1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

Requiem's rampage

Discussion in 'Activity (Maroon)' started by Shoyul, Jan 12, 2020.

1. Slavaept

Slavaept User

this is a PK server.....there is a reason PK dont drop items and max karma is 7k,if you dont like then go to classic or main server :)

2. SK111

SK111 Banned

It's more complex than that.
    In korea ppl litterally do live inside internet cafees so to them it's culturally normal to pay if someone pks them.
    So the system the korean devs designed is only a safe no pvp spot [primeval] the rest is a pk server
    if you are pked you have to pay to be ressed without loosing xp and deleveling
    that's it

But

Innova eu published its servers as pvp ones
    not as pk ones
    that's the problem
    to attract gamers so they paid
    if innova eu changes the front page there wouldn't be any problem at all
    Just state the truth
    Innova eu is running 2 pk servers.
    A Pk server is a server where no one is free to exp in a lineage 2 open world
    without beeing killed multiple times within a single hour by other players.
    It's the opposite to what innova eu stated and wrote to attract customers.

Ofc this doesn't happen on ru servers otherwise instead of opening 2 new servers every 4 months
    essence in ru would have been already terminated
    Simply put, and i speak only about red servers, there are 40 ppl, with multiple pc each who intenteded
    the game objective as to litterally eradicate everyone else from the game itself. Period.

I've never seen this happening in l2 in 15 years.
    Maybe all the ppl with mental troubles have logged in here.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2020
    LaoCin and andrepnd like this.
  3. Warendo

Warendo User

They only difference between PvP and PK is if that target defends himself, so defend yourself and from PK it become more like PvP server :)

4. Dvyus

Dvyus User

@Warendo i take it your lvl is probably 80+ yea? So do you go to lets say Plains of Glory to PVP with the lvl 60+'s there? How challenging is that pvp? 1 hit and they are dead, even if they have a chance to "return fire" is that good pvp? No its an easy win for higher lvl who thinks its great and bragging rights because of such a high pvp count.

The gatekeeper buff is useless if you are afk and lets face it some of the pkers around that 60 lvl for PoG are way overpowered for their lvl.

I an not xping in PoG by the way im a nats whisker away from 76, the xp journey has been delightful, thanks to the "elite pvpers" sorry mistype "only pk afk players coz im a HERO"

Plain and simple pk needs fixing, well so does the mentality of some players actually, or enjoy the upcoming empty server, logged my char onto red other day went to aden omg it was dire compared to blue server aden, I guess that is what is coming here soon, thanks to "top dogs' what a fekkin joke!!!

5. AimInNape

AimInNape User

He is TK! He needs 2 hits! :Laugh:

6. Warendo

Warendo User

If you are afk, you deserve to be killed. Join some clan who can protect you, if you play this game as tamagochi, have no clan or friends to protect you, ofc some kid will kill you sooner or later is you keep farming in PoG, War thorn, Silent valley and other exposed locations.

7. Dvyus

Dvyus User

:011:

andrepnd likes this.
  8. Capitao

Capitao User

[​IMG]
    I hired a haker but found the actual clan pride photo.

andrepnd likes this.
  9. MrCocaine

MrCocaine User

Dude - if you revenge him back - it is an insta bsoe. This guy can only kill afks or when its at least 3x1 fight.

10. Warendo

Warendo User

He needs to be active to insta B-soe. If he is strong and no-life like 18h a day, you are just screwed and have to deal with a fact, that you need to hide yourself, because chasing him has no sence. But we probably dont have a player like that on RED, even Kyosuke sleeps sometimes and if you know time-zone of your enemy, its quite easy to predict when he sleeps and revenge him in his +-6 hours of sleeping.

11. iDhol

iDhol User

Well in case you haven't heard - yes, Requiem is that no life to be online for 18h non stop to just hunt AFK and spam HV with his items for sale.

andrepnd likes this.
  12. Warendo

Warendo User

Then I would consider if it wouldnt be easier for me to pay him what he asks to leave me alone :)

13. lRequiem

lRequiem User

TOI CLOSER.
    upload_2020-1-15_23-29-17.jpeg

14. Copeland

Copeland User

Yet L2 rewards ppl a pvp point for killing white war tags, but not for actual pvp in sieges. So the definition of PvP is murky past its acronym.

15. Dvyus

Dvyus User

Does anyone actually buy off of him, I could sell my boss jewelry to him or members of that clan but anyone but him or that clan tbh.

16. Alan Red

Alan Red User

He`s shouting tons of items all day but i guess ppls hate him so much that prefer to buy more expensive from someone else :) or they don`t have money to buy hes ****s cause they get pked all the time so maybe he needs to change that strategy...