PK and drop item upon getting killed, the whole server will try to hunt him down like a dog.

If nothing gets to be done, soon, the server will be emptied :)

Shoyul likes this.
  14. CrayCray

CrayCray User

Man **** 4game for letting this happen. guy RMT out of his mind and nukes like a truck. But then again he's a russian unemployed **** who's live revolves around l2. Why didn't l2 essence eu ban russian IPs? they have their own server.
    The whole game revolves around AFK leveling in the fields, how the **** people suppose to progress if 1 guy "closes" a leveling zone?

15. YourMasta

YourMasta User

Fortunately, he has nothing to do with the Russians, he is Ukrainian. He even knows the language with great difficulty ...

16. CrayCray

CrayCray User

Yet he's talking trash in hero chat with no difficulty what so ever. Sure buddy. The point is, this week marks the death of Eu Essence.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2020
  17. Pan Marcin

Pan Marcin User

For ppl with 74 and lower
    Pick blessing buff from GK which prevents attack from guy who's 10 lvl higher then you.

Regards,
    Marcin

Gumarodak likes this.
  18. LaoCin

LaoCin User

Its just lack of attention and sign of frustration, when he has nothing to do, since, as i understand, he invested alot both time and money and got not a pvp server, but server free of pvp. To me it seems as a total failed positioning of a server, when they claim to be pvp, while there is no sence of pvping at all.

19. Shoyul

Shoyul User

Pk the afk farmers is not equal with PvPing. At lvl 75 that protect buff is useles.
    PvP when someone try hit back or try attack you.---> This thing what Requiem do similar as go to a rabbit farm, find sleeping-eating rabbits in a cage shot the with bazuka and then call yourself a hunter.
    We must ask the pk drop system back or a Pk protect buff without lvl limit would be nice, most easy solution.

20. xMeggi

xMeggi User

crymore, TOI closed.